OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy, Damned to Hell

inti

OOC: THIS RPG IS STILL OPEN IN THE RECRUITMENT SECTION. JUST SIGN UP AND JOIN IN!!!

[color=red]**Final Fantasy, Damned to Hell**[/color]
[color=royalblue]Imagine being transported from your own world to another. We've all seen it happen to Tidus in FFX, and Marsh in FF TacticsAdvance.
Now imagine people from another world transporting themselves to your planets.
People from another galaxy have found a way to rip time and space apart, and they've started moving from one planet to the next. Expanding their race, enslaving the peoples of the different planets.[/color]
This story is based on earth in the year 5098. The Sun is expanding, it has already enveloped Mercury. The race of the Bangaa (lizard-like people from FFTA) were destroyed - Mercury being inhabited by them.
The seasons of Earth no longer exist, instead we have extreme heat at all times. 45 degrees Celcius is the normal Average.
The inhabitants of Earth are the remnants of the Bangaa and several other races Whose planets have been taken over by the SeeD (from the far reaches of the Universe).
The SeeD have found a way to transport from one planet to another, from Galaxy to Galaxy. They know a way to stop the Sun from enveloping Earth and Venus. But they want the two planets under their rule too.
Earth and Venus's Governments agreed to the deal. There has been nothing but great weather and prosperity since.
But last year, on the eve of the anniversary that SeeD helped the planets, they attacked us. We could do nothing to stop them, according to the "treaty". Earth and Venus fell like a stone from a cliff.
There are several groups planning a rebellion.

WE HAVE NOW STARTED. SIGN UP IN THE RECRUITMENT SECTION, OR IF YOU ALREADY HAVE, POST AWAY! :freak:

***SORRY...I HAVE TAKEN AWAY THE POLL. I FEEL IT WAS DIVERTING ATTENTION FROM THE ACTUAL RPG***

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LokiofAsgard
Loki had just walked out of the ancient temple where he prays at least once every month. He didn't think about anything, but he wished there was still snow on the mountain tops. The heat of the sun had melted away all of the beautiful snow of the past. He looked deeply into the sun, rising over the mountains. He saw his father's image, like a message, telling him to follow his heart.not to stay by his father's grave, but to follow the path to his own dreams and forget about his sorrowful memories. He knew then that he must start a quest and find companions to stop the rising evil in the universe. The new rule over earth must be stopped. He knew he had to join and lead a rebellion force. On that day he packed up everything that he owned in a small sack, he only had a small jar of magic powder, that could summon fyre, a small dragon he has had as his companion since age nine.His staff's rings grew bright, he knew his father was telling him he was doing the right thing. His sword glowed brighter than ever before, like it was telling him to go, and with its help, he could stop the new "government". He also had some food, not much, but enough to get him to the next town. He had some money, which he figured he would use to buy food once he got to the town at the base of the mountain. he started down the mountain, and night came not long after. He started his path to his new future that day and his new future would be a role in the history of the saving of planet earth.

"Father, i will convey your dream, i will stop this rising evil but I will never forget you, no matter how far away from home i travel" he said gazing off into the night sky, wind blowing his spikes to the side

Ayuta slipped the scythe silently around the SeeD general's neck. He dropped dead in a second.
[i]There's another one down. This is turning out to be a good night,[/i] she thought as she took out her clipboard and checked off the name of the general:
[b]General Srana [ ][/b]
it read. She ticked it off again, just to make sure.
[i]Only one to go[/i] thinking to herself again.
Ayuta silently ran down an alley.
[i]These SeeD are so EASY to find. They always live in big groups near each other.[/i]

Guest LokiofAsgard
Loki had reached the area of the SeeD operations by then. he heard someone moving around and saw gleams of silver from the scythe, although he didn't know that's what it was at the time. He notices a shaddowy figure running around stealthily, hoping it's a rebellion soldier, he runs after it.Because of his great agility, it's not long until he catches up.

"Hello there, are you a rebellion soldier?" he asked kneeling down, whispering in a soft voice. He hears foot steps, thinking it's a SeeD soldier or commander "Keep quiet, someone's coming" he says urging the person he just found to kneel down and stay quiet

[i]Oh, puh-leez![/i] Ayuta spun around.
'Kid, if I was a SeeD soldier or general, you'd be dead for just [b]thinking[/b] about looking for a rebellion group. You're lucky. This time. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment that I'm late for.'
She rushed around the corner towards the footsteps that were growing louder by the second.
Just as she thought, there was the SeeD soldier. And he was only a cadet? He had NO chance!
'So, it's [b]you[/b] I have to dispose of... not even worth my time... but you're on my list, nonetheless.'
Ayuta pulled out the clipboard and threw it at the cadet, "frisbee-style", decapitating the poor idiot.
Loki sat back in the shadows amazed. This girl wasn't even a mage, and she could still take off a man's head with a blunt, plastic clipboard?!

