OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Virtual Trouble

JoyKaiba

"Thank-you Seth".Shonya said as she drew a card She looked at it and frowned.Shonya flipped over her Lord of D.
"You think your so great with your Blue-eyes well prepare yourself",Shonya said,"I play Flute of Summing Dragon"!
She drew two dragons from her deck and suffled it again.Shonya placed two cards on the feild and two Blue-Eyes appeared. Shonya smiled,"Like my Dragons"?Shonya placed all her monster but Thousands Dragon in defenceive mode.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason smilled as he drew his card. "I'll just play a monster in face down defence mode along with a trap card and i'll use fissure to distroy you lord of dragons" jason said as he layed the cards down. His face down monster appeared along with jasons other card as the lord of dragons dissapered and was sent to the graveyard. "Let's see what they'll do. The only one of them who seems to have some real protection is shyona so what'll seth do if he's attacked" jason asked him self as he waited.

[size=1]
[color=darkblue]
*[b]Meanwhile at the hideut[/b]*

Masu looked over to a computer screen. He was watching the tag-team duel from afar.

Masu frowned.

"What a bad view...they get all the fun, and I have to stay here gaurding Seto..."

Masu said in disgust. He looked over to the room Seto was in. Masu smiled.
"He'll be fine alone...I'll be right back, okay Seto? You stay put now..."
Masu snickered as he threw on his black overcoat. He opened the door, and summoned his Castle of Dark Illusions and hopped on top. The Castle of Dark Illusions, then began to float off the ground, and it took off toward the duel...
[/color]
[/size]

"Very well," Seth said, drawing a card. No one had attacked him yet...He had his Newdoria in the graveyard...

"I summon the Giant Orc, in attack mode," he said. A huge ogre with a bone club appeared on the field.

"As soon as I have direct acess to your lifepoints, I will attack, destroying you," he bluffed.

"You haven't seen the last of of my Lord of D."Shonya said.She drew her card and smiled.
"Like I said you haven't seen the last of him."Shonya boosted.
Great she going to try to to us Monster Reborn,Jason thought.
"I play Lord of Dragons in defence mode".SHonya said.
"What"?!Jason said.
"Well an expercied deulest",Shonya started to say.
"Are you saying I'm not expercied"!Jason said angerly.
"No I'm just saying an expericed deulest is always prepared".
As she spook a dark looking castle was moving toward the deul.

"An excellant move, Ms. Shonya," Seth said. Shonya almost corrected him again, but decided not to. He never listened anyway.

"Although they are not aware of it, we are in complete control of this duel," Seth continued. He smiled slightly. "Despite my low life point amount, the cards I have on the field are more than enough to destroy them."

He gestured to his Giant Orc; it had 2200 attack, but zero defense. Like Goblin Attack Force, it changed to defense mode upon attacking. He also had a face down monster that had been lurking since the beginning of the duel, as well as a trap.

Amanda started pondering about what Seth was planning. She couldn't risk her Blue Eyes. Seeing it get destroyed would be heart wrenching for her. Amanda drew a card and smiled. She had been waiting to drew this card. She had a plan from the start.

"Alright," Amanda said as she picked up a card, "I play Cat's Ear Tribe in attack mode." As Amanda played that card, three little kittens appered on the field. They were dressed in camoflage. Jason looked at Amanda with a confused look.

"What are you thinking Amanda," Jason said as he looked at the three kittens, "that card has a attack power of 200 and a defence power of 400." Amanda grined as she listen to Jason. She took another card from her hand and placed it in the magic spot.

"I also play Sword of Deep Seated," Amanda said with a grin, "with powers up my tribe by 500 points and I end my turn." Seth laughed at the puny 700 attack points. He knew Amanda couldn't do anything with the Cat's Ear Tribe, but he Blue Eye's was still a threat. He did wonder why Amanda didn't attack.

"Fine," Shonya said as she drew a card, "I'll attack the Cat's Ear Tribe with my Lord of D." Shonya commanded her Lord of D. to attack Amanda's Tribe. Amanda grinned as Lord of D. made contact with her Tribe. Shonya's smirk turned to a frown as the smoke cleared. Her Lord of D. was no longer there and Amanda's Cat's Ear Tribe was still standing. Shonya watched her life points drop to 3500.

"My Cat's Ear Tribe has a special effect," Amanda said with a smug grin on her face, "any monster attacking these three cute little kittys attack power goes down to 200. I powered up my little Tribe to make thier attack power higher then thier attackers." Jason smiled at Amanda's plan. He finally relized how she became the runner up World Champion. Amanda looked at Jason. Jason quickly drew a card because it was his turn.

