OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh: Virtual Trouble

JoyKaiba

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: It's cool; I would have assumed he'd come back in anyway. ^__^

Seth was silent as he returned to the base. Those stupid old men had no right to talk to him that way! Maybe if they'd done a better job designing this world, they wouldn't have this problem in the first place!

"Ms. Shonya, I am fine," he insisted. "I am rather frustrated with our employers, however."

"Why?" Shonya asked.

"They cannot keep these random punks from entering this world, yet they blame us when things fall apart? I do not like this."

"So...what'd they do to you?" Shonya blinked.

"They tore apart my deck, and replaced half of it with cards of their own choosing!" Seth spat, showing anger for the first time. "I put my heart into my deck. They have no right to reorganize it as they see fit! I will get back at them for that...later..."

He regained his composure. "What is our current situation?"

"Ummm."Shonya said.
"What."Seth said angerly.
Shonya remanied quit for a while and rocked back and forth on her heels.
"Well there looking for thier last member".
"Damn,you need to deul."
"W..hat"!
"I can't deul with deck"
"Uh,Seth I'm not all that good sure I may have powerful monsters but."
"But nothing Ms.Shonya you have to do this."
Shonya looked down and grabed her deck from her side and pulled out one of her Blue-eyes and stared at it it was old her step-father had made it for her along with her other Blue-eyes.She looked up at Seth.

"Ms. Shonya, I have complete confidence in your abilities as a Duelist," Seth said. I know you can take care of them."

"Well, I dunno..." Shonya muttered.

"Well, how about this, then," Seth said. "A tag team duel; I'll be there to back you up in case there's a problem. What do you say?"

"Well I guess...we...could".Shonya said,"But what if I mess up."
"I'll be there if you mess up well then we'll have to clean it up",Seth said calmly,"Thats what a tag teams for."
"Seth why are you so calm."Shonya said looked at him, Seth simply said,"I guess I just learned to be calm and painent."

Shonya smiled,"Yes I will be your partner Seth."
"Good then we must get going".Seth said.
"right we have to stop them from finding the last member."
Shonya followed Seth out of the dark castle.Seth turned,"Ms.Shonya would you provide us a ride?"
"O.K",Shonya drew a card,"Black Skull Dragon arise!"
Seth looked at the dark monster and smiled faintly.
"You like I was working on it while you were gone".

Josh was fanning himself as he walked through a thick forest. The Dark Rabbit was following him. Josh turned a corner to discover a desert. Josh shook his head as he looked at the desert.

"Amanda better love me for this," Josh said as he looked at his Dark Rabbit, "because I wouldn't risk my neck to save Kaiba for nothing." Josh didn't have a choice, but to head into the desert. He took a step into the velvet soft sand.

Later on, Josh spotted an Over Drive on the horizon. He hopped it was Amanda or at least someone who could help him. He looked at the Over Drive as it came to a stop in front of him. Amanda and Lily were in the back. They looked scared half to death. Jason looked over at josh.

"Who are you," Jason asked as he looked at Josh. Josh smiled as he looked at Amanda. At least he wouldn't have to walk anymore.

"I'm Josh and I'm a friend of Amanda,? Josh said as he stared at Amanda. Amanda laughed and turned bright red. Jason and Lily shrugged their shoulders and invited Josh aboard. The Dark Rabbit hopped on Lily?s Red Eyes and they were off again.

About twenty minutes later, the group was at the forest where Josh came from. Josh shook his head as he looked at the forest.

?I think Seto likes trees,? Amanda said as she looked around the forest. Josh pulled his t-shirt away from his body. He looked at the thick forest. It was humid like a jungle.

?Come on guys, we?re not going to get anywhere if we just stand here,? Josh said with a smirk, ?I say we go rescue Kaiba.? Amanda shook her head, but agreed to Josh?s plan. Everyone walked in to the jungle.

