OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy, Damned to Hell

inti

Maki pulled out several daggers, wondering if they were of any use. Throwing one into the undead's chest, she found they did nothing to the already dead. So she took another dagger, a bigger and longer one, and swiftly threw it into the beast. It stuck in its skin, but the beast barely took notice.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LokiofAsgard
"Brother, how nice it is to see you. I see you're still playing your old illusions and mind tricks. Put your head back on and fight my dragon with your beast you coward! Fyre! Summon ring!" he called and drew his staff. It started to glow and he drew incantations, a symbol in the ground began to glow and it flew up into the air. "FYRE enter the Dimension portal!" he said and wings began to emerge from the portal. Then his head and the rest of Fyre. "Now brother, where were we?" he said smirking. "You should die. Are you wondering how I knew it was you? It's simple. Even though I can't remember anything before father's death, I can remember things from my past if I can see them." he said smirking again "Fyre, inferno breath!" he yelled and Fyre scorched the beast, taking out one of it's arms "Well, brother, care for more, or are you going to call back your stupid SeeD beast or do you wish for it to die?"

"Well, I'm not too sure about the beast but I'm so glad to see you again, brother" he said sarchastically(sp?) and commanded his beast to attack Fyre.

"Fyre, dodge!" he yelled jumping on top of Fyre and Fyre flying up, dodging the stupid beast that was bound to the ground "Fyre, Inferno Flame Circle!" he yelled and Fyre incinerated the beast, leaving nothing but ash and smoke. "Want some more brother?" he asked smirking, holding his staff up.

"I'll be back for you!" he said flying away with magic.

"Be a coward......." he said looking down, starting to cry. "You killed my father, now I'll kill you....."

Guest LokiofAsgard
Loki's tears stopped. He looked happier. "Sure, What's there to do around here?" he asked smiling "Wings!" he yelled and his staff glowed brightly and angel wings cam out of his back. He landed, since he was still on top of Fyre. "Dispell!" he yelled as he lannded and the wings diappeared. "Fyre thanks!" he yelled and waved his staff, creating the dimension shift portal again "Fyre, you can go back now!" he said smiling and Fyre flew through the portal that Loki created. "Now, what were we doing?" he said pulling out the knife that was stuck in his brother's beast. "Here, Maki" he said tossing it to her. She looked surprised and asked him how he got it. "Well, it's easy, I just grabbed it when we flew by, well, me and Fyre that is." he said smiling "I don't let anything go to waste" he said still smiling. He was happy his brother was gone. "My brother killed my father, that's why I hate him so much. My father wanted to stop SeeD, but when my brother killed him, he was appointed a position as a top ranking SeeD general. I will stop him next time we meet. I swear it!"

[i]Hmm...so his brother is the general I decapitated? Interesting...[/i] Ayuta thought as she led the group into the town.
'Hey, Loki!' she called back, 'What's with your brother? Don't mean to bring back dark memories or anything...it's just....I thought that general was the one I decapitated with the clipboard?'
'Don't pry into other peoples' pasts Ayuta! It's not nice!' whined Maki, to Loki she said, 'Don't answer that Loki.'
'Hehehe....how can I answer a question I don't know the answer to?' he replied.
'Great...so you've got short-term memory loss then,' Ayuta said, the sarcasm flowing easily from her mouth.
'Something like that,' he called.
Ayuta shook her head and walked on.
As the group moved deeper into the town, the streets became more and more crowded.
It was market day.
'Welcome to the greatest marketplace on Earth, my homies,' she called back. She then pulled out a small sack of gil.
{OCC: Gil is the currency, or money if you don't know what currency means lol}
There was enough gil in the pouch to buy a mansion.
'Here! Take some and go crazy! There's enough gil in this pouch to buy half the market! It's all taken from those SeeD bastards, so don't worry about me, I've got plenty back at HQ.'
Ayuta took a portion of gil from the small bag and put it in her pocket.
The bag seemed lighter for a second, then refilled itself because of the spell one of the Alchemists at HQ had put on it. All stolen gil was in a safe at HQ, and all high ranked people in the rebel group had one of these special pouches.
'I gotta get me one of these...' murmered (sp?) Bremma, examining the pouch after removing a small portion of the gil.
'No can do, Bremma. Only high ranked people in the Shrike Sprites get those. And don't think of stealing it. If it goes missing, I can get one of the Alchemists at HQ to warp it back.'
Once everyone in the group had taken some gil, Ayuta took the pouch back and led them into the market.
'Keep close and don't get lost,' she said turning to face the group.
They had all gone off their own way, eager to see what they could buy with their small fortunes.
[i]Shit...[/i] Ayuta thought.

OCC: When I wrote "small fortunes", I meant that you could buy one or two things. Please stay in the marketplace!! You can do what you want, of course...

