OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Virtual Trouble

JoyKaiba

[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
"Alright, get ready for my fiends to crush you!" Masu yelled, as he summoned his deck master,

"The Masked Beast"
With a thrashing attack of 3200.

Masu smirked as he said,
"Let the duel began."

Josh and Masu both drew their hands. He studied each and everyone of them carefully.

He played two face down traps/magics. And a monster in face down defense mode.

"Your move"
Masu declared.

===
OOC: Okay, Im no Yu-Gi-Oh master, so I dont know each and every card. So when you summon a monster (or a magic or trap) Can you include its attack, defense, and effect? Heh, thanks.
[/size]
[/color]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: It's ok Shippo. Just follow my lead. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh looked at his hand and looked at the field. He wondered what Masu was planning. His Toon Deck might not be enough aginst Masu's Dark Deck. He looked at his Dark Rabbit. The Dark Rabbit shrugged his shoulders.

"I play Toon Alligator in attack mode(1500)," Josh said with a grin, "and I also play Toon World." Masu looked on as Josh's Toon Alligator disappear in to the goofy looking book. Josh yawned as he looked at Masu.

"What's that supposed to do," Masu asked as he glared at Josh. Josh gripped his fist. He couldn't believe Masu didn't know what Toon World did. Josh cleared his throat as he prepared to exsplain.

"As long as I have Toon World on the field," Josh said calmly, "my toons can't be attacked, but they can attack you. You better find a way to get rid of my Toon World." Masu looked at the book and then looked at his hand. He had to do something quick.

Jason started going through the cards he had drawn. Most of them would come in handy during the duel.

"I'll play one monster in face down defence mode and i'll lay two cards down" jason said as he placed the cards.

The cards appeared as amanda went by.

"Best of luck to ya jason. I'll come back to see how well you're doing once I find kaiba" amanda said as she ran down a hall.

Jason just nodded. He looked at seth and waited for him to make his move.

Seth scoffed. "It doesn't matter if Ms. Wheeler finds Mr. Kaiba or not," he explained. "The system he is hooked up to is very precarious. Attemptuing to remobve him can easily result in death unless one knows the access codes. I do, but she doesn't. Good luck."

He drew his cards. "I set one monster in defense mode, and two cards face down. Your move."

[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
"Er, how irritating..." Masu said. He kept a straight face, but in the inside he was worried.
Masu then drew a card from his deck. It was a card destruction.

" I use my Card Of Destruction." Masu said, "Im assuming you know what it's function is." Masu continued as he threw his hand into his graveyard. He drew 3 new cards from his deck, Josh did the same.

"Perfect..." Masu mumbled.
"Now, I activate my magic card on the field, Soul Exchange."

Josh's face slowly turned into a frown.

"Soul Exchange let's me use one of your monsters, as a tribute for one of mine."
Masu said with a smile spread across his face.

"And that mean's--"Josh was cut off by Masu.

"Yes, I use your Toon Alligator as a tribute for my...
Summoned Skull!(2500 atk)"
Masu declared, as Josh's Toon Alligator dissapeared, and Masu's Summoned Skull appeared.

"Then again, as long as I have my Toon World on the field, you cant attack!" Josh said sticking his tounge out at Masu.

"I know that you scoundrel. That's why I activate my Heavy Storm card, to demolish all the magic/trap cards on the field!" Masu yelled, as Josh's magic cards were swept away by the storm.

[/size]
[/color]

"Don't get happy," Josh said as he looked at his hand, "I play another Toon World and Cyber Commander." Masu looked as if was about to creak up laughing. Josh just crossed his arm.

"What are going to do with a Cyber Commander," Masu laughed. Josh broke his laughter with laughter of his own. Masu looked strangly at Josh.

"I wasn't done yet," Josh laughed as he drew another card from his hand, "I play Change of Heart and take over your Summoned Skull. I now sarifice him and my Cyber Commander for Amanda's mighty Blue-Eyes White Dragon." Masu's face struck with horror as the dragon appered on the field. Josh sigh in relieve.

"Don't celebrate yet," Masu said as he went to draw another card, "I can attack that dragon if he's not in that book." Josh laughed agian. He hinted toward Toon World. The Blue-Eyes was nowhere to be found. Masu wondered what happened to it.

Amanda ran through the castle. She had to find Seto. Suddenly a huge forcefield caught Amanda's eye. She walked up to it. To her surprise, Seto was on the other side of the forcefield.