OOC: Hee Hee, I hope I did ok sis. If not tell me. One more thing, I'm aware that I write like my sister. ^_^;

Jason returned his over drive to his deck and caught up with the others. "So have you seen any sign of where kaiba is being kept" amanda asked. "Sorry but I haven't seen him around" josh said closing his eyes. "Then we might as we see if thee's any thing around here" jason said takeing a card from his deck. The harpies brother appeared in the sky. "Take a look around and see if you can find any sign of kaiba" jason said. the harpies brother nodded and flew off. A screen opened infront of jason to show what the harpies brother saw. "Is there any sign of him" amanda asked looking over jasons shoulder. "Nothing yet. Try looking behind you" jason said. the view on the screen changed and showed a black scull dragon coming. The harpies brother ducked as a fire ball was fired at it and flew back. "The guy from before signed back on and they're coming" jason said as he closed the screen and the harpies brother returned to his deck.

[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
"....They better bring good results...or else I'll have to crush those little kids on my own."
Masu said to himself as he let out a puff of smoke from his mouth.
Masu then let out a deep sigh.
He could hear the roars of the Black Skull Dragon in the distance.
"Erg..."
Masu said angrily.
"Why do they get all the action!?"
He said pounding his fist on a nearbye table.
[/color]
[/size]

"We must be getting close".Seth said watching the Harpie Brother zoom away.
"Either that or where not even close".Shonya said.
"What do mean by that Ms.Shonya"
"Please don't call me that younger I should be calling you Mr.Seth"
"Call me whatever".
"Well my stepfather told me to look at all perspective".
"You had a stepfather?"
"Ya, but I don't like to talk about it".
"We have to win this battle".
"I know we have to,wait I know that girl!"
"You know who?"
"The girl that logged you out".
"How do know her?"
"She won my stepfathers duel monsters tornment".
"Whos your stepfather?"
"Um never mind I think were almost there."

"O.K."Shonya repiled.
"Good".Seth said.
"Black skull dive down to that car and blast it!"
The car speed up but the fire-ball was to fast in hit the car and blew it up.The riders climed out of the car.Seth jumped down quickly.
"I chanllege two of you to a tag team duel".Seth said angerly.
"Who's your parter"?Amanda asked smugly.
"Me."Shonya said as she jumped gracfly and swiftly off her black-skull and called it back into her deck.Shonya was right Amanda was the girl who had won her stepfathers tornment.Shonya presence was wanted by Pegues.He had wished for her to ses the deul.

OOC: Countinueing.......

"Let me see," Amanda said as she looked at her friends, "who should be my partner?" She looked over the group and decided. She beckoned Jason to come forward. Jason step up next to Amanda.

"Now what," Jason said as he glanced at Amanda. Amanda took a dueling postion as her Dark Magician Girl floted next to her. Jason's Deepsea Wariorr walked next to him. Josh looked a little mad. He had hoped Amanda was going to choose him. Lily watched on as the four got ready to duel.

"I logged you out of the system once Seth," Amanda said with a Seto grin on her face, "and I won't hesitate to do it again." Jason looked at Amanda. He could tell she was a excellent duelist. She was always on the ball. She seemed like she had the perfect plan.

"That's what you think," Seth said as he drew a card," Your turn Amanda." Amanda looked at her hand and place two cards face down and played a monster in facedown defence mode. She then looked to see what Shonya was going to do.

"I play three cards face down and a monster in facedown defence mode," Shonya said as she looked at Jason. Jason looked at his hand. He wasn't sure what to play. If he made a wrong move, Amanda would get mad at him. He let out a sigh.

Jason took a look at the cards in his hand. He had drawn some of his favorite cards to use in duels. "I'll place two cards face down and i'll play one of my favorite cards, the haprie's brother in attack mode" jason said as he played his cards on the holo disc. His monster along with his two face down cards appeared on the field. His monster took a fighting stance as it appeared. "It's your move now" jason said waiting for seth's move.

"While I was logged out, the Big Five disected my deck," Seth said as he drew his cards. "They changed my dark work of beauty into a stream-lined weapon." He frowned slightly as he said this.

"You have no chance against me, expecially not when the lovely and talented Ms. Shonya is backing me up. I place one trap face down and a monster in defense mode."

