OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Virtual Trouble

JoyKaiba

Lily thought for a minute. Guide monster... "Oh yeah!" She pulled a card from her pocket and held it in front of her. "You mean this?"
Out popped her favorite monster... Red Eyes Black Dragon. ((I'm using cards in my deck... even though I LOST my deck... <_<;;)) Lily smiled at Amanda and Jason's expressions. ((^-^))

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Masu your here"! Shonya excailmed.
"Gee, your really hyper for a change."Masu said.
"Sorry,I've been coped up here why Seth was deuling and lost"
"Seth, you lost thats a surprise I tried to duel somebody but they
refused"Masu said.

Seth sighed. "It won't happen again," He said. "Listen, we've got a situation. There are at least three people in from the outside trying to save Kaiba."

"Yeah," Shonya added. "We might be in trouble."

"We need a plan," Seth concluded. "I propose that we isolate them and duel them seperatly. Alone, we can easily eject them from the virtual world."

"I agree with you Seth but how can we get them to split up"?Shonya said.Shonya shullfed her deck and then the cards went flying,"Oh No!", Shonya grabed for her cards but Seth grabbed one and stared at it and frowned Shonya looked through the cards she had and found that one of her blue-eyes was missing she looked up at Seth and sasid,"Give it back Seth!"

[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
The two of them continued to argue just until Masu decided to step in.
"Eerg... stop arguing, and shut up!"
Masu yelled.
Both Seth and Shonya be queit.
[i]"Whats HIS problem...?"[/i]
Thought Shonya.
"Those 3 duelist who are trying to rescue Seto are getting closer, and closer while you two argue... every second counts...we cant let them get any closer."
Masu explained.
[/size]
[/color]

"Then let me go and take care of them," Seth said. "You and Ms. Shonya may wait here; I will handle them."

He pulled his Mystic Plasma Zone field card from his deck, and activated it. The cave was filled with darkness.

"They will not know what hit them," Seth said.

Shonya felt a chill rush up her spine and shivred but smiled.Seth hoped that he could bet that girl this time."Seth stop calling me Ms.Shonya its annoying and your making me fell old"
"O.K i wont call you that anymore Ms.Shonya."
"SETH I just told you not to call me that!"
"WELL you two stop yuor starting to annoy me!"Masu yelled.
Shonya and Seth srank back and Shonya whispered to Seth,"Wonder whats bugging him?"Seth shurged.

Jason and amanda were still walking for any sign of the others that were searching for kaiba. "Even though this is a virtual world my feet are killing me" amanda said. "Did mokuba say any thing about playing cards out of battle" jason asked. "I think he said some thing about that but I don't remember" amanda said. "I guess i'll have to experiment then" jason said as he drew a card. "I cal upon my red eyes black dragon" jason said holding his card. The red eyes appeared in a flash of light. Jason got on it's back with amanda following. The deep sea warrior got one last as the red eyes started flying. "I guess this'll help on the search" amanda said as the dark magicain girl started floating and caught up. "Let's see what we can find from up here" jason said as the red eyes flew.

"Wait a mintue we must be able to call out monsters even when where not in a duel."Shonya said
"Well theres another rule we learned."Seth said.
"I wonder if there allowed to attack outside a deul.?"Shonya
said with an evil look on her face.
"What are you thinking Shonya?"Masu asked.
"You well find out soon info Masu."Shonya said
Shonya walked out of the castle Seth called after her,"Wait don't do anything risky ok."
"I won't"
Shonya pulled a card out of her deck "Ok blue-eyes time to take action."Shonya rasied the card and her Blue-Eyes White Dragon appeared."Thoes fools we'll probly think I'm Kaiba."Shonya climed on blue-eyes and he toke off.
"Hey that must be Kaiba look its a blue-eyes!"Amanda said.
"lets try this blue-eyes",Shonya said,"Blue-eyes White Lighting Attack now!"
The attack hit the red-eyes and its body dissapered not to metion Jason lost life points but they were falling and falling fast.
"Lets leave Blue-Eyes."Shonya said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue-Eyes landed in front of the castle and Shonya jumped off.Blue-eyes followed her inside the castle and Masu and Seth stared up at it Shonya smiled "Well Seth now we have an advantetge;I'll acept your sleince as a thank you." Shonya walked off to a corner and sat down and gazed up at her Blue-Eyes.

"Oh great," Amanda said as she pulled out a card, "Blue Eyes go." A giant drangon came out of nowhere and caught Amanda and Jason in midair. Lily caught up on her Red Eyes.