Guest LokiofAsgard
"Wow. You're good. I'm Loki, a blue Mage, and I'm searching for the rebellions. I feel my destiny is to help save this planet from SeeD. Please allow me to join your ranks" he asked humbly getting up an tepping out of the shadows "I take it you're an assassin?"

Bremma remained crouched in a tree, having just stole a few rations from the SeeD base. SHe had simply been waiting for things to calm down when a girl had slunk by and a young man after her. She stayed low in the tree, silently watching as the girl beheaded a man with a clip board. "Oh my..." hse said softly, until her foot slipped and she fell to the ground, luckly landing with only a small yelp. She looked up, seeing the two f them looking over at her. She grinned sheepishly. "Errr.. hi?"

Guest LokiofAsgard
"Are you part of the rebellion?" Loki asked raising a brow. he was always curious to learn about his allies, and especially his foes "I am Loki, a blue mage with an attitude problem" he joked, not knowing how he could joke in times like these

OCC: This is turning out to be more fun than I expected! A little slapstick humour, with a dash of adventure, deadly fighting and a bit of fantasy and you've got the "perect RPG"!
I KNOW it sounds corny (=_=*....curse you), but its true!

[i]Why do I always end up getting into situations like this?[/i] Ayuta thought as she sighed.
Some girl had just fallen out of a tree.
Did EVERYONE in this neighbourhood want to get killed?!
And why the hell was that kid asking everyone about the rebellion?! That was supposed to be a SECRET!!!
Now she'd have to fill BOTH of them in on it all, and probably even "invite" them into the Shrike Sprites, the most successful rebel group yet. If word got out, there'd be quadrupled security.
Pfft. More like, make them choose between joining and death. Ayuta was in charge here, and she was gonna let them know it.
'Look, kid, Loki was it? Anyway, names don't matter. If you ask one more person about the rebellion, unless you are CERTAIN they are part of it, I will kill you. If they haven't done it first.' she could see her words were having more than some effect, 'The SeeD don't know about it yet. If they DO find out, they'll increase their hold on both Earth AND Venus. Do you think this town is a rebel BASE or something?! No? Then stop asking around!' Ayuta was now panting with rage and frustration. Being in charge of things sometimes didn't work as you expected. You said too much, etc, etc, yada, yada. Blah, blah, blah.
'And you! Falling out of a tree after you so obviously saw me decapitate someone with a CLIPBOARD?!' shreiking was her specialty, 'I could have turned on you with a hairpin and stabbed you in several major arteries before you had time to try and get up!'
She stormed off in the direction of the Sprites' HQ.
'Well? Are you coming or not?! I have some shrike throwing knives on me and at this point, I'm certainly not afraid to use them!'

Prefering to keep her major arites and other body parts intact, she quickly rose and followed Ayuta. "So there is still some hope left in this world.." she said softly. "I am Bremma, I'm sorry for intruding on your misson." She then kept quiet andjust followed, keeping an eye on the path they were taking.

Guest LokiofAsgard
"A clipboard is an unuasual weapon, especially when you hold a scythe in hand.... but im following" he said quietly stepping afterher "It's nice to meet you bremma, and yes, it appears that there is hope left in this world" he said smiling, again not knowing he was smiling, he couldn't really under any other occasion, passion for the destruction of SeeD burned in his eyes "They must be stopped. I will do anything i can to help"

She nodded. "As will I, but sadly, the knife only does so much damage.." she said with a soft sigh, then grinned. "But stealing works rather well as well." She flipped the knife inher hand before sheating it. "Most warriors aren't so brave once they no longer have their weapon."

[i]I'm not going to get sucked into the conversation...I'm not going to get sucked into the conversation...I'm no-[/i] Ayuta was trying to act the strong, silent type, but was having a hard time keeping her mouth closed.
'Most warriors aren't so brave once they no longer have their weapon,' Bremma finished.
'Hmph. That's why I learned to use anything there is available as a weapon. Take the clipboard for example. Or.....the hairpins like I said.' Ayuta had been sucked into the conversation.
'You'll have to show us one time.' Loki suggested.
'Heh. As if. I hope there won't be a "one time". As soon as we get to Sprite HQ, I'm gonna get you two transferred.'
'AWWW!' the others weren't liking the sound of this. The only person either of them knew was Ayuta, and they still knew almost nothing about her.
'Don't try whinging and whining with me. I could kill the both of you right now. This is MY game. So just play along and see how things turn out.'

