Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure here. I liked just about 70% of it.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i liked them all... thou my mom hates the 'boss' music cause if she hears it she knows she wont get me to listen to her at all[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
He he. I like ''I must protect'' on Final Fantasy 9.And I also like''Esto Gaza'' from Final Fantasy 9.
For Final Fantasy 8 I love ''Dollet'' coz it's excitin' and of course the chocobo music.That can go for Final Fantasy 9 aswell.
(I'm ony gonna do FF9,FF8 and FF7 because I can't be bothered to list them all,lol)
And for FinalFantasy 7,I like the theme tune to the world map(Not when you can see meteor) The ''Cait Sith theme'' I like.
The ''Ancient's temple'' is nice.And I also like the ''Turk's theme''
Posted
[b]I liked
the FF7 Cosmo canyon music,
the FF7 Skateboard Game Chocobo Music at Wonder Square(when it goes faster at about 150 MPH),
the FF8 Chocobo Music,
FF8's Cid's music,
Edea's sorceress tune (I guess One winged Angel is close enough to this),
And uh,..Laguna's fight tune (when hefights any monster, that music rocks)[/b]
Posted
Yeah, I noticed that...I was listening to the FF8 Piano Version and the first song reminded me of a song from PE.

For my favorite FF CD...the new FF Generation G (1996-2002 or something like that).
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
FFVII 1 winged angel
FFIX You are not alone
-''-''- actually pretty much all of FF9s music ruled
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]What do you think is the best soundtrack ever in the series? Including special compilations and other FF CD's...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think it is FF7 but thats just me
Posted
Chocobo music is one of the best!!!
It's quite funny music if you think about it,lol.Or is it just me? lol
=*I pity da foo' who don't like Chocobo music*=
:mrt:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...