Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What do u think Spopovitch is doing to withstand all of Videl's attacks???


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have no clue but i know he is most likely cheating with that other guy that he is with. I can't wait for Gohan to go kick his butt!!
Posted
Jeez....For you people that dont know..They are Majins. Its an evil force like the opposite of Mystic almost. See how Majin Buu is so flexy its the same thing with him when he got his neck twisted and broken.Videl is going to be wasted and Gohan is gonna beat the crap outta him....
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Jeez....For you people that dont know..They are Majins. Its an evil force like the opposite of Mystic almost. See how Majin Buu is so flexy its the same thing with him when he got his neck twisted and broken.Videl is going to be wasted and Gohan is gonna beat the crap outta him.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Gohan doesn't beat the crap outta anybody. He gets his enrgy stolen and Spopobitch and Yamu run away to take the energy to Babi-di. Then Babi-di kills them off.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Heh, dubbies are funny :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes, Gohan does beat the crap out of the two Majin guys, Spopovitch and Yamu.... I think that's right. And Majin Gohan, you watch the dubs, don't you?[/SIZE]
Posted
yeah, he has some kind of special powers. did you see when he picked his head up off his shoulders to turn it back around & his neck stretched like 2 feet? videl should've known to concede right then.
Posted
Lady, see that lil M on his forehead thats Majin. Its a evil power that gives you beyond human abilities like the neck twisting...
Posted
[SIZE=1]M for Majin! Yay, it's way cool the powers you get... Does that mean that when Vegeta was Majin Vegeta, he can be like.... STRETCH MAN ARMSTRONG!!! YEAAHH!!![/SIZE]
Guest badiboyz
Posted
hi everyone i am new
u can call me badi and i will be posting a lot on the dbz forum

yes the m on the forehead means they are majin. majin means they are being controled by buu and get a lot stronger
when vegeta turn majin he gets a lot stronger and goes SS lvl 2.

and another WHY DIDNT VIDEL KNOCK HIM OUT OF THE ARENA 2 WIN :flaming
she could have done that with ease cause we all saw how she was throwing spompawhateva around
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Yes, Gohan does beat the crap out of the two Majin guys, Spopovitch and Yamu.... I think that's right. And Majin Gohan, you watch the dubs, don't you?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I used to but I haven't seen any dubbed things after Cell. Now I just watch Subs or I buy the dvd's b/c they have the japanese version on them.

Anyways Gohan swears he'll beat the crud out of Spopobitch. Then Gohan steps in the ring with Kibito and goes SSJ2 on Kibito's request. Spopobitch and Yamu seeing his tremendous power sneak up and steal his energy (only b/c Kaioshin restrains him otherwise Gohan could have possibly fought them off). Then I'll leave the rest up to viewing b/c I'm getting tired of typing
Guest Pikeon
Posted
Teh M on they head meantthey was possessed by Majin buu
i wildve posted earlier but im aways late liek usual
Posted
Ok thanx and how do u pronounce Majin??
Is it Maa-jin or may-gin (g saying the j sound)

because i don't know i am not an anime freak anime isn't my life.
Guest Pikeon
Posted
M (long A) MaJ-In (some kind of in like N)
MAY-JIN
Posted
ok that is what i thought but some stupid kid told me that it was pronounced Maa-jin he thinks he knows the most out of dbz than anyone i hate him.but thanx anyway
Guest Pikeon
Posted
well that stupid kid is on Dreamdust (like angeldust)
Posted
as for how to pronounce Majin, I haven't seen any of the dubs where they say that yet, so I'll just go with Pikeon:)
in the subs, they pronounce Majin as 'mah-jeen', the 'a' is pronounced like a short 'o', and the 'i' is pronounced like a long 'e'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]as for how to pronounce Majin, I haven't seen any of the dubs where they say that yet, so I'll just go with Pikeon:)
in the subs, they pronounce Majin as 'mah-jeen', the 'a' is pronounced like a short 'o', and the 'i' is pronounced like a long 'e' [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be correct....

Mah-jeen is correct...

Ma = Mah
Ji = jee
n = n
Posted
"majin" is pronouced exactly how it's spelled. i've seen the japanese version.
"buu" is pronouced boo-uh. that's how they pronounce it.
i don't like the buu series at all. vegeta is almost totally brainwashed. don't like it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...