OtakuBoards

Do you think...

Phantasy Freak

i dont care if your black, white, brown skinned.... or purple skin.....
i dont care if your gay, i dont care if your a girl, or a guy
all ppl are the same
just with little differences
some talk deeper than others
some are skinny
some are kinda big
sort
tall
girl
guy
it doesnt matter...
we all breathe.... eat.... sleep...
we all bleed the same blood....
are we all... so different that we cant get along?
or be nice to our fellow man?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitiful little Willy. So he was messing with you, Phantasy? You should have said something to me about it. He is sickening, a fake, posing little powermonger if I have ever seen one. He allies himself against the authority to make himself feel good. That is why he was so quick to side with Gendo and Shinji when the boards were hacked. I'm sorry for what happened to you. I wish I would've known I would've set him straight. And who are these friends he is getting on you? Put their names here if you don't mind. I'm sure there are a couple of Administrators and/or Gods who will be glad to take care of it for you...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I believe that he has had this coming...while Will2x has always been nice to me, I know he hasn't been to others. It's not your fault...many people have been looking to have him banned...and some are quite glad to see him go.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I just love seeing how fast people start saying sh** once someone's back is turned, like Justin, and Cloud. You've shown your true colors BabyGirl, and Justin and Cloud and everyone else that was talkin' sh** behind his back. The sad thing is since Will2x was banned he really has no way to have a say in the matter, or tell his side of the story. I'm gonna' go listen to Slipknot now, and all you poser, backstabba's out there, you can talk sh** behind my back just cuz' I go against the grain, because really I could give a f*** less about it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]

I just love seeing how fast people start saying sh** once someone's back is turned, like Justin, and Cloud. You've shown your true colors BabyGirl, and Justin and Cloud and everyone else that was talkin' sh** behind his back. The sad thing is since Will2x was banned he really has no way to have a say in the matter, or tell his side of the story. I'm gonna' go listen to Slipknot now, and all you poser, backstabba's out there, you can talk sh** behind my back just cuz' I go against the grain, because really I could give a f*** less about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

a) Who said they were friends of his to begin with.... I know for a fact Baby Girl didn't like him all that much... some of the other may not have either.... If I ever had something to say to him, he'd hear it straight from me... I was one of the few to stand up to him.... and just recently he was starting to be nicer to me. It was a shame he was banned but he did something that is unacceptable...

b) Watch you little immature mouth...

c) He doesn't have the say in the matter cause there is no matter... i saw what he did.... he can't deny it... Seph saw it too.... what is he gonna do? Say he didn't write it... will too bad he did, he can't change that..... and his defence was it was a joke... which is fine... but with kids here, jokes can only go so far... he stepped over the lines.... there's nothing he can do to say his side....

d) Just like you don't care about what we say about you, I don't care what you have to say.... so you can shut up ok? If you can't talk intelligently and with the word "sh**" in every other sentence I don't want to hear it.... people talk about people behind their back all the time... Will did it to me ALL THE TIME.... what respect does he deserve for that?.... He's just as bad.... But whats done is done... it's called life, and it's called getting on with your life... so do it.. and shut up in the process....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

a) Who said they were friends of his to begin with.... I know for a fact Baby Girl didn't like him all that much... some of the other may not have either.... If I ever had something to say to him, he'd hear it straight from me... I was one of the few to stand up to him.... and just recently he was starting to be nicer to me. It was a shame he was banned but he did something that is unacceptable...

b) Watch you little immature mouth...

c) He doesn't have the say in the matter cause there is no matter... i saw what he did.... he can't deny it... Seph saw it too.... what is he gonna do? Say he didn't write it... will too bad he did, he can't change that..... and his defence was it was a joke... which is fine... but with kids here, jokes can only go so far... he stepped over the lines.... there's nothing he can do to say his side....

d) Just like you don't care about what we say about you, I don't care what you have to say.... so you can shut up ok? If you can't talk intelligently and with the word "sh**" in every other sentence I don't want to hear it.... people talk about people behind their back all the time... Will did it to me ALL THE TIME.... what respect does he deserve for that?.... He's just as bad.... But whats done is done... it's called life, and it's called getting on with your life... so do it.. and shut up in the process.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Point proven... Didn't take long for you to start runnin' your mouth, and trying to show off your over sized ego.

[B]

Point proven... Didn't take long for you to start runnin' your mouth, and trying to show off your over sized ego. [/B][/QUOTE]

And didn't take long for you to make youself look like more of an idiot....

and My ego is not big... if anything it's rather small... I just dislike people who don't know all the information and make judgements..... Nothing in there was "ego-ized" I'm just doing my job as God here... and you said you didn't care what people said... yet you respond.... you contradict yourself..... just like I am doing now.... but doesn't everyone.... your ego is no smaller than mine when you come in here and post that crap like you know what you are talkign about....

[B]

I just love seeing how fast people start saying sh** once someone's back is turned, like Justin, and Cloud. You've shown your true colors BabyGirl, and Justin and Cloud and everyone else that was talkin' sh** behind his back. The sad thing is since Will2x was banned he really has no way to have a say in the matter, or tell his side of the story. I'm gonna' go listen to Slipknot now, and all you poser, backstabba's out there, you can talk sh** behind my back just cuz' I go against the grain, because really I could give a f*** less about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Poser? Who said i was friends with Will in the first place? Yes, i did talk to him a lot... but still... he did something wrong countless times!