"Seto," Amanda called out, "can you hear me?" Seto's eyes started to flutter open. Amanda looked relieved as Seto's icy blue eyes met her shy blue ones. Seto, not having the strength to stand, just sat up.

"Well, well," Seto said with a weakened voice, "Isn't it the puppy dogs twin sister." Amanda crossed her arms at Seto's words. She didn't appreciate him making fun of her brother. Amanda thought Joey is a nice guy, kind of stupid, but nice. Seto gathered up the energy to stand. Amanda looked a little worried.

"Are you sure you should be doing that," Amanda said as she watched Seto brace himself against the wall. Seto shook his head.

Josh looked really confident as he looked at Masu's confused face. Masu just couldn't figure out what happened to the Blue-Eyes.

"Give up," Josh said as he pointed at his Toon World. Masu looked at the book as a little goofy looking dragon stuck it's head out of the book. It struggled to pull the rest of it's body out.

"What is this," Masu said as he looked at the toon dragon, "some kind of joke." Josh shook his head as his dragon smiled. He grinned at the toon dragon.

"No," Josh said as he crossed his arms, "this is the Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon. Toon World transformed it." Masu looked really tense as he looked at the toon dragon. Josh wondered how Amanda and Jason were doing as Masu pulled a card from his hand.

Amanda looked at Seto as he made his way over to the forcefield. She looked really worried. Seto was really weak. He could barely stand let alone walk.

"Why don't you just stay put," Amanda said as she looked around for a switch or something, "I'll try to get you out." Seto leaned up aginst the wall. He slid down it as Amanda was searching.

"Why are you doing this," Seto asked as he watched Amanda. Amanda stopped suddenly. Her golden blonde hair flew foward from her sudden stop. Her crystal blue eyes met Seto's icy blue ones once again. She turned bright red.

"Well.....I......I......like you," Amanda said as she found a panal with letters on them. She ran over to the panal. She remember what Mokuba said about the four deck leaders. She punched in the letters "DMGDSWREBDDR" and hoped it worked.

"What did you just do," Seto said as he watched the forcefield fade. Amanda let out a sigh and ran into the room with Seto. She helped him up and his arm around her shoulders. Amanda swore Seto turned slightly red as they walked up the steps.

Seconds later, they were in the room where Jason and Seth were dueling. Amanda wanted to watch this and surprise Seth when he turns around.
-------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Here's the code just in case you didn't get it:
DMG = Dark Magician Girl
DSW = Deepsea Wariorr
REBD = Red-Eyes Black Dragon
DR = Dark Rabbit
Creative huh!!! :D

Jason looked behind seth to see amanda and kaiba. He would of smilled but if he did he would of tiped off seth so he showed no sign of noticing them.

"I'll play raigeki to distroy your face down monster" jason said.

Jasons card on the field flipped up and distroyed siths monster.

"Next i'll flip my harpies brother up into attack mode and play over drive" jason said as he put the card down.

Jasons monsters appeared and went into attack mode.

"I'll use seven completed to raise my over drives attack to 2300. Then i'll have them do some direct damage to your life points" jason said as he played the seven completed.

His over drive started fireing at seth and removed some of his life points. The harpies brother flew in the air and charged at seth. It came down and slashed at him removing more of his life points.

"It seems like your finished. On my next turn you'll probaply go down" jason said smilling.

Even if jason lost the duel the mission they set out to do would still be completed.

Seth laughed; he played right into his hands!

"Before your Regeki struck my monster, I sacrificed it to activate my trap card. Are you aware of the Crush Card Virus?"

Jason's face fell. "Yes..."

Seth nodded. "Then you know that your two monsters there are gone. Any monster in your hand with more than fifteen hundred attack points is dead. As is, for that matter, any strong monster you draw within the next three turns."

Jason scoffed as his monsters dissolved. "So what? You're almost to zero LP."

"Not yet I'm not," Seth snapped. "When your Overdrive attacked, I activated the Kuriboh in my hand. It nulified Overdrive's attack in exchange for being sent to the Graveyard. I took 1800 damage from your Harpie's Brother, nothing more. I stand at 2200 life points, and promise to bring you below that very quickly. It's my turn!"

Seth drew a card and smiled. "I play the Cheerful Coffin and send my Dark Jeroid to the Graveyard. If you're keeping score, that's now three Demons in my graveyard. Time to meet Dark Necrofear!"