Guest LokiofAsgard
"Well, a mage doesn't show fear because he no longer holds his staff...." he said looking at her puzzled at why she would say that "But stealing is always an alternative" he again said grinning "Well Bremma, then I take it you're a thief. Although, the falling out of a tree cenario wasn't very stealth-like" he said smiling. Loki had a weird personality. He could smile and show light in even the most pure black darkness. "Well, I'm willing to fight and do whatever else it takes in order to defeat SeeD." he said with that look in his eyes again. The look either told that he was stupid or brave. He preferred to think brave, but there's no comment after that.

Guest LokiofAsgard
"You don't see many of us, as our people are almost wiped out with the rise of SeeD. A blue mage has control over water, although I'm still a low level Blue Mage so I can only command water to do a few things. We specialize in water spells and another type of physical spells. I chose healing and I'm quite good at it."he said grinning, holding his staff out in front of him "This is my father's staff. It's all I have left of him, as he died when I was young. I beleive it holds his spirit inside, sound foolish, doesn't it?" he asked smiling "My mom. Well i never met her. I'm said to have siblings somewhere, but I have yet to find the truth in that.Do you want to see my command over water?"

Maki looked at the base. She was a assasin, but not part of the rebel group. She hadn't even heard of it yet. Her new job was a personal one. It was mere coincidence that it was near the SeeD base. Hearing a large group of bumbling people coming her way, she hid in the shadow of a scorched oak. Listening, she estimated there were two people, but there could be more if the others aren't as loud. Silently, she waited for them to pass, hand on her dagger holster on the inside of her right sleeve.

Guest LokiofAsgard
The rings on Loki's staff started to rattle. Whenever that happened there was danger, he sensed something, possibly breathing, but it was light, not very heavy, barely possible to hear."I wonder....." he said seeing a shaddowy figure standing in the shadow of the tree "Why, hello there" he said raising a brow, hoping to take the stranger by surprise. He thought she was an assassin based on her outfit and well, the fact she was hiding in the shadow of a tree "Guys, looks like we have company"he said moving his eyes over to the shaddowy figure

Maki muttered savagely and swung out of the shadow, daggers in each hand. Crouched in a threatening geture she sneered at the strangers. "SeeD soldiers?" She asked, more to herself than any of the group. Ready for a rumble, she looked first at the one who had spoken, the man, second at the apparent leader, strong and silent, then at the olat member of the group.

Guest LokiofAsgard
"No, Not SeeD soldiers. The exact opposite. I'm willing to take a blow to prove it." he said putting his staff down and his arms out, leaving his chest open "I refuse to fight anyone but a SeeD soldier, leader, or anything else. SeeD is my eternal enemy for wha they did to my father" he said, still leaving his chest open, his staff on the ground

Maki, looked at the boy like he was raving mad. Quietly, "If you're not SeeD soldiers, do you always talk so [I]loud[/I] in enemy territory?" Looks to the leader of the group. "If you don't happen to be SeeD soldiers, why are you here? If you're playing, I have work to do." Maki looked to the woman scathingly. [I]I'm not in the mood for children''s games![/I] She thought angrily.

Kinekumi thought to him self as he sat by a tree in the pathway. "why must this war go on.......well at least i get to kill things:D" Then he heard some talking up the path so he got up drew his sword tightened his grip and lo and behold!humans! "Lo over there are you rebels because if you are I will kill you!! but if your not......um.....um......you are welcome!!!" he yelled delirously
and then collapsed. Then got up and saw an apple!" Its mine!!!!!!!"He dived on the apple and ate ferociosly. He got up burped and snapped to his senses. He ran over to the company cauctiously, sheathed his sword, and grabbed a stick." I am very skilled may I join you!?!?!" The group looked at him as if he just was released from an insane assylum. He paused" Allow me to introduce myself I am Kinekumi Daikomi........I have traveled here from far away, and Im hungry.:D, so can I join you?!?!?!""Im also skilled in battle..... I forgot to mention* he straightened his back* I am Leader of the Kornim Gaurd what is your arond" The group started to mumble." Thats good enough for me lets go!!!"

There was a whistling and suddenly a crsck of thunder created a hole in the right in front of the small group of rebels. They jumped back and drew their various weapons.
"well, well,well.what do we have hear?" came a voice from behind them. They pivoted and saw the man standing there.
"Allow me to introduce myself, i am Rannos, the red mage leader of a small resistance group called the Red Wizard's Circle. we were recently attacked by seeD and I am the only one who made it out alive. If you are in need of a mage such as myself, I would prefer to join you. It is much safer to travel in groups. "
Everyone slowly sheathed their weapons.
" well, at least there's someone who knows what they're doing here." said Ayuta.

Guest LokiofAsgard
"I would not mind at all. I know the ways of the mage and if Ayuta over here has any sense left in her, she'll gladly accept your help as well. You're right, we should travel together as SeeD is dangerous to confront in small groups" ' he must be powerful to be the only one who survived a SeeD attack when the whole sect he was in was destroyed. They must be stopped' "I'm Loki, a blue mage, and it's nice to meet you"