OOC: Sorry Swordmaster13 if I ruined any plans, but I want everyone to know what the Cat's Ear Tribe special effect is. Sorry once again. ^_^;

Jason looked at the card he drew and smilled. He checked his hand to see if there would be any other cards that go along with the one he drawn. "Oh well. It'll go with what I had planned before" jason thought. "I'll play the dream sprite in defence mode and i'll use final flame on shyona's life points" jason said placing the cards down. A fire ball appeared as did the dream sprite. The fire ball flew and hit shyona takeing away 600 of her life points. "Let's see what'll happen. Amanda's got a good plan so let's see if they'll be able to counter it" jason thought as he waited.

"No not my Lord of D. my plan".Shonya cried.She drew a card and looked at it.
"YA",Shonya said,"plan back in action".Shonya placed the card in attack mode and another Lord of D. appeared.Amanda wondered how many of that card she had.
"I sacrefis my Thousands Dragon and Lord of D. to summun Blues white Dragon and I plolimize all my BVlue-Eyes to create the Blue-Eyes Ulitment Dragon and I place a minster face down in deffence mode".

Seth frowned. He had the perfect strategy, but he couldn't implement it as long as they kept attacking Shonya. And if Shonya used her strongest monster, and it was defeated, she couldn't back him up, and he'd be a sitting duck...

"I flip my face-down monster into attack mode," he announced simply. "Giant Germ, show yourself."

A large creature of slimy protoplasm appeared on the field. (Atk: 1000)

"I end my turn."

Amanda looked at Seth's creature with disgust. Amanda looked at her cards and drew another card. Amanda grinned as she looked at her new card. Her plan was about to take off she was going to destroy Shonya. Amanda played three cards.

"First I play Dragon Treasure to power up my Blue Eyes to 3500," Amanda said with a grin, "then a play Graceful Dice." Graceful Dice rolled and landed on six. Amanda's Blue Eyes got another boost. The Blue Eyes now had an attack power of 4100. Shonya laughed.

"I attack with my Blue Eye's Ulitment Dragon," Shonya said with a grin. Even though Shonya had commanded it to attack, the dragon didn't attack.

"You actived my Dragon Capture Jar," Amanda said as she looked at Shonya's dragon, "and that makes your dragon go into defence mode. Ok Jason, it's your turn." Jason nodded and drew another card.

"That's technically your last lord of dragon because rules state you can only have up to three per deck so your dragons will be open to traps and what not" jason said as he looked at the card he drawn. The card he drawn was another fissure. "I'll play dokuroyaiba in defence mode. I'll also use fissure distroy your lord of dragon and finish up with secret pass to the treasures." jason said as he played the card. The cards appeared on the field as the lord ofdragon dissapered. "My secret pass to the treasures allows any of my monsters face up monsters with 1000 attack point or less to attack directly so i'll use the dokuroyaiba to attack shonya" jason said smilling. The dokuroyaiba flew at shonya and hit here getting red of 1000 of her life points. "Well it seems like your almost out of here shonya unless your partner does some thing or you come up with a plan" jason said smilling.

"As a matter of fact," Seth said, drawing. "I do have a strategy that will save Ms. Shonya' Life points. I play Ring of Magnetism, and attach it to my Giant Germ."

He grinned slightly. "Now your monsters must attack my Germ, leaving Ms. Shonya's monsters unharmed."

• 2 weeks later...
SHonya could not belive that Seth was risk himself for her.She had to win this deul no matter what. Amanda placed a card face down on the feild.Shonya then drew a card and smiled,"I play a monster card face down in defenceive mode",Shonya looked toward Seth with a caring look in her eyes.He reminded her so much of her brother that had though her how to deul and gave her his deck when he died of leukemia.It had made her so sad when he died.She felt tears come to her eyes she brushed them away quickly.She knew tjhat they could play a magic or trap card against her with monster on the feild.Seth could of swore that he had seen Shonya starting to cry.

Seth returned his attention to the duel. He could ask Shonya what was wrong once they'd permanantly removed Jason and Amanda from the game.

"You have no choice but to attack my Giant Germ, so you might as well," he said. "I assure you, my life points can withstand it."

Amanda looked at her hand and field. She had a Blue-Eyes White Dragon and The Cat's Ear Tribe. She had a really good idea.

"I play Raigeki," Amanda said with a smile, "which destroys all of your monsters on both of your fields. Now I attack Shonya with my Blue-Eyes." Seth watch in horror as Shonya's lifepoints dropped to zero. Shonya started to digitize.

"I'll be back," Shonya said with a grin, "just like Seth came back." Shonya completely disappered. Amanda looked at Seth.

"I guess this means you lose," Amanda said as she flung her hair back. Seth backed up and ran. He had to wait for Shonya to come back before he could develope another plan.

"You two did it," Josh said as he hugged Amanda. Amanda pushed Josh off and looked at Jason. Jason smiled and gave Amanda a thumbs up. Amanda gave him a thumbs up as well.

"Now we can continue our search for Seto," Amanda said as she started walking into the jungle, "and hope we don't run into more trouble." Everyone nodded and followed Amanda. Thier monster followed them.

