Jump to content
OtakuBoards

dragon banner here


Recommended Posts

Guest Mass-Masscre
Posted
i hade to delete this one its not working like i pland
Posted
Um...I realize that you're new here, so I'll just tell you: these kind of threads go in the Art&Design forum right above this one. But it is a really good banner. I liked the theme the best but the picture is a little blurry and hard to make out. 7/10 good job ^_^!
Posted
Eh. The picture is blurry and pixelly, the font doesn't suit and is.. italicised? It doesn't stand out... Some attempt was made to emboss? Didn't work..

Hhhhm. Could do with a border, better pic and change of font. Cool idea though... 4/10
Guest Mass-Masscre
Posted
sorry ill try harder next time:bawl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...