OtakuBoards

seen

Kittie

• 9 months later...
hmmm.... i think it's about...er....something....ill search google for it.. maybe i'll know something! im glad i pulle this from the 14th page....

YAY! 100 POSTS! FALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY POSTS TO BE A JUNIOR MEMBER/MEMBER/NO LIFE CAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE RANKING SYSTEM, BUT I THINK ONLY 100 MORE BEFORE JM! YAY!

It's one of them soujo anime series (more similar to that of sailormoon). It's your typical monster-of-the-day animes. It's nothing much. Basically they have the same plot as sailor moon (except they now have to transform into wedding dresses before wearing their battle costumes.) Nothing much to say about it, kinda silly IMHO.

Ah man, this brings back bad memories......

This is an animated TV series about a very romantic girl, whose belief in the power of love enables her to fight against evil forces seeking to reduce the love in the world. Seems kind of corny if you ask me, lol.

Well, pretty much like what every one else said, it is in the genre of Sailor Moon, though it's quite a different show in many ways.

To be honest, I hated it, I don't even know why I even bothered in the first place. I watched a very little bit of it before I threw it in the bin.