OtakuBoards

The Last DAY????

Lady Saiya-jin

Guest Majin Gohan
I would stop wearing my retainer (wouldn't need it if I were about to die would I?)
I would give away all my stuff to people at school.
I would donate all my money to charity

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Who says there is a heaven? [/B][/QUOTE]

you have to believe there's a heaven, for that sake of your sanity... otherwise we'd be terrified of death.

unless, somehow the idea of nonexistence, rather than eternal bliss, is somehow more appealing...

not me, though. i know i will live forever, though not in this body, but in some other form. i know this is a fact. the gods have revealed it to me. don't doubt what i am saying. it's all true.

"do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, Love under will."

It all depends on what you belive in. Terrorists don't seem to give a damn about life. Me? well i'll just take life as it comes. If there's a heaven, i'll go to it. If what you say is true, i'll reincarnate into something.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

you have to believe there's a heaven, for that sake of your sanity... otherwise we'd be terrified of death.

unless, somehow the idea of nonexistence, rather than eternal bliss, is somehow more appealing...

not me, though. i know i will live forever, though not in this body, but in some other form. i know this is a fact. the gods have revealed it to me. don't doubt what i am saying. it's all true.

"do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, Love under will." [/B][/QUOTE]

You believe in reincarnation. Do you believe in doing good in this life will be good for the next life?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I'd set fire to my school.

Then I'd steal many things. (no -one's going to need them)

Drink lots of alchohol with my frinds! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]If you do burn the school, burn it when no one is there! And this is how you spell frinds: friends[/COLOR]

Hmm....Way to many things..
1) I would donate every last penny to charity
2) Leave a note to my parents
3) Go to Texas w/ my G/F and stare at the stars that night till I die, w/ her in my arms.
4) Pray to god for mercy
5) Pray for everyone in this world
6) Have my organs be donated to hospitals
7) I would like to meet some of the people here.
8) Apoloize to everyone I have ever done wrong to.

My main ones would be:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Ok...ok...Don't mean to sound morbid or anything...just dying of curiousity...If this was your last day...how would you spend it???[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]I would go to the beach(15 minutes away:cool: ), buy an "economy sized" strawberry-banana mega smoothie, stretch out on the sand, and just sit there.......and...think......[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=red]I would go to the beach(15 minutes away:cool: ), buy an "economy sized" strawberry-banana mega smoothie, stretch out on the sand, and just sit there.......and...think......[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

sound's like fun :p