A dark vortex appeared on the field, and the female fiend apeared on the field. (2200/2800)

"I play Shield and Sword to swap my Necrofear's atack and defense. Necrofear, attack his life points!"

The dark fiend's eyes narrowed, andtendrils of blue energy shot out and lashed at Jason, decreasing his life points to 1200.

"So, let's see..." Seth said. "You have 1000 less life points than Ido, no monsters on the field, and will have no strong monsters for the next three turns. My Necrofear is on the field ready to destroy you next turn. Should you find a way to destroy you, she can simply take control of one of your monsters for me. My deck Master is still waiting in the wings with his special abiliity."

Seth glanced at his hand. I've also got the Deal with the Dark Ruler card from the Big Five. If my Necrofear dies, I can activate it. No need to tell him that.

"Your friend Amanda Wheeler defeated a friend of mine," Seth continued. "Now, I'm going to eliminate a friend of hers! Make your move."

[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
An akward smile spread across Masu's face.

"What are you smiling for!?" asked Josh.

Masu knew where the Blue Eyes went... as a matter of fact, he even knew what was going to come out of the book.

He then giggled to himself.

"Foolish kid." Masu mumbled.

"First off, I'll use my de-spell card to negate the effect of your toon world and destroy it." he said.

The book suddenly began to tear apart, and then it vanished into thin air.

Inside was a Toon Blue eyes. Its eye's bulged wide open, as it, too vanished into thin air.

"Now I'll use Pot of Greed, whcih let's me draw two cards from my deck."

Masu drew two cards, and continued.

"Heh, now your Life Points are free, letting me attack them directly."

"I summon my Lai jinn the mystic! With an attack of 1800 atk points. And now I flip my card which was in defense mode, to attack mode."

The card was a Dancing Fairy.

Josh then began to laugh really loudly. They were cute little monster's with little wings, and pink hair.

"Why is [b]that[/b] in your deck!?" Josh laughed.

"Now I play DNA surgery on my dancing fairy."
Masu responded.

"Yea? And what's that gonna do, eh?" asked Josh.

A flash of light blinded the two duelist. Then. the lights came back to normal, and to Josh's surprise, The Dancing Fairies, light wheat skin, changed into a murky pale color, and there pink, colmed hair had turned into a mess. Out of their mouths came large fangs. And THeir nice friendly eyes changed into dark, evil eyes.

Jason was astonished.

"DNA surgery, lets me change the type of a monster...In this case, I changed into a zombie."
Masu laughed.

"Not too funny anymore is it?" He contiuned.

" now attach Horn Of the unicorn Raising it's attack to 2500. Now that I am done powering up my monsters, I will attack you directly. For an attack force of 4300.

[/size]

[/color]

Jason drew a card and went through his hand smilled.

"Well with some of my life points gone i'll activate one of my trap cards. I'll use solemn wishes. I get 500 life points for each card I draw" jason said smilling.

"So what. That wont help you much" seth said.

"Maybe but if my plan works it might be enough. I play pot of greed whitch allowes me to get two more cards increasing my life points" jason said as he played the pot of greed card and drew two more cards.

"Next like I did in my previose duel I play the dokuroyaiba in deffence mode and use secret pass to the treasure" jason said as he played the cards.

The dokuroyaiba appeared on the field. It flew and struck seth in the chest.

"Next i'll use two final flames which will remove 1200 of your life points" jason said as he layed the cards down.

Seth became surrounded by flames. The flames removed the last of his life points.

"It seems like you're finished again seth" jason said smilling.

"Wrong," Seth said, grinning. "I activate my last trap card on the field, Imperial Order!"

The image of the trap rose, and the final flames were dissolved.

"Dang it..." Jason muttered.

"I'm still here; do not think you are through just yet..." Seth drew a card and smiled. "I have the perfect three-card combination to take care of you for good. I refuse to play the LP cost for Imperial Order, so it deactivates. I set one card face down and play Dark Hole, erasing both your monster and my Necrofear."

The two monsters were trapped within a swirling vortex that appeared in the air.

"Now, I activate this magic card, a DEal with the Dark Ruler." Seth placed the card down, and an image of Hades appeared.

"This rare card can only activate when a monster of level eight or higher is sent to the grave," Seth explained. "My Necrofear was sent to the Graveyard, so now I can play it, and summon a dark beast of destruction that can even destroy a Blue eYes White Dragon!"

