OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy, Damned to Hell

inti

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loki got up and slipped his shirt back on, following her to the door. "You still haven't answered my question, Maki" he said in a bit of an upset voice "But I won't pry as long as you keep quiet about my secret, okay?" He liked her a lot. He was probably making it a bit too obvious..... o well "Maki, am i coming on a little strong?" he asked i a curious voice

OCC: ..........it's still daytime....right? I'll go along from my last post.

IC:
Ayuta ran off into the crowds in the hope of running into someone. She knew this was bound to happen at some stage.
[i]Those little shits....when I get my hands on them......[/i] she thought.
Ayuta ran around a corner and down a dark alley. There was a dead end...just what she needed.
She turned around and summoned the little ball of energy like she did before the group had entered the town. It was green this time though.
She searched with her mind, searched the market stalls and inns. No doubt SOMEONE had gone to grab some food and a room for the night.
Then she saw them. Maki was pulling Loki through shops, and Loki bought a Mage scroll. Bremma was off buying knives and gloves. The others were also buying various things.
Ayuta squashed the little orb of light and ran to where Loki, Maki and Bremma were about to meet.
'What have you got there?' Bremma asked.
'Oh, just a scroll,' Loki said, opening it a bit and examining the script within. Bremma peeked a little, squinting rather hard at it.
'Hey now, I never said you could read it, no peeking!' he said playfully.
'Heh, you don't have to worry about me reading it...' she said softly, looking about.
Bremma spotted Ayuta and walked over.
'Been evesdropping then have we?' Bremma said sarcastically.
'No....just...you know.........well at least I didn't run off! I was going to tell you all where we were to meet!!' replied Ayuta, getting angry (again).
'I need some rest, there an inn anywhere...? Or something that I can sleep and maybe eat in?' Loki asked Ayuta curiously, coming over, 'I'm hungry......' he drooled humerously.
Maki came over as well, but immediately pulled Loki away and into the crowd.
'There they go again...' said Bremma.
'They'll come looking for us. Don't worry. Let's go find the others. I'll show you where the HQ is. There's food, and extra rooms for you guys,' called Ayuta running into the crowd. Bremma soon followed.

OCC: Loki and Maki, you guys are in the hotel which is a coverup for the entrance to the rebel group HQ. Next time you see Ayuta or Bremma is in that hotel. You can still run into the others though.
And is it just me...or are we the only ones posting? Oh, sorry for being away for [b]A DAY[/b], but my little brother is taking up the computer more and more often...

OOC: It's okay Inti.And lright. So i just payed for a room coulda gotten for free!?

IC:

"So Maki, you don't want to talk with Ayuta? Or you just want m all to yourself?" he asked playfully "Wat do you want to do Maki? And does it involve a bed?" he asked playfully again. Flirting was fun. "Well Maki?" he asked eagerly

"No! More shops! I saw a cute little shop over here!" She ran into a building with a large wood door. Inside there was a display of daggers and other various sharp objects she began to examine. "Shopping is fun!" She pointed to a curved knife with a nasty looking blade. "Isn't that really cute! I'm gonna buy it!" She pointed it out to the clerk and purchased it.

OOC: Me and Wiccansamurai were happily married two nights ago!! *smiles* I'm so happy. Now she calls me her Hubby. I think that's cool, isn't it? O well, I like it *shrugs* Love ya!!! *hugs wiccansamurai*

IC:

Loki pulled out a small sack of gil (I think that was it). "Ya want anything here Maki?" he asked tossing the bag up and down gently, then handing it to her. "Here, this is for some [i]light[/i] shopping" he joked. It was a lot of gil, probably enough to buy out the shop she was standing in. "Enjoy it, okay?" he said warmly smiling at her. He was glad to help people and he didn't think of this as flirting, oddly enough.....

"Nope. Can't take this, I have enough money for anything I want and I'm getting paid tomorrow! I'm fine!" She hands back the money to him and admires her new blade. "Hmmm, I wonder how sharp it is?" She plucked a strand of black hair from her head put it against the edge of the blade. The hair split in half and she smiled, satisfied (sp) "Where you wanna go now, Loki?"

