Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I'm used to rain, I live in the UK for god's sake.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Gah. Amen pizza-boy. (;))
It s[i]ooooooo[/i] sucks. Rain almost everyday,..I usedta love rain,..til it got boring. And then I learned about acid rain.

Lesson of the Day-
Keep ya mouth shut when ye play in the rain ;)

Anyways, I hate rain now. The slightest touch of rain'll kill me. But water's OK, as in mud. I never get flu from mud, puddles, whaever. But rain,..man it sucks...

I like the summer, when it's all hot, and the grass goes yellow,..s[i]oooooo[/i] cool :)[/b]
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I don't think any of you can complain about weather until you've lived in Michigan! On Wednesday it as 70°F and then on Saturday it was snowing...ugh >_<. Our weather is so incredibly unpredictable...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Ever heard of the [i]'typical British weather'[/i]?
It's always unpredictable, but always wet.
Last week, we had gales at, I think 70 MPH. And when I went outside to see this 'big fart', twas gone...so sad, tis true, tis true..[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]i have seen 3-4 tornadoes in my life... [/B][/QUOTE]

The only thing in the Caifornia northern valley is in danger of is some earthquakes. Other than that, I love it here.
Posted
The best feelin in the world is standing outside during a rain storm, closing your eyes, tilting your head toward the sky and then lettin it wash away all of the days struggles. sounds cheezy, but just try it.....trust me
Posted
i'm ok with a lot of rain it is just the tornados, earthquakes and such like that cuz rain is good for surfin in even though it is kinda col in the winter in the ocean it is fun:)
Guest Imsirion
Posted
ah, the great north west, grays harbor to be exact, almost nothing but rain. I LOVE IT!!!! and snow and hail i love it all.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]ah, the great north west, grays harbor to be exact, almost nothing but rain. I LOVE IT!!!! and snow and hail i love it all. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes the hail is the best you go outside and let little pelts or big pelts(depending on where u live) hit you. Lol. Nah I LOVE hail too
it's kinda fun:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Rain, I hate rain.

Rain from the sky likes tears from the eyes. :( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]That sounds sad, but that is something you should think of. [/COLOR]:smirk:
Posted
I LOVE RAIN!! It is so soothing! I love just walking outside w/ no shoes on when it is raining and run through the grass! It feels so good, almost like you arn't apart of the hectic society around ya! ANd I like lighting and thunder I think it is fasinating! Plus I love rain on the roof, the tap tap tap, makes you sleepy. I also like to sleep in the rain!:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]Rain, I hate rain.

Rain from the sky likes tears from the eyes. :( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]

How sad, but beautiful similes.

I like rain in the spring and summer only. It's warm. I don't like rain in autumn or winter. It's too cold.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I like the way the rain makes the air feel, so fresh and clean.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ahh, yes Weather.

Rain: Sucks, because I get it pretty much everyday.
Hail: Cool, because it feels funny and tingly.
Wind: Rocks, because I feel like I can fly in it.
Snow: Funny, because you freeze your @$$ off in it!
Lightning/Thunder: Scary thunder, cool lightning.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ahh, yes Weather.
Hail: Cool, because it feels funny and tingly.
Wind: Rocks, because I feel like I can fly in it.
Snow: Funny, because you freeze your @$$ off in it!
Lightning/Thunder: Scary thunder, cool lightning.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not cool if you are their victim.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]What do you mean "Victim"? I live in the UK, and we get pea-sized ones... You must mean the US, don't you?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

According to your post, you said bad weather is cool. I'm just saying that you won't think it so cool anymore if you're their victim. You're lucky that you didn't experience bad weather yet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

Then hope you'll never experience being strike by thunder. [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't you mean lightning? If so then I agree with you. But their really cool to watch. One of the most spectacular sights in the natural world.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Welll, me and SS Trunks are not blamed for the coolness of bad weather, and you can't be our boss, not in a horrible way, i don't mean it that way. Ok?[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...