OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy, Damned to Hell

inti

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LokiofAsgard
Loki knew she was following them, though he said nothing. He thought Maki was cute. Then again he even thought Ayuta was cute...... (That's what happens when ou're a Miroku wannabe. He's my idol... heh heh heh) He let her follow, occasionally looking back to see if she was still there, sure enough she was. "How long do you intend on following us before you come up here and talk?" he said back to her, but didn't see her "I know you're following us, just come out, for me?" he asked jokingly. He didn't get a response so he pressed on. 'o well, she'll come up here when she's ready' he thought

Maki smiled and jumped to a branch. Leaping and grabbing onto other branches, she got ahead of the group and dropped in front of them. "Boo." She said quietly, but lightheartidly, her feet soundless as they hit the leaves. Her finger landed squarely on the mage's forehead and she turned and walked to the front of the group as if she had been with them the whole time.

Guest LokiofAsgard
"Well well, i don't beleive i got your name" he said grinning(Miroku IS my idol) " I'm Loki, a blue Mage, as most people here know" he said jokingly. "This is Fyre" he said pulling out his bottle of red dust and opening it "Fyre Summon!" he said and a beast arose from the mist. "Hello Fyre. It's been a long time since we've seen eachother!" he said smiling, petting Fyre's nose. Fyre was a huge red dragon who used the elemantal of fire, since that was Loki's weakness in his spell power. "Say hi to the nice assassin, Fyre"

Maki smiled brightly, but there was a hint of profession in her voice. "Do you think you should keep flirting until after you're out of enemy territory? All the fog and glittery show off magic is not good for hiding." Looking straight in his eyes, "There will be plenty of time to flirt later, I assure you."

EDIT: hey Loki, do you think we're the only ones without lives off the internet?

Guest LokiofAsgard
EDIT: Yeah, heh heh

"Well, flirting is awlays fun no matter where ya are" he said grinning "I'd go after Ayuta, but she's too stiff and uptight. Plus I'm afraid she might slice my head off with a clipboard. Heh heh. Well, ya are cute :D i have to say" he said grinning, later smiling. Maki was cute, it was his instinct to flirt with cute girls.....

Guest LokiofAsgard
"Well, yeah, we could hitch a ride on Fyre, if you want that is. He doesn't bite unless I tell him to, so don't be afraid *he pretends to whisper in Fyre's ear*. He's been my buddy since I was nine, when my father was killed by SeeD. I will get revenge for them making an example out of my father and the Blue Mages...." he said looking down with anger flowing through his thoughts, he continued to walk, more slowly every second

OCC: HOLY CRAP!!! I've only been inactive for one or two days and you people have got this RPG to three pages!!! I've had exams, so I've been busy. I'll be able to keep up after tomorrow though...(on with the story then)

'For the gods' SAKES!! WILL YOU LOT SHUT UP?!' screamed Ayuta, meaning to scream it in her head of course.
The group was shocked. Everyone had stopped their various conversations and now stood stone-still around 5 paces back.
'What I [b]meant[/b] to say,' now calmly getting herself out of the crap she was in, 'was that we have to be quiet if we're going to have any hope of getting past the guards. We ARE in the SeeD district, after all.'
Right at that moment Maki dissapeared into the trees, Loki readied his staff, Bremma pulled out various weapons, Kinekumi started whispering to himself and rocking to and fro, and Rannos pulled out his rapier.
[i]Great. Spoke too soon I guess...[/i] were Ayuta's last thoughts before pulling out a few shrike throwing knives and some pencils.
'Pencils?!' exclaimed Rannos and Maki simultaneously (Kinekumi was too busy rocking back and forth to notice).
The SeeD guards rushed at them from all sides.
There were around two dozen, and one had something all mages should fear.
The SeeD commander threw the card into the air (yes, the card). But this was no ordinary card. It pulled a special effect into a fight, nullifying all magic and magical abilities (including summons *OCC: sorry there Loki*).
Ayuta hoped the mages didn't try anything stupid, that thing sent the magic back threefold. Fyre CERTAINLY wouldn't last long, she could already see his colour draining from his scales.
'Call back Fyre you idiot! He's dying! And he's not gonna come back if you don't hurry up!'
[i]Why didn't I see this coming? Being around people has screwed up my asassin's sixth sense....[/i]
Then the SeeDs attacked.
Ayuta threw the knives at three separate soldiers' heads.
Only 21 to go....
The pencils flew out of her hands. Another five down...

Bremma looked ab0ut. "Oh lovely, a battle." she said, whipping out her knife. She looked arouind then ran at a guard, ducking under his swing and flicking at him with her knife, returing with his armor. She grined and set it to the side. "Anybody need more armor?' she called, grinning at the SeeD guards. She then ran again at the same guy, dodging ot the side and slashing hard at him with her dagger, damaging him heavily. "This shouldnt be too too hard." she said, looking for another soilder to steal from.

[i]Hmm...so she isn't a useless clown afterall[/i] thought Ayuta.
She ran over to the SeeD armour, searching for hidden compartments that contained weapons.
And lo and behold! A Revolver (loaded, mind you) with spare ammo in a small pouch next to it.
[i]Hehehe...these SeeDs will fall faster than Autumn leaves...[/i]
Ayuta grabbed a few of the extra shells and chucked them at the Soldier rushing at her, sword drawn.
One struck the base of his blade, igniting the gunpowder that was on the surface of a bullet.
One struck him where you shouldn't hit a guy, and the last ricoched of his armour and into the back of the head of the soldier fighting Loki.
He looked over in wonder, and she winked at him.
Looking back to what lay before her, she called, 'Bremma! Keep that armour coming!!'