Loki surpirsed took the money back. He was ready to flirt again, now that his stomach was full. He had eaten full up, the food was good too. "Anyone want a show of Fireworks...." he paused sensing something was coming. It was his brother and a new troop of the summon beasts. His dragon, Fyre, couldn't handle all of them. He'd have to use [b][i]it[/b][/i]. He instructed Maki to go back to the hotel and alert Ayuta and Bremma of a SeeD force coming. Not just any force, but the entire Summon Brigade. "So brother..... twice in the same day?" he said stepping outside to confront his brother and about 40 or 50 of the huge beasts. "Will I have to defeat you, or do you feel you will be triumphant, brother?" he asked his brother smirking.

".................." his brother gave no reply and commanded the beasts to destroy the entire area, knowing that he'd flush out the rebels eventually.

"[b] HOLY LIGHT!!!!!!!!!![/b]" he yelled and held up his staff. It emitted a bright light and wiped out all of the beasts but maybe 5 or 6. "Still have doubts that I can defeat you, brother?" he asked smirking.

His brother was speechless and didn't reply. He commanded the beasts to retreat and he left with them.

"The coward....." Loki said collapsing, falling to the ground, his body smoking from the attack. It was the last resort, he knew he needed to use it in order to defeat the opponent. "Maki......." he said under his breath, which he had barely any left. "Ayuta, and Bremma....." he mumbled "Don't die on me....."

Loki gave no reply. He lay there, barely breathing "Maki....... stay alive....he'll be back.... soon" he replied with some of his last breaths. He was on the brink of death. "Please.... Maki.... don't die on me......" he said faintly. His time was running out, he knew it, and he had hoped Maki had too, as this may have been the last time he would see her. He turned himself over and smiled at her. "Don't die, okay?" he mumbled

The minute Ayuta and Bremma entered the hotel, Ayuta felt it.
That weird "brother" of Loki's was at it again. And this time he meant business.
Then she felt a large and destructive force coming from Loki and wiping out a whole heap of the summoned beasts. The remaining ones retreated.
Towards the hotel.
'Bremma, you ready for another fight?' she asked.
Bremma was shocked, but replied, 'Yeah....I guess...........why?'
'Because I said so,' as she said this, Ayuta dashed out of the building, Bremma having (what looked like) a hard time keeping up.
'Keep up theif!' Ayuta called back.
Then she saw them, the 5 or 6 remaining summoned beasts with Loki's brother leading them.
'Fine then,' Ayuta muttered, 'Have it your way'
[i]Elementals......[/i] she thought in her booming, soundless voice, [i]Help us now.....help us to rid this town of these evil beasts, summoned by the undead one.[/i]
Her eyes were glowing strangely again. This time the light and aura was white. There was also a high pitched noise coming from Ayuta's mind. White noise.
{OCC: extremely high pitched, can do serious damage to your ears...}
The beasts all fell to the ground, clutching their ears. Or what seemed to be ears anyway.
Bremma was unnaffected by the sound, but she watched in wonder.
Ayuta ran at Loki's brother with her katana blade (only used on special occasions) out in front of her.
With a few quick, blindingly light slashes of her blade, Loki's brother was gone. Not dead. Couldn't be. But vanished.
Ayuta called to Bremma to come and help her slay the beasts.
Once the dirty work had been dealt with, Ayuta stopped glowing.
Just as Loki had done, she collapsed. Bremma rushed over.
'Hey! Are you alright?' she asked.
'Heh...fine. Just a few bruised muscles,' replied Ayuta, trying to get up, but falling again.
Bremma helped her up, and they slowly made their way back to the hotel.

OCC: Hehehe...a helluva lotta drama happenning right now.

Loki passed out completely. He was breathing maybe once or twice per minute. He felt as if he was floating on water, echoing beneath him. He heard loud booms and noises, but sensed nothing. Was he dead? He felt it. He felt that everything was gone: His life, his love, his staff, his father... and most of all.... [b][i]his hopes[/b][/i]. He was unable to defeat SeeD to avenge his father. He was unable to kill his brother, to avenge his father... or was he? He lay there, eyes closed, passed out almost completely. He could sense things moving, people talking, and various other things around him, though, he couldn't feel himself. His mind ached, he was slipping. Would he survive this? Would he make it to flirt with Maki again? Can he avenge his father's death?

OOC:
Hellz yeaz. A LOT of drama.

"You're not done done, Loki!" Maki said with a bit of emotion. "You're not finished. Come back. Your brother is still alive. Will you let him get away with killing you, too? Wake up, Damn it!" There was emotion in her voice, but nothing in her face. She looked around and started to scream for a healer, or anyone who could help. Still nothing showed on her face.