Josh looked around the jungle. It looked as if went on forever. He really didn't care though. The sooner they found Kaiba would only mean the sooner they would get out of here. Josh clinched his fist at the idea of finding Kaiba soon.

"I hope we find Seto soon," Amanda said as she covered her eyes from the sun. Josh clinched his fist even more when he heard Amanda. Amanda seemed too interested in Kaiba. Josh wanted to spend more time with Amanda. He wanted her to notice him more.

"Don't worry," Josh said as he grabbed Amanda's hand, "we'll find Kaiba soon enough." Amanda pulled her hand away from Josh. Josh sunk his head down. Jason and Lily walked by Josh and laughed. Josh shook his head with embarrassment.

Later up the road, everybody's monsters stopped. Something had caught their attention.

Seth swore repeatedly as he raced through the jungle. Shonya got knocked out of the game, and his perfect strategy had failed....

It was time to take drastic measures.

He removed a single card from a special deck he normally kept seperate; "A Deal with Dark Ruler". He slipped it into his deck.

[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
Masu frowned and watched as the "Kaiba-rescuers" went into a jungle,
he wanted to give them a surprise.

Masu commanded his Castle of Dark illusions to descend.

The Castle of Dark Illusions Sunk into the jungle and landed with a hard thud right in front of the three youngsters.

They were startled, and they fell down from the impact.

"What's that!?" said Jason.

"And where'd it come from?!" followed Amanda.

Masu flew out of the Castle. His long hat covered his face.

"Mm, Sorry to disturb you...but you must understand, You can't go any further."
Masu exclaimed.

[/color]
[/size]

Seth approached where Masu's castle landed.

"Masu! Let me duel them! They sent Ms. Shonya out of the game; I want to even the score."

"You mean like you did last time?" Masu asked pointedly. Seth lowered his head.

"You go stand guard over Kaiba, Seth," Masu said. "I'll take care of them."

Resigned, Seth nodded and returned to the cave.

Shonya stood in a dark corner of the caslte where Seto was being kept.Seth ran at her and said shocked,"Ms.Shonya your back I'm glad"!
"Seth would you please stop calling me that".Shonya said with tries flowwing down her face.
"What's wrong mss er Shonya".Seth said lookeing worried.
"Nothing"!Shonya shouted and ran up the stairs of the castle and leaned over the side of the castle's roof sopping helplisly.
Seth was puzzled about what was troulbeling Shonya he it would take a while though to get the truth about what was troubleing her out.

Seth swore under his breath. This entire job was a curse! Now Shonya was upset, Masu was going to get all the glory...

He stood at the base of the stairs.

"Shonya," he said. "I am sorry that you lost the duel. It was my fault. I should have acted sooner. Perhaps...if you are distressed, it might be better if you leave the vitual world..."

Jason wondered where kaiba was. They had found another opponent but the other one had left into the castle. He wondered what would happen if the castle was distroyed with some one it.

"What do you think would happen if we just blasted the castle and distroyed it with some one inside" jason asked.

"We can't do that. Kaiba might be in there and we don't know what would happen. Any ways we have to deal with this new opponent" amanda said looking at him.

"Fine then i'll take a look through it" jason said walking forward with the deep sea warrior following.

"Sorry but your not going in there" there new opponent said getting front of him.

"We'll see about that" jacen said smilling.

He started running at him. Once he was infront of him he jumped and landed on the other side of there opponent.

"I'll tell you guys if I find kaiba" jason said smilling as he ran into the castle.

"Do I always have to do all of the dueling around her," Amanda yelled as Jason ran into the castle. Amand crossed her arms and let out a disappointed sigh. Josh looked at Amanda. He thought for a moment.

"I'm Masu," the new opponent said, "and which on of you losers want to take me on." Amanda stepped foward, but was stopped by a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to face Josh. Josh stepped foward.

"Go help Jason find Kaiba," Josh said as he gripped his fist, "I'll take care of this." Amanda nodded and went to take off, but stopped. She turned around and handed Josh a card.

"Take care of this," Amanda said as she turned around, "It should come in handy." Josh nodded as he watched Amanda maneuver around Masu and run into the castle. The Dark Rabbit hopped next to Josh. Josh looked down at the card Amanda had handed him. It was her Blue-Eyes.

"You ready," Masu said with a grin. Josh nodded and grabbed his deck.

Seth heard Jason enter the castle, and glared.

He decended the staircase in the front room.

"Hello," he said calmly. "You are here for Mister Seto Kaiba, no doubt. I'm afraid that he is rather incapacitated at the moment. However, I will gladly duel you to keep you company. Either way, Mister Kaiba will not leave until the Big Five have full control of his fiscal assets."

Dark Baltar the Terrible appeared behind Seth. "Summon your deck master; it is time to duel!"