OtakuBoards

What do u think Spopovitch is doing to withstand all of Videl's attacks???

Ryan

Jeez....For you people that dont know..They are Majins. Its an evil force like the opposite of Mystic almost. See how Majin Buu is so flexy its the same thing with him when he got his neck twisted and broken.Videl is going to be wasted and Gohan is gonna beat the crap outta him....

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Jeez....For you people that dont know..They are Majins. Its an evil force like the opposite of Mystic almost. See how Majin Buu is so flexy its the same thing with him when he got his neck twisted and broken.Videl is going to be wasted and Gohan is gonna beat the crap outta him.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Gohan doesn't beat the crap outta anybody. He gets his enrgy stolen and Spopobitch and Yamu run away to take the energy to Babi-di. Then Babi-di kills them off.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Heh, dubbies are funny :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes, Gohan does beat the crap out of the two Majin guys, Spopovitch and Yamu.... I think that's right. And Majin Gohan, you watch the dubs, don't you?[/SIZE]

Guest badiboyz
hi everyone i am new
u can call me badi and i will be posting a lot on the dbz forum

yes the m on the forehead means they are majin. majin means they are being controled by buu and get a lot stronger
when vegeta turn majin he gets a lot stronger and goes SS lvl 2.

and another WHY DIDNT VIDEL KNOCK HIM OUT OF THE ARENA 2 WIN :flaming
she could have done that with ease cause we all saw how she was throwing spompawhateva around

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Yes, Gohan does beat the crap out of the two Majin guys, Spopovitch and Yamu.... I think that's right. And Majin Gohan, you watch the dubs, don't you?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I used to but I haven't seen any dubbed things after Cell. Now I just watch Subs or I buy the dvd's b/c they have the japanese version on them.

Anyways Gohan swears he'll beat the crud out of Spopobitch. Then Gohan steps in the ring with Kibito and goes SSJ2 on Kibito's request. Spopobitch and Yamu seeing his tremendous power sneak up and steal his energy (only b/c Kaioshin restrains him otherwise Gohan could have possibly fought them off). Then I'll leave the rest up to viewing b/c I'm getting tired of typing

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]as for how to pronounce Majin, I haven't seen any of the dubs where they say that yet, so I'll just go with Pikeon:)
in the subs, they pronounce Majin as 'mah-jeen', the 'a' is pronounced like a short 'o', and the 'i' is pronounced like a long 'e' [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be correct....

Mah-jeen is correct...

Ma = Mah
Ji = jee
n = n