Maki flung out of a tree overhead, to land on a SeeD soldier's back. Cutting his spine in two, she whipped around savagely to slay the next man to get in her way. Her dagger momentarally (sp?) caught in a man's writhing body, she pulled out another. A soldier attempted to attack her back but her fist flew back, catching him in the stomach and stunning him. She turned to finish the job.

Guest LokiofAsgard
"Okay" he said nodding "Fyre! Embed your energy in my staff!" he yelled and a light shot out of Fyre, he disappeared and his energy went into the staff turning it red "Ill take care of healing after i slice these guards up" he said grinning and drawing his blade. he swung it and a huge shockwave of blue light shot out and killed all of the soldiers in front of him, which was roughly ten or twelve. He saw a soldier lunge at Ayuta and quickly jumped over and blocked the blow, then his staff breathed fire, incinerating his foe. "Thanks Fyre, looks like they're all dead..." he said smirking "Need healing anyone?"

Maki stood from her position over a dead body and wiped the splattered blood off her face. "I'm fine. Told you this wasn't the place for glittery magic or loud flirting. That's the kind of stuff that gets you killed." She grinned and laughed. "That sure was a good rumble, though!" She leaned over and pulled a dagger out of a body and used her pants to clean of the blood.

Maki handed the coins back to the thief. "I don't really mind stolen money, but I'm fine, I'm being paid tonight. Just finished a big job. If its all the same to you, I would like to get out of here soon. Before anyone comes to look for the missing SeeD soldiers." Without waiting for an answer, she began to walk out of the forest.

OCC: Just letting you know what a Viera is incase you don't already know. I'm not sure how we're going to write it in, or even if we will at all...because I didn't put up the option at the Recruitment forum...
A Viera is a woman with strange rabbit-like ears. They are very fast fighters. Only generally Vieras are the only creatures able to summon....nevermind, I'll come up with something. If you don't agree with it, PM me.

IC:
[i]Wow....[/i] Ayuta was extremely shocked at how quickly Loki had killed so many soldiers. She knew blue mages were powerful, but THAT powerful?
[i]Maybe he has the skills of a blue mage passed down to him by his father....but what of his mother?? She must have been a Viera...how else could he summon? What is the secret behind his power??? I have to find out...before he does.......[/i]
'Ayuta, you coming? Or do you like to fight dozens of SeeD soldiers all at once?' called Loki. He was up the front....well, almost. He was chasing that Maki character.
Ayuta sighed. She quickly caught up and ran ahead.
The uncanny group had reached the small town of Ivalice {OCC: heh....original, huh...} the Shrike Sprites' town HQ.
'Welcome to your new home,' called Ayuta, [i]Welcome, friends...[/i] she added in her thoughts.

Guest LokiofAsgard
' I wonder if she knows about my roots........' he thought "Well, it's nice. I'm glad we're here..... I'm sorry you had to see that show of skill back there. I am part Viera, or at least my father said so...... I tink that's hw I'm abe to ummon fire from the ash he breathes......" he said looking down "I never met my moter, so I wouldn't know for sure though...... My father always said I got stronger when there was something I wanted to protect, like you guys, my friends. I don't know how to unlock the full potential of that power, but I just let it come naturally. Maybe there is a way to unlock it, but it doesn't matter to me, unless it can help the rebellion......."

"Thanks!" Maki jams the jerky into her mouth. "I fwaz ealy hungly!" She said through a full mouth. Swallowed, she transalted, "I was really hungry!" She laughed and looked to Loki. "Cheer up, I'm sure your mom loved you!" She giggled and started jump up and down. "Come on, let's go have some fun!"

Guest LokiofAsgard
Loki jumped on top of a building. What he said earlier explains his grace. He looked about. "Anyone else walk around in daylight?????" he asked puzzled, looking at people closing their windows at the sight of him. He sensed a powerful magic coming, a SeeD warrior, or top ranked soldier perhaps? He didn't say anything, but he thought he could take care of it... he thought.....

Ayuta noticed Maki pause, and saw that Loki was concentrating on something. In fact, everyone in the entire group seemed to flinch at the same time...something big was about to happen....
Then she felt what the others had felt...a strange presence....it felt like it was taking over her being.
Time to use one of the abilities she'd learnt from the old man who'd raised her.
Ayuta's long, black, silky hair began to rise as she formed a triangle shape with her hands in front of her chest.
Loki felt her energy, and immediately knew she had been taught by an Elementalist.
{OCC: Kind of like a mage, but status effects are added to the magic, ie; water+slow}
A small purple ball of energy formed in the centre of the triangle shape of Ayuta's hands. It grew bigger, until it filled the shape entirely.
Ayuta began to glow with an aura the same purple as the energy ball.
She opened her eyes, which were, again, the same glowing purple.
[i][b]Where are you?! Show yourself fiend![/b][/i] she called through her mind. Only those she wanted to hear her could do so.
The members of the group looked around, startled. How could they hear something, but not hear it with their ears?
[i][b]YOU HEARD ME!! COME OUT AND FIGHT YOU COWARD!![/b][/i] Ayuta was now screeching with passionate anger, echoing and vibrating to the score of each syllable. Her companions looked like they had migraines{sp?}.
[i][b]I'M GIVING YOU UNTIL THE COUNT OF THREE, SLIMEBALL!!! ONE.........TWO....................................THR---[/b][/i] but the last thoughts were cut off by Maki's screams, and the sound of breaking trees.
The huge figure stomping toward them was some kind of summoned beast, with a SeeD general riding atop it.....but it wasn't just any general. This one was dead, carrying his head on a pike.....and he wanted revenge.....