OtakuBoards

Who would win ina sword fight Inuyasha or Kenshin?

ShortySilly16

~Mystical Pan~ is right, Kenshin would kick Inuyasha's a**. And I think Inuyasha is cool too....but Kenshin would beat him. I mean think about it. Kenshin is called a "man-slayer". He's killed hundreds of men, and has lots of years of experience. Wait but exactly how old is Inuyasha? He's over 50...but he was out of it for 50 years so I guess Kenshin has the upper hand. Of course Inuyasha has an awsome sword... but then Kenshin's sword is pretty sweet too....but Kenshin wouldn't kill Inuyasha just give him the a** whoppin of a life time. heh so i gues i didn't really anwser the question....oh well..um and no double posting. You should edit that.

Oh, it would probably be your usual epic-battle-with-dramatic-stalemate sort of thing. If it ever did happen, can you imagine what the fans of the loser might do? I've met fanatical worshippers of both series, and it'd be a dangerous game to promote one over the other. I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of those riots....

[B][QUOTE]Oh, it would probably be your usual epic-battle-with-dramatic-stalemate sort of thing. If it ever did happen, can you imagine what the fans of the loser might do? I've met fanatical worshippers of both series, and it'd be a dangerous game to promote one over the other. I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of those riots....[/QUOTE][/B]

i have to agree on that....i mean...if you go all over the anime OB you'll see that tons of people like inuyasha(me), and the same goes for kenshin(me)...so...yeah...you get it...although i would have to say kenshin for the same reason as Chihiri's Girl pointed out...he has more experience...but inuyasha's sword gets bigger....ooooo i don't know!!!

just get back to me if a winner is decided..... :D

[COLOR=blue]BTW...ShortySilly16....your banner isn't showing...take a look at the rules on what size it should be...[/COLOR]

Ummm.... just to let you guys know Inuyasha can do [I]unlimited[/I] Windscars (not sure what the move is called) which can kill 100 demons in one swipe and Kenshin is called "The man-slayer." Hmmmm... 100 demons in one swipe (unlimited times) or a Man-slayer. Oh and BTW I'm not a Kenshin hater I'm just saying that even though Inuyasha's half demon doesn't mean he still can't be a full demon (remember when he loses his sword?) and I like Kenshin better than Inuyasha O_o... hes so cool with the seriousness when he gets all pissed^_^

[size=1]Yeah, this sort of thread should not have been created in the first place. We don't allow these types of topics because they lead to spammy posts, flaming and other nasty things. PLease try to put more thought into your posts, and read the rules. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]