Shonya blushed a little but frowned when Seth called her Ms.Shonya.She looked at Seth sourly and mutered,"Don't call me Ms."Shonya placed her attection back to the deul and saw that Amanda had palced another card face down.Shonya first drew a card and smiled then she uncovered her face down monster,Baby Dragon.Seth looked sckoed to see what a weak card Shonya had played.
"Ms.Shonya don't fool around we have to win this."
"I well aware of that Seth".Shonya said,"I play the magic card Dragons Tresure to raise my baby's attack power to 1700,but thats not all I also play Time wizard and polmerize the two toghter to create Thousands Dragon."
Seth smiled at the fact that Shonya wasn't fooling around.
"I place another monster face down and in defence and that ends my turn".

Jason drew a card and smilled. "Is there any thing you'ld like to say before you lose your dragon Ms. Shyona" jason asked looking at her. "I don't think you have any thing stronge enough to distroy my dragon and don't call me Ms.Shyona" shyona yelled at jason. "You had to make that bit didn't you" amanda said looking at him. "I couldn't help it" jason said smilling as he took out a card from his hand. "But back to buisness. Who said any thing about distroying your dragon. I use change of heart" jason said putting the card on his duel disc. "I'll take your thousand dragon" jason said as the dragon went to his side of the field. "Now I sacrifice it along with my harpies brother to bring out the wing weaver" jason said as he laied down the wing weaver. The monster appeared as the thousand dragon dissapered along with the harpies brother. "Not the question is which one of you I should attack" jason said smilling.

"Simple," Seth said. "You shall not attack anyone. I activate my trap card, Ring of Destruction."

His face down card flipped up, and a metallic ring of flames appeared. It moved around the Wingweaver's neck and engulfed the monster in flames.

"2750 life points have been deducted from my score as well as yours, Jason," Seth said. "We now have 1250 life points each, whereas our partners are unaffected. The difference between us is that I have a monster guarding my life points from your team mate, but you have nothing to protect your life points from me."

Seth drew a card. "Let me see...I summon Newdoria, in attack mode."

A hideous demon creature appeared on the field. (1200/700)

"I place one card face down, and end my turn." He turned to Amanda, practically daring her to attack.

Amanda drew another card. She grined evily as she looked at the card. She slowly picked up one of her cards.

"I play Change of Heart to take control of your Newdoria," Amanda said with a evil grin on her face, "and I sacrifice him and my face down monster to summon my mighty Blue Eyes White Dragon." Lily, Josh, Jason, Seth, and Shonya covered thier eyes from the intense light come from in front of Amanda. After the light cleared, everyone saw a Blue Eyes floting slightly in the air. Josh was shocked that Amanda had a Blue Eyes. Jason wasn't one bit surprised. He knew Amanda was going to play that card sometime in a duel.

"Don't get cocky Ms. Wheeler," Seth said while grinning evily, "I know more about you now because of that speech from the Big Five. I know who your twin brother is and even though you have powerful cards, you duel like your brother at heart." Amanda gasped at what Seth said. She was horrified and insulted all in the same breath. She didn't like the fact that Seth knew a lot about her. She also didn't like the fact that he would even compare her to Joey.

"If you truely thing I duel like my brother," Amanda said with an annoyed voice, "go ahead and attack me!" Seth grinned and looked at Shonya. Shonya was standing there with no monsters to guard her. Amanda could easily wipe out most of her lifepoints, but he knew Amanda wasn't going to attack.

"In my next turn," Seth said with a calm, "I'll prove that you only rank up there with Joey and not Kaiba or Pegasus. Right now it's Ms. Shonya's turn though." Seth looked over at Shonya agian. Shonya nodded at him and drew a card.

"Ha-Ha,you fool did you forget about my facedown monster"?Shonya said.
"What do you mean what dose your face down monster have to do with anything"?Jason said.Amanda looked impacit wishing Shonya would get over with her treat.Shonya's Thousands Dragon reappered in front of her she smiled smuggly.
"What the"!Jason said.Everyone looked socked.Shonya looked at Seth and winked.Shonya knew she coundn't lose any of her dragons as long as her Lord of Dragon was on the feild.

"Excellent move, Ms. Shonya," Seth said. He still had his own face down monster, and a face down trap. The only miscaluculation was the loss of Newdoria. Newdoria can destroy a monster when it's destroyed by battle, but Amanda had gotten around its effect.

No matter; he had no cause for concern.