Maki excitedly grabbed Loki's arm. "Let's go see what's in here! Come on!" She pulled him into a dark shop. Sneezing at the smell of old, dusty books and scrolls, she giggled and leaned over to examine the scrolls. Hyperactivity (sp?) seemed to pulsate around her as she ran from shelf to shelf, laughing and reading briefly. Calling out to Loki, she ran to the next shop, not a puase in her journey.

OOC: It's Loki, crap happened and i needed a new name...... blah blah blah......

IC:
"Ummm..." he said following Maki, without a choice really. He blushed a bit "Bless you" he ran after her and stopped to look at some scrolls and sword hilts. "These look nice" he said looking at them. He then noticed a scroll with the Blue Mage symbol on it and bought it immediately. He used all of his money. "O well, I can't let secrets like this get out. It could make us real Blue Mages go through hell"

Bremma wandered off on her own, deciding to give her skills a rest for the day. She walked along the stalls, looking at their wares and pick up a new knife and a pair of theif glove. And, still having a small bit left over, she pick up a potion. She then made her way to Loki and Maki. She looked at the scroll that Loki had. "What have you got there?" she asked.

"Oh, just a scroll," he said, opening a bit and examining the script within. Bremma peeks a bit, squinting rather hard at it. "Hey now, I never said you could read it, no peeking!" he said playfully.

"Heh, you don't have to worry about me reading it..." she said softly, looking about.

"Well, this is cool. I recovered an ancient item from the Blue Mage's past of spells. I can work real magic with this" he said smiling with satisfaction. "Now, how to read it....." he said holding his head. "I need some rest, newhere an inn or something that I can sleep and maybe eat in?" he asked Ayuta curiously, drool for food running from his mouth. "I'm hungry......"

His stomach grumbled louder this time. He was following Maki: as if he had a choice...... he blushed really brightly "Where's the inn?" he asked eagerly "I need food" he said pretending to cry "So where are you stayin Maki? If you're free you could stay with me tonight. " he said smirking or grinning, it was hard for even him to tell

Maki turned around at his comment. Grinning at him a second, she stuck out her tongue and continued. Let's go to this inn! I hafta sneak away to get my pay for my last job, but I'll be back." She turned to grin at him again. "I have enough money for two rooms." She ran into an inn, it was cozy, a fire burning in a brick fireplace. Maki walked confidently to the counter.

Loki finished his food almost instantly. Hiss tomach stopped grumbling. "Man, I was hungry!" he joked "I wish there was a horse!" he sat down on the floor "That was good, Maki" he said looking down "Are you sure you don't wanna share a room?" he asked grinning, hoping for her to change her mind. "Please?"

"Sure, you can sleep in here. But I'm taking the other room." Laughing she looked at him. "I have my rules. How are we gonna find the others now?" She put her finger thoughtfully to her lip and looked up. Gasping, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a mass of bloody flesh. "Oh, yeah! I still havta get my pay for the job tonight!" Putting the severed ear back into her pouch, she reconsidered. "I'll do that tomorrow. Ayuta might be mad, and she's gonna think we did something... er, intimate." She laughed, throwing her head back.

"Well, I wouldn't mind doing soemthing intimate...." he said grinning. "Was that an ear?" he asked a little grossed out "I don't keep my foe's body parts as souvenirs......" he said sipping a cup of tea. "Do you want to do something intimate?" he asked raising a brow. He perked up and sat up straight. "Well?" he asked eagerly.

Maki swirled a spoon in some hot chocolate. "Let's just call the ear a proof of purchase. And as far as intimacy goes, rules, my dear, rules. So relax. Nothing is gonna happen." She looked at him sullenly. "How long have you been alone, without a family?" Turning red, she looked down. "Not to be a pest, I'm just curious."

"Since I was 7....." he said looking down. "I don't mind though. My father died that year and left me his staff. That's when I started training to become a Blue Mage so I could defeat the one that killed my father..... my brother. He killed my father and pleaded temporary insanity, then he was appointed as one of the highest ranked SeeD generals......" he said looking down "That's why Fyre and I couldn't lose"

Maki nodded sullenly. "Everyone out there is hurting or being hurt." Changing expression she asked him "What ya wanna do know, huh? And not that! Let's do something else. Explore more, maybe go find Ayuta-person and Bremma-person! (OCC this is how I talk in real life :) ) Then we'll comeback, but it's too early to go sleepy-by already!"

"Well, umm.... okay." he was touched by her words "You said [b]everyone[/b] was being hurt. Does that mean you are too?" he asked, a bit curious, wanting to hear her response. "And why not that?" he asked grinning and raising a brow. He took off his shirt revealing a blue star in a circle on his chest. "This means I'm a descendant of the original Blue Mages. This is our secret, okay?"