Loki turned his head to the side and coughed. He coughed blood and peered open his eyes slightly, moving his hand up to Maki's face and touching it gently "Your voice has..... so much feeling...... yet I see nothing..... on your face that would ..... *cough*...... hint toward any ......... emotion...." he was barely able to say that, his breath leaving him slowly. Maki's words rang through him and his eyes shot open "Maki...... I won't let him win. I will [b][i]never[/b][/i] let him win, Maki" he said in his normal voice, though he could barely move. He pulled Maki down closer to him and softly kissed her across the lips "Thank you, Maki" he said breaking away softly. He figured that now was no time for heavy flirting. He laid his head back and looked up at the sky. Maki had helped him more than she could have imagined.......

As Bremma was helping Ayuta slowly limp toward the hotel, Ayuta spotted Loki and Maki in the distance. Not too far off of course.
They began to make their way over slowly, but Loki looked as though he was in a lot of pain, so Ayuta made an effort to stand and hobble over without Bremma's help.
'Thank's Brem,' she said as she let go her tight grip of Bremma's shoulder.
'Anytime Ayuta,' was the reply.
They reached Loki as Maki leaned over him and began to cry.
He looked as though he were dying.
[i]No...he isn't dying...pull yourself together girl![/i] Ayuta thought to herself as tears began to fill her eyes.
Maki's own tears dropped to Loki's forehead and rolled into his eyes, making him blink.
He began to glow with an aura much like Ayuta's own, when she performed magic.
[i]He must be healing...nothing seems to heal like this so-called "love"...[/i] she thought as she stood and watched what was unfolding before her eyes.

Tag: Loki

OOC: You had to tag me!?

Loki was able to move slightly. He pulled himself up against a wall and sat there, upright. His staff shivered and glowed a pink glow. He would punch it for taunting him but he changed his mind since he could still barely move. He saw Ayuta and Bremma in the distance and waved. He looked at the shocked, surprised look on Ayuta's face "What's wrong, Ayuta?" he asked with his eyes shut. "Man my entire body hurts. I don't think I can stand...."

OCC: Nevermind. I just pity you for having to be told what "tag" is...

IC:
'Always a drama queen, aren't you Loki?' Ayuta taunted him to rid herself of the feeling - that seeing one of your best friends on the verge of death - gives you.
'What's that supposed to mean?' he asked, wincing and stumbling as he tried to get up.
'Never mind,' she said, moving to help him with his things. [i]Twit...what do you think it's supposed to mean?![/i] she added in her thoughts.
Once Loki was up and being helped along by Maki and Bremma, Ayuta led them toward the hotel.
'When we reach the hotel, I want you all to just follow my lead. Don't speak, don't move, and don't touch anything unless I say it's ok. Got it?'
After various nods and thereon blank expressions, Ayuta got the message that they had it alright.
'Bob, nice to see you!' she said, shaking the hand of a burly man standing behind the counter in the hotel reception.
'Same back atcha there Tu,' he replied, handing her a small key. 'You know where to go, down the hall and on the right there.'
Ayuta gave the huge giant a pat on the back and they shook hands. It was surprising that he didn't crush her hands in his huges fists' grip.
The group walked down the hall to a door. It was on the left of the hallway.
'Didn't he say the right?' questioned Maki.
'Did I say you could speak, Maki? I don't think so. Who in this group had been a part of the Shrike Sprites for over 10 years? Me. So who knows where to go? Me.'
Ayuta turned the door handle and they entered the room.
'Ok,' she said, 'Now you can talk.'

OCC: The next person to post can be the one to make up a description for the room!! I couldn't be stuffed, so lets just say that the room has been changed since Ayuta was last there.

OOC:Im back and ready for more action after a long vacation!

IC:The room was cloven with steel statues and stone halls and windows. The group walked down the hallway with Ayuta leading. Kinekumi grabbed a torch on the wall and followed.

OOC:Your gonna have to update me if IM kicked out or not so PM me Inti..................I HOPE NOT FOR NOT POSTING SO LONG AGO

OCC: I don't kick people out of my RPG's...I lock them in. Unless they haven't even made one post. Then I remove them. But you're safe. I knew you'd be back.