[B]

I just love seeing how fast people start saying sh** once someone's back is turned, like Justin, and Cloud. You've shown your true colors BabyGirl, and Justin and Cloud and everyone else that was talkin' sh** behind his back. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Wow...ok. First off, I was saying that he was always nice to me...how is this talking sh*t about him?

Transtic posted that I didn't like him...which yes, is semi-true. I didn't like the things Will2x said to Transtic or the way he treated him because of the fact I'm not against homosexuality like he is, but the way he treated me [i]personally[/i] was fine. So those, my dear, are false accusations.[/color]

WELL LADDY FRICK'N DA. Looky at this mess. Well just to let you know all you WILL2X HATERS!!!

[SIZE=4]I SIDE WITH WILL2X!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

SO YOU HAVE HEARD MY VIOCE AND IF I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM O WELL!!! I LIKE BEING THE MINORITY!!!!!! :p

Ok lets say I threaten you: "Your not going to wake up tomarrow!!" And you are saying that you would tell a god or Admin? I doubt it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :flaming: :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vecon [/i]
[B]WELL LADDY FRICK'N DA. Looky at this mess. Well just to let you know all you WILL2X HATERS!!!

[SIZE=4]I SIDE WITH WILL2X!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

SO YOU HAVE HEARD MY VIOCE AND IF I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM O WELL!!! I LIKE BEING THE MINORITY!!!!!! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you even know exactly what he did? He threatened Phantasy Freak. That in h*ll is no joke. I mean he went past the line. Did you even know what his last posts in the dating game were? They were perverted and disgusting. He put that he killed me and raped my corpse! He also put that he sprayed his sperm over everyone. Not only is that crude but disrespecting. And then he croses the line by threatening her when she told him nicely to stop. You consider that a friend? You need to take a good look at yourself and check what kind of friends you make.

[QUOTE]Do you even know exactly what he did? He threatened Phantasy Freak. That in h*ll is no joke. I mean he went past the line. Did you even know what his last posts in the dating game were? They were perverted and disgusting. He put that he killed me and raped my corpse! He also put that he sprayed his sperm over everyone. Not only is that crude but disrespecting. And then he croses the line by threatening her when she told him nicely to stop. You consider that a friend? You need to take a good look at yourself and check what kind of friends you make.[/QUOTE]

Ok whatever!

Will2x has something to say!

"will2x was innocent, did anyone once consider his side, i Phantasy Freak, you have problems and you need help. i dont have much sympothy for people who wet there pants everytime someone tells them they might die, heck i might die tonight"

Our dear friend will2x wrote this let us have a moment in silence for him

ok and just what is this ~Mystical Pan~ inspecting people ***es isn't crude?!?!?!?!
[QUOTE]I am part of the FBI! (Federal Booty Inspectors) It's my duty to inspect your booty(I inspect males only, that is..lol). PM me if you're a female that wants to be a FBI! lol [/QUOTE]

Actually the thing about the FBI in my sig is meant to be a joke and I never was going to inspect ANY guy..it was a joke! and you can't compare that to someone saying they're throwing people sperm and saying you're raping their corpse. That's sick and how can you laugh at that? And anyone with ANY common sense should take threats over the net seriously. IT'S AN OFFENSE!

Sure you can die tonight, however you don't know that...but how can you compare that with being threaten to be killed?

[QUOTE]And anyone with ANY common sense should take threats over the net seriously. IT'S AN OFFENSE! [/QUOTE]

ok just tonight someone i know not all that well gave someone who i hate my im and i told the first party that i would kill them. Big deal!!!! i still think you should give Will2x another chance. Any way

[QUOTE] someone saying they're throwing people sperm and saying you're raping their corpse. That's sick and how can you laugh at that? [/QUOTE]

DID I LAUGH AT ALL IN THAT POST I DON'T [B]****ing[/B] think so!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vecon [/i]
[B]

ok just tonight someone i know not all that well gave someone who i hate my im and i told the first party that i would kill them. Big deal!!!! i still think you should give Will2x another chance. Any way

DID I LAUGH AT ALL IN THAT POST I DON'T [B]****ing[/B] think so!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

If we gave people more than 400 chances this would be anarchy.... Listen, whoever you are, whats done is done.... Will isn't getting another chance... Safer banned him, it's over... There is no "side" to this.... He threatened someone.... go look at the rules... I saw it myself... who cares if he was joking... something like that is simply not acceptable on the boards... period.... I don't care what you think about it.... do you run the boards? no.... James and Adam do and it's in the rules and Safer being part of th senior staff have full trust by James and Adam and even myself and many others and he did what he did and it was agreed upon by James and it stands... it's over.... your side doesn't stand.... it's like siding with Charles Manson when he's trying to appeal... it just doesn't work....

And there is a difference.... threatening someone, whether on the internet, phone, letter, or in person is ILLEGAL! I'm sure he wouldn't want someone pressing charges... and any Illegal activity on the boards is forbidden