"What happened," Lily said with a wondering look. Amanda let out a sigh as the Deepsea Warrior helped the Dark Magician girl onto the Blue Eyes.

"We must be getting close to where thier keeping Seto," Amanda said as she patted her Blue Eyes on the head, "because somebody attacked us with a Blue Eyes." Lily looked a little worried. Mokuba would be mad at her if she didn't rescue his brother.

"I think we should lay low until we can find our fourth member," Jason said as he took a deep breath. Lily and Amanda agreed with him. The two huge dragons disappered into the ocean of green leaves.

Jason looked at his card holster as they landed to see he lost 600 life points. "Are you o.k jason" amanda asked as they got ff and she called back her dragon. "I'm o.k amanda. I figured my dragon my get hit by some thing" jason said smilling. "What are you smilling about" amand asked. Hey just showed her his card holster which showed that his life points went up by 3000 points. "If I may ask, how the heck did you get those" amanda asked pointing at his counter. "When I summoned my red eyes I also held my enchanted javelin card. Apparently if your out of battle trap cards are hiden. Because that was a blue eyes that attacked I got more points even though I lost some" jason said still smilling. "I realy need to check up on those rules when I see mokuba again" amanda said as they started walking through the forest again.

"Ms. Shonya," Seth said. "Why...why didn't you finish them? If their guardian monster card is destroyed in battle, they'll be ejected from the game, and removed from the Virtual World And I doubt the Big 5 will let them sneak in so easily a second time."

"Well, I don't see you going out there and risking things with your monsters," Shonya said. "So, please don't critisize me."

"You're right, of course," Seth said. "I will take it upon myself to destroy the dark Magician Girl and the Deepsea Warrior, and thus elimuinate those two from the game. And I'll use my own guardian monster: Dark Baltar the Terrible!"

A scary winged demon with a green felt cape ad ornate dress appeared out of the shadows behind Seth. He grinned, showing rows of jagged teeth.

"Ehhh..." Shonya and Masu edged away slightly. THat thing was creepy...

"See you around, Masu, Ms. Shonya."

------

Seth walked in the general area where Shonya had found the intruders before. All he had to do was challenge them, and eipe them out. He had the perfect card prepared for that Dark Magician Girl, as well.

"Wait Seth i'm going with you"Shonya said.
"What"Seth replied.
"You cant do this on your own Seth",Shonya said,"Plus we can find them easier if we take my blu-eyes."
"Fine just dont get in my way"Shonya's Blue-Eyes fly down behind her Shonya and Seth jumped on

Jason and amanda were still searching for any one else who were in the game or any signs of kaiba. "So far we've come up with sqaut on where kaiba is" amanda said. Jason just nodded as he drew a card. "I call upon my harpie's brother" jake said as he raised the card. The harpie's brother appeared in the sky and flew around. "Look around and tell us what you can see" jason said. The harpie's brother nodded and flew off. "Are you sure that is a good idea? It wouldn't stand a chance against that blue eyes" amanda said. "The harpie's brother is a fast monster. If there is trouble it'll return" jason said. A couple of minutes later the harpie's brother returned. "Did you find any thing" jason asked. The harpie's brother nodded as a screen opened in front of it. The screen showed a blue eyes leaving a cave with people on it's back. "I guess we found another clue then" amand a said. "I guess we should prepare to fight them" jason said as the harpie's brother returned to it's card form and jason put it back into the deck. "Should we go meet them or wait for them to come here" amand asked. "Let's just go and meet them" jason said as he walked in the direction the blue eyes was coming from.

"Stand back, Ms. Shonya," Seth told Shonya.

"What? Why?"

"Because the lights are about to go out."

Seth activated his Mystic Plasma Zone card once again, and the area around them was shrouded in darkness. His guardian monster, Dark Baltar, grinned evily.

"I work best in the dark, Ms. Shonya," Seth explained. "I also have just the card to deal with Amanda's Dark Magician girl. I assure you, I am in control of the situation."

Shonya sighed. "Trying to make up for last time? Fine; just stop calling me 'Ms.'..."

Seth was awaiting the arrival of Jason and Amanda.

"Come on, now. Enter the darkness. You won't be leaving..."

Shonya stood beside her blue-eyes it was ready for battle.Shonya shivered in the darkness it was so cold and creepy it felt like eyes where everywhere.Shonya looked at Seth he had the look of a killer on his face then two figures walked into the shadows.

