Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just made this thing. It's not the best thing I've made by far but I was going for more emotional banner than something that strikes the eye. So this is what I came up with. I believe it captures the good and bad sides of the series in an emotional kinda way.

The placement of the NERV logo was just to give the banner some sharp image and a meaning to those who might not get the rest of it.... the text says "The love of a boy will save the world"
Posted
[color=#707875]I like it. I think the blending of images is good...and the choice of imagery is good too. The only thing is that the text is a bit hard to read the way it is. Maybe a pixel font or something would be more suitable?

Anyway, good job. ^_^[/color]
Posted
I like it. It is... well, different to normal banners, and is well done. Blending is good, the whole job is good. The 'N' an the NERV logo is hard to see, that all. And the text is difficult to see without having to peer at the screen. A nice job though, I like it.

8.5/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...