Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What kind of bumper stickers would you expect to see on the backs of some anime character's vehicles?

[b]Trigun[/b]

[b]Vash[/b]-I break for Doughnuts!

[b]Milly[/b]-give me the pudding an nobody gets hurt!

[b]Knives[/b]-It's only funny until someone gets hurt. When someone gets hurt it becomes hilarious!

[b]InuYasha[/b]

[b]InuYasha[/b]-Ramen, it's not just for breakfast anymore!

[b]Kagome[/b]-2+2=5 for large incriments of 2

[b]Buyo[/b]-Will do homework for tuna
Guest rttocs77
Posted
I'de have to say that bad guy in Ayashi no Ceres ( I don'y remember his name, it's Aya's cousin) would have a bumper sticker saying:

Family First!


Hehe, I just have a dirty dirty mind.
Posted
Hehe, this is a good idea. ^^

[b]Yu Yu Hakusho[/b]

Yusuke: Holy cheese on rye! (manga quote)

Kuwabara: It'll be me sending you to hell!

Kurama: Yoko in disguise

Hiei: I have the power to pull you into oblivion, I assume just my tailgate will do.

(Eh...bad...*sweatdrop*)
Guest rttocs77
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Katana [/i]
[B]Hehe, this is a good idea. ^^

[b]Yu Yu Hakusho[/b]

Yusuke: Holy cheese on rye! (manga quote)

Kuwabara: It'll be me sending you to hell!

Kurama: Yoko in disguise

Hiei: I have the power to pull you into oblivion, I assume just my tailgate will do.

(Eh...bad...*sweatdrop*) [/B][/QUOTE]

Those are pretty good. The last one is a little too long for a bumper sticker though... :)
Posted
[b]Gundam Wing[/b]

[b]Hiiro[/b]-Keep honking, I'm reloading

[b]Duo[/b]-Annoy me once, shame on you. Annoy me twice shame on me. Annoy me thrice, shame on me for not putting you in the trunk the first time.

[b]Treize[/b] Cool men wear capes (this is also seen on Demando's (from SailorMoon) and Kunzite's(also from Sailor Moon) vehicle's.
Guest rttocs77
Posted
Bumper stickers aren't suppose to be a long complex sentence. They are [I]suppose[/I] to be short enough so that people can read them by just glancing at them...
Posted
[size=1]I'm going to ask that everyone try to put a little more thought into their posts. This could be a fun thread, as long as the quality level is acceptable. Try to write out multiple bumper stickers for each postr, and don't comment on someone else's unless you have some bumper stickers to contribute as well. Thank you.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rttocs77 [/i]
[B]I did contribute one... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah one-boring!:p Sorry, I have more ideas than that, and now...

[b]Sailor Moon[/b]

[b]Usagi[/b]- Carrots suck, got ice-cream?
Blondes have more fun:angel:
Treat me like the princess I am

[b]Minako[/b]-It's all about me
Beauty [i]is[/i] my [b][i][u]Duty[/u][/i][/b]
Don't hate me because I'm pretty, hate me because you're not!

[b]Rei[/b]-Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them
Kneel Down and Obey Ordinary Boy
Isis Isis Ra Ra Ra

[b]Ami[/b]-I swam with the dolphins at Sea World San Antonio
Elite Member of Starfleet Academy's Red Squadren.

[b]Tellu[/b]-Save the plants-Kill the people

[b]Saffiru[/b]-Only the paranoid survive

[b]Professor Tomoe[/b]-I had a handle on life once, but it broke

[b]Mistress9[/b]-Ask me about taking over planets for fun and profit

[b]Hotaru[/b]-My evil embodiment can beat up your evil embodiment

[b]Black Lady[/b]-My psychiatrist says it's all [i]your[/i] fault!

[b]Oh My Goddess/ Ah Megami sama[/b]

[b]Urd[/b]-You're a loser, I'm a goddess any questions
Guest rttocs77
Posted
[B]Crayon Shin-chan[/B]

1) Mommy's Boy

2) I'm an Honor Roll Student at *insert wherever he goes to pre-school

[B]Ami/Sailormercury[/B]

1) Howard Dean '04

2) My other car is a computer


I stil think my Ayashi no Ceres one is hilarious and my best....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Let's see......
Gundam Wing:
A picture of Heero holding the detonator swich "I will kill you."
A pic of Duo: "Hello!!! I'm a GUY!!!"
A pic of wufei pointing his sword at you: "Step away from Nataku!!!"
A pic of Quarte: "I like to make beautiful music!"

oh, i can't think of anymore, and yes, i know these suck.
Posted
Heero (Gundam Wing): 'This is stolen - what're you gonna do about it'

Akito (Martian Successor Nadesico): 'Let's Go Gekigengar III!'

Trieze (Gundam Wing): 'I eat mobile dolls for breakfast'

Kagato (Tenchi Muyo & Universe): 'I brake for nobody'
Posted
[COLOR=red][b]Duo[/b]-Perky homicidal maniacs make the best lovers.
Come with me on my journey into-someplace with good hair products
[b]Tasuke[/b]-Beer sucks, got sake?
[b]Eudial[/b]-The whole world's going to hell and I'm driving the bus.
Road kill bingo Champion.
Witches who play with fire make the best lovers.
[b]Mimette[/b]-If you don't think you'll win-kill the competition!
This car stops for [i][b]ALL[/b][/i] boy bands.
Japanese Idol In Training
[b]Esmeraude[/b]-Dragons make hot lovers [spoiler]She ended up turning into a dragon in an episode of Sailor Moon R. That's how she died[/spoiler]
[b]ChibiUsa/ Blacklady[/b]-Daddy's Girl
The voices in my head say it's all your fault.
[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by rttocs77 [/I]
I'de have to say that bad guy in Ayashi no Ceres ( I don'y remember his name, it's Aya's cousin) would have a bumper sticker saying:[/QUOTE]

Eeep. It's my new word when anyone says something weird.... eep. That made sense, but it was really disgusting. But also friggin hilarious. And his name was Kagami, FYI. I can't think of one... Hmmmm....

Escaflowne: Van; "The robot suit is in the shop."
Meryle; (In tiny print) If you can read this, watch out for my tail in your face."

That's all I got for now.
Posted
hmm....sesshomaru from inu-yasha if he chould get a car back then and put a bumper sticker on it it whould say
(give me the shiny sword of are father and no one gets hurt...exept inu-yasha)
Posted
[COLOR=green]How about these?
[b]Sesshomaru[/b]
Argue not with this Sesshomaru for thou art but human and I like playing live/die with my Tenseiga
Makeup-it's not just for women any more
I'll try to get the Tetsusaiga tommorow, but my brother will be a hanyou for the rest of his pathetic life.
We are not amused
It's a family affair
Tact is for those who aren't intelligent enough for sarcasm.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...