Jason backed away. "What?"

Seth laughed. "Behold! The Beserk Dragon!" A huge yet spindly black dragon rose into the air, hovering menacingly over Jason.

"It has 3500 attack points, and you have no defenses," Seth said. "Just to be safe, I place one trap. Not that I need it; you loose now! Beserk Dragon, he has no monsters! Attack his life points directly!"

Seth glared as the dragon powered up. "You are going to be an example to Ms. Wheeler of what happens to those that upset my friends. She defeated Ms. Shonya, so now I shall defeat you, permanatly."

The Dragon launched its attack atr Jason, bringing his life points to zero.

"Don't get to emoinaile Seth".Shonya said satanding at the top of the stairs.
"Ms Ms.Shonya I thought you left!"Seth said uneasily.He stared up at her.
"Oh and as for you Seto time for",she paused as she toke two cards from her deck and countioned,"a change in senery."She slide down the banitser.
"I play Giant Iron Cage and Blue-Eyes Ulitmite Dragon".The cage fell untop Seto and a bottom closed.
"What the",Seto said angerly,"but I conralte you on optaining three blue-eyes".
"Uh, well time to go",Shonya jumped onto her dragon,"Blue-eyes pick up that cage and let us fly to the holding location,Seth you'll no where to find bu-bye".The dragon toke off and Shonya blew Seth a kiss.

• 2 weeks later...
:bawl:Yes,my brother has giving up on the Otaku boards and giving his screen name to me. My old screen name was disabled so my bro gave his screen name to me. So for now on, anytime you see Maximillion404. it's really me JoyKaiba. Which I still go by, by the way. ~JoyKaiba~
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shonya was in so much of a rush to recapture Seto, that see didn't noticed she capture Amanda as well. Seto was sitting in the cage looking at Amanda. Amanda looked worried. Seto scooted over next to her nd put his arm around her shoulders. Amanda looked shocked as she looked up at Seto.

"What's wrong," Seto whispered. Amanda shook her head. She looked up at the Blue-Eyes that was carrying the cage. She then looked behind her. The Dark Magician Girl was following them. Amanda grined and reached into her back pocket.

"Oh, nothing's wrong," Amanda said while putting on a headset, "Mokuba, Mokuba, come in." Seto looked at Amanda as she talked into the headset. Amanda was waiting for Mokuba's response.

"Mokuba here," Mokuba said from the real world, "what's up Amanda?" Amanda let out a sigh.

"Josh and Jason should be coming back to you," Amanda said calmly, "I want you to send Jason back, but I want you to call my brother in Josh's place." Amanda searched through her deck as she spoke. She let out another sigh as she saw her Blue-Eyes. It must of came back to her deck when Josh lost.

"Alright," Mokuba said with some consern, "I'll call Joey and send Jason right back." Amanda smiled at Mokuba's response.

"Thanks Mokuba," Amanda said as she put her hand on the headset, "I'll send the Dark Magician Girl to retrive them and Lily." Amanda took her headset off and looked at Seto. Seto had his arms crossed and tapping his fingers on his arm.

"What was that about," Seto asked with an icy glare. Amanda laughed nevously and put her hand to the back of her head. She suddenly stopped laughing and got serious again.

"We're getting some reinforcements," Amanda said with a grin. Seto looked a little shocked, but he nodded in agreement.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OOC: I'm replaceing Josh with Joey for two reasons. One, my brother is no longer part of the boards. Two, I love Joey!! :looks at avatar, banner, and location: Wahaha, the good guys are coming back with a punch.

Jason smilled. He felt that he wouldn't be leaving any time soon. He looked around as his body started dissapering.

"Seems like you'll be leaving soon" seth said smilling.

"I realy don't think that will be happening any time soon" jason said smilling.

The part of his body that had left returned. Jason drew some cards and smilled.

"You better start running. This castle's comeing down" jason said as he started to leave.

"I summon my red eyes and use raigeki" jason said as he left the door.

Seth looked at jason then started running. Jason got on his red eyes and left the castle. Jasons deep sea warrior got on the red eyes as they left rang of the castle. He looked down to see lily.

"Sorry to call your battle off lily but it's time to go" jason said as the red eyes came down. Lily got on and they took off as a bolt of lighting came down and struck the castle of dark inlusions distroying it.

"So where will we be going now" lily asked.

"who realy knows. We'll have to wait and see what happens" jason said drawing a card.

