OtakuBoards

The Last DAY????

Lady Saiya-jin

*sigh of relief*
oh thank goodness. i thought you were going bye bye.I am glad you aren't.But hmmmm, if this was my last day at otaku....I dunno what I would do.I guess i would go see how many non spam posts i can get in before the day is over.Then,I would PM all of my friends(or anyone I would want to have my e-mail address),Then,iI would probably say something like.....
"YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF SIA! I WILL BE BACK!"
Ya know,somethin like that.But if it was my last day alive,dat would suck,but i guess i would prolly call a friend from 5th grade and tell her bye and stuff.So, i dunno. It depends on the situation.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]*sigh of relief*
oh thank goodness. i thought you were going bye bye.I am glad you aren't.But hmmmm, if this was my last day at otaku....I dunno what I would do.I guess i would go see how many non spam posts i can get in before the day is over.Then,I would PM all of my friends(or anyone I would want to have my e-mail address),Then,iI would probably say something like.....
"YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF SIA! I WILL BE BACK!"
Ya know,somethin like that.But if it was my last day alive,dat would suck,but i guess i would prolly call a friend from 5th grade and tell her bye and stuff.So, i dunno. It depends on the situation. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sia, you know I would never leave your peeping tom self...I'm joking baby....love ya!!!! LOL (good ol' personal joke for ya)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]

Sia, you know I would never leave your peeping tom self...I'm joking baby....love ya!!!! LOL (good ol' personal joke for ya) [/B][/QUOTE]
oi lol girl, u aint got nothin to peep at! (theres a little joke 4 u :p)

on my last day of life actually i think i would spend it on a cliff in the desert.... remembering my sorry life.... i would look out over the sand... and wonder what is it all for.... as i die.... i would remember all those i loved, and those that i hate i would hate no more.... then i would let god take me.....

hmmm...let's see.

first i'd get the business side over with. i'd meet w/ my lawyer & set up a trust fund for my best friend's daughter, brenna (i should've already done that by now but oh well). make sure my will was straight & all that.
i'd say goodbye to no one. a few of you guys i'd maybe try to meet.
i'd go to seattle, convince the band 7 year b*tch to get back together, then jam with them for awhile.
i'd bring trunks to transtic nerve's doorstep. ;)
i'd hand out money to poor people.
i'd have sex w/ sarah michelle gellar.
throughout the day, i'd send out mental messages to the vampire lestat to come & make me immortal.

that's all i can think of. i wonder if there'd be enough time for it all.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Well if i knew that i would die then b4 it i would probably commit suicide.....i know it's strange but this the way i am...... [/B][/QUOTE]
Maybe that was how you were meant to die,someone would tell you that you are going to die,and you kill yourself.

But me,I leave a note to my father and mother,telling them to say bye to EVERYONE I KNOW.then I would steal my dads car and drive off!!:devil:

PS:I'd tell this girl that I like her!!:blush: :blush:

Whoa, so many things i'd want to do,

1. Beat the livin' hell out of a dude who annoy's me (Alex)

2. Tell me Ex-Girlfriend that i still Love her

3. I would plan a big party the day after i would die (i wouldn't tell ppl that i was gonna die) and then i'd die and ppl wouldn't be able to come because there wouldn't be a party...

4. I would go and tell off all the teachers i've had and i hated.

5. I'd have a final Game of Hockey and Badminton

6. I would rent a game from microplay and play it until i died.