IC:
'Heh...' Ayuta smirked as the others stared around in wonder.
'So this HQ, Ayuta?' Maki asked quietly.
'HQ? Hell no! This is just the entrance hall! Follow me,' she snatched the torch from Kinekumi and briskly walked down to the end of the hall.
Behind one of the tapestries was a door.
Ayuta produced a small key from her hair. It looked like a badly shaped hairpin.
'That just looks like a badly shaped hairpin...' Kinekumi said, his voice low in case Ayuta heard and whipped around to throw the key at him. He didn't want to die today.
'That's because it is, Eienstein,' she quipped. 'All keys in this place are. That's so no one can have a key cut to fit the door. And there's a bit of magic involved too.'
The grin Ayuta gave sent shivers down everyone's spines.
She pulled the door open to reveal a steep dark staircase.
'Down you go,' she said. Everyone shivered again.

OCC: Eienstein was the only thing I could think of to fit in to what Ayuta said to Kinekumi. Don't go asking how people from another dimension could know about Eienstein.

OCC: Meh, whatever.

IC:
Ayuta shook her head as the group decended the steps before her. There were whispers of excitement and anticipation as they walked lower and lower under the ground.
'We're now two storeys under the hotel. The only way out is backwards, and you'll have to pass me to get up there. And then through the locked door.' Ayuta told them in the pitch black. 'Apart from that, there's the escape route. But it's only told to the high ranked of us here at the Shrike Sprites, so don't bother asking about it.'
She pulled out another mangled hairpin key and pushed it into the door at the side of the stairs. The others didn't notice and kept going for a while, until Ayuta had run down to them and told them of the door.
'We don't ever go outside HQ unless someone with a key goes with us. I have a key, so I'm free to do as I wish. You lot will be assigned to a group leader who will take you out on missions. I'll try to pull a few strings and get you guys with me, because I already know a little about your fighting styles.'
'What would have happened if we'd gone on further?' asked Bremma quizzically.
'There's a dropoff down there somewhere. A huge gap in the floor for about 10 feet. No one's ever gone down there and made it back. Apparently, according to "legend", after the gap is a tunnel that leads right into an underground lake. Above the lake is the SeeD's main base. If anyone at all could cross the gap, it'd take around two months to reach the lake, and another month to trek around it to the entrance to the SeeD base mines. Don't get any ideas, you lot.' Ayuta had told the new group all she dared. Which was quite a lot in this case, but she was telling the truth. Well, most of it anyway.
'Inside you lot. I can't leave the door open all day!' she called back as she began to walk back up to the door.

OCC: Listen to me everyone. I am planning on having the group leap across the gap, walk the tunnel, trek the lake, and find their way through the SeeD base mines later on. DO NOT POST SAYING THAT YOUR CHARACTER HAS GONE TO LEAP THE GAP.
If you want your character to attempt to jump across the dropoff, PM me. Don't expect anything though. I'm writing the beginning of the journey to the SeeD base in my spare time, and will post a date for when we will start it. Don't worry, it's not long off.

Kinekumi walked in and paused waiting for Ayuta. Everyone passed and then he followed."I don't like to be first for obvious reasons" Ayuta nodded and led on.Kinekumi started singing a old song"The SeeD has come, no time to run,adorn you spears and forget the years of pardons past of time. Light the torches through and through, and fight til the end is done. Bring the calm to Brigandam and parties will appear. The time has come, so beat the drums and charge in with full force and no fear!"Ayuta put up a hand and halted the group." Whats wrong?"Maki asked.Kinekumi whispered" I think something's in the path!?!?!"

OOC:Its suspense time!I made that song off the top of my head aint it cool!!!!!

Loki looked up at the path. "Ugh...no more monsters... please?" he smirked, holding onto his staff "I will fight if I have to, but i'll need a lot of rest later. I can't guarantee myself waking up this time though...." he staggered forward a few steps.

Maki held him back "No! I won't allow you to fight this time!"
He looked a bit puzzled.

"Why? If I can't fight, then I'm worthless..." his mouth started bleeding again "Damn... I guess you win Maki....." he said moving back and leaning against a nearby wall, which there were only two since the hallway was narrow, maybe only two or three of them could squeeze through at the same time "I'll take care of healing, should any of you need it" he smiled a bit, then held up his staff "Don't worry about damage!" he said and the staff began to glow and rattle "I've put up a barrier around all of you. Your attacks will work, but you can't be harmed" he smirked, then hit his staff against the ground, activating the spell "You all are good to go" he smiled and knowing that was all he could do, backed away slowly.