He summoned his harpies brother and sent it on ahead.

:smileing evily: Time to bring Joey into this! :D
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Joey looked around as he rubbed his head. He had a perrty rough landing. As he stood up, a screen, with Mokuba's face in it, appeared in front of him.

"Joey," Mokuba said with a sweat drop on the side of his face, "II know your mad at me for this, but it was your sister's idea to bring you here. I have a feeling she's in trouble." Joey yawned and looked at Mokuba. He then let out a sigh.

"Awright," Joey said looking around, "I'll believe ya, but what wuz my sister doing here in the first place?" Mokuba shook his head. If he told Joey, he would refuse to help. Mokuba let out a sigh.

"She was leading a rescue mission to save my brother," Mokuba said with a worried look. Joey looked upset after Mokuba finished speaking. Just as Joey was about to say something, the Flame Swordsman put his hand on his shoulder. Joey turned around as a sweat drop appeared on the side of his face.

"What ya doing here," Joey asked as he looked up at the Flame Swordsman. Mokuba looked happy as the Flame Swordsman crossed his arms.

"He's your guide," Mokuba said with a smile, "and Deck Master. I'll be seeing you later Joey." Joey turned around, but the screen was gone. He mumbled something under his breath and started to walk into the forest when Amanda's Dark Magician Girl bumped right into him.

"Oh," the Dark Magician Girl said with glee, "Joey your here. Ms. Amanda wanted me to find you and the others. I have to bring you to Ms. Amanda. Do you have a dragon?" Joey let out a sigh and singled to the Dark Magician Girl to calm down.

"Yeah I have a dragon," Joey said as he drew a card, "I summon the Red Eyes Black Dragon." The Dark Magician Girl jumped with joy. Joey and the Flame Swordsman climbed up onto the Red Eyes. The Dark Magician Girl started floting.

"Now lets go find Ms. Lily and Mr. Jason," the Dark Magician Girl said with happiness. Joey shook his head and commanded his Red Eyes to follow the Dark Magician Girl.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OOC: I love Joey's accent, but it's too hard to put down in words. :faint:

O.O.C: look at post where kaiba got captured again. It says that joey gets brought in and jason comes back.

As jason looked around a screen opened up infront of him. It showed a red eyes with people riding on it's back.

"O.k harpies brother. Head up to them and see what's going on" jason said.

The harpies brother flew on faster untill it was next to the red eyes.

"What's a harpies brother doing around here" joey asked.

"It belongs to Mr. jason. He sends it out as a scout" the dark magician girl said.

"If his harpies brother is right here where's jason then" joey asked.

"Right behind you" jason said as his red eyes caught up with joey's.

"So what's been happening in here" joey asked.

"Amanda was rescuing kaiba but after jasons duel they were both captured" lily said.

"I'm not realy one who'll help kaiba but i'll do what I can to find amanda" joey said.

Jason just nodded. He sent the harpies brother on ahead to see if any thing could be found.

OOC: Yeah, Amanda asked Mokuba to send Jason right back and replace Josh with Joey. Is everything clear DeathBug?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Amanda let out a sigh. Seto and her were in a strange area and still in the cage. She was hiding behind Seto. She didn't know how Shonya would have reacted if she saw her.

"Well," Shonya said as she walked up to the cage, "How do you feel Mr. Kaiba?" Seto looked up at Shonya and gave he an icy cold glare. He wanted to stand up, but he didn't want to give Amanda away.

"How do you think I feel," Seto asked as he put his head in his knees. Shonya shook he head and put her back to Seto. She walked over to a doorway.

"Don't worry Seto," Shonya said as she started walking through the doorway, "I know your little girlfriend's there. You don't have to hide her." Seto looked up from his knees as Shonya disappeared. Amanda swallowed hard. It would have been better if Shonya didn't know she was there.

Where the rest of the group was, the Dark Magician Girl started scouting the area. She knew where Shonya took Amanda and Seto, but it was hard to find in the darkness of the huge forest. She started floting downward. The two dragons followed. All three monsters touched down on the ground.

"Now what," Joey asked as he jumped off of his Red Eyes. The Dark Magician Girl put her finger on her. Joey looked upset as he crossed his arms. Everyone started following the Dark Magician Girl.

A few seconds later, the group was standing in front of a huge dark castle. Jason sigh and walked to the doors of the castle. He went to go open them, but something stopped him.