Jason and amanda stopped infront of where the darkness was. "Shall we go in" amand asked. "Sure why not. If we're to find kaiba and defeat his captures we need to go in" jason said as he laid a trap card. "This should help lighten the place if needed" jason thought as they walked into the darkness. As they walked it started getting colder. "So who do you think played this card" jason asked. "Who realy knows but they've probaply got a monster in here watching us" amanda said. "What ever it is we'll probaply be fighting it later" jason said looking around. As they walked they saw a clearing with people in it. "I guess those are our opponents" jason said smilling.

"Hello," Seth said as Jason and Amanda came into veiw. "Ms. Amanda, so nice to see you again. Let's cut right to it, shall we?"

He glanced towards Shonya. "Do not act yet," he whispered. "You are my reinforcements."

He returned his attention to the other duelists. "We're going to duel, obviously. I plan to destroy your guardian monsters. When those are gone, you automatically, loose, and will be ejected from the game. Once that happens, the Big 5 will trace you to your access port, and block its ISP. You'll be unable to re-enter the game, at least through there."

Seth drew some cards from his deck, and placed five of them face down. "I call upon my own guardian monster, Dark Baltar the Terrible!"

The demonic creature emerged from the darkness, greinning evilly. "With my Mystic Plasma Zone card in effect, Baltar's attack raises from 2000 to 2500. Go on, give me your best shot."

"Alright," Amanda said as she drew some cards, "I play my Blue Eyes White Dragon and the Swords of Reveling Light." Seth looked as his dark cover disappered. His Dark Baltar the Terrible's attack power lowered. Amanda didn't attack though.

"Why didn't you attack," Jason asked with confusion. Amanda smirked as she looked at Seth's stuuned look. Jason got a little scared of Amanda's smirk. She was reminding him of Seto.

"Just wait," Amanda said with a grin. As soon as Amanda said that, a blaze of fire came out of nowhere and destroyed Dark Baltar the Terrible. Jason looked to see where the blast came. Lily came walking into the darkness fallowed by her gaurdian Red Eyes Black Dragon.

"I'll be back," Seth said as he digitalized. Shonya looked really scared. She couldn't think of anything accept to go tell Masu. She took off on her Blue Eyes.

"About time," Amanda said with a smile, "I thought you were never going to come in here." Lily laughed and looked at Jason. Jason let out a sigh of relieve and smiled.

[size=1]
[color=darkblue]
Masu closed his eye's and leaned on the dusty wall. He reached into his pocket, and got out a cigar. He lit it in his mouth, and blew out smoke from his mouth.
"Gah, they should be coming back any time now..."
He said as he took of his hat. Inside his hat was his gaurdian monster...
"The Masked Beast"
With 3200 atk, and 1800 defense.
Masu laughed and put the his hat back on.
"With my masked beast....They dont stand a chance!"
[/size]
[/color]

Befor Shonya got on her blue-eyes she turned and said,"You well pay for what you have done".Amanda Jason and Lily wonderend what she ment by that.She looked back at Seth who was looking very cross about what happened."You know Seth you ca't win every deul."

• 2 weeks later...
"Well now that, that is over with," Amanda said as she looked at her teammates, "we can go and look for our last member." Jason and Lily agreed. Amanda started walking out of the forest. Jason and Lily fallowed.

Later on, Amanda stopped in front of a desert. She looked at the desert and sighed. She didn't understand how Seto could be so in virtual reality. Jason and Lily walked up beside her.

?Question,? Jason said as he looked at Amanda, ?what made you to come here other then begin asked? I mean your brother and Kaiba are like worst enemies.? Amanda turned bright red at Jason?s question. She wasn?t about to tell him why she wanted to save Seto. She just shook her head.

?No reason,? Amanda said with a smile. Jason looked at Lily and shrugged his shoulder. Lily had a slight idea why Amanda was here, but didn?t want to say. Amanda looked at the desert again. She figured that there was no other place to go but forward. She started walking into the desert. Jason and Lily fallowed.

"You do know the sand will probaply slow us down" jason said. "Probaply but we still need to find kaiba" liliy said. "Then if we want to go faster why not use an all terrain vechile veichle" jason said as he drew a card. "I summon my over drive to the feild" jason said smilling. The over drive appeared infront of them. Jason opened a door and got in. "Come on you guys get in" jason said smilling. Liliy and amanda just looked at each other then got in. The deap see warrior got on liliy's red eyes as the dark magcian girl floated. "Do you even know to drive" amanda asked. Jason just smilled at her. "I don't think we should of got in" liliy said getting worried. "To late baecause you all ready got in" jason said smilling as they started through the dessert.