Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]
Eh, Why dont
You just ask the
girl who has a crush
on you to keep it
all hush and make out
with her for a couple
of hours.
It seems to work for
some Guys.

Maybe you shouldnt
take my advice.
Whatever you did.
Fix it. Then spend
another horrible year
with her until you
both cant stand eachother.

I wont even go into
Worst case scenario..
[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amity [/i]
[B]Ok, I'm sorry, but I got nothing out of that. What do you mean? I'm confused. I know dating and all, but could you clearify that for me? It's a little vague. [/B][/QUOTE]
Vague? Alright I'll try to make it even more blunt.

She is trying to make you her slave and have complete control of you. If you fall into her demands now you will become her slave, you will be asking permission just to go out with friends, and you will do whatever she wants. Dump Her.
Posted
I think I used the wrong words...

But ok, thank you. Just wanted to see what you actually meant. Sorry for the trouble though! I don't mean to aggravate you! ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
She is trying to make you her slave and have complete control of you. If you fall into her demands now you will become her slave, you will be asking permission just to go out with friends, and you will do whatever she wants. Dump Her. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=chocolate][b]I beg your pardon Harry, but I am trying to do nothing of the sort. I encourage him to go have fun with his friends...He just doesn't listen...

-Erin[/color][/b]
Posted
I think this is just...err! I can't put it into words. What's the point?? You aren't 14, 15, or even 16, I think this is just some middle school crap. That's what I think. Middle shoolers (such as my sister), have these dumb little crushes and such, and they pull this. This is one of the best examples I have ever seen...

By the way, Harry, where do you get that idea?? Honestly, I don't think you should assume. You may take this the wrong way, but I have the right to state my thoughts too. I have never seen sombody post that before. That's not right. I'm not sure where you got that idea but I would personally, take that as an offense. You may have not been specifically stating any girl, but any other way I would still have taken it as an offense.
Posted
Thanks for all your advice guys(and girls who take offense to this)I really like Myth's post. Kinda does sound like something that I'd do.One more thing,Erin don't get to involed in this thread because YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND.It's like one of those things I do behind your back.Oh well, once again thanks everyone.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hmm, no prob. And I am sorry if I sounded icy or anything, but my opinions are my opinions as are yours. By the way I love your banner! Legend of Dragoon is one of the best RPGs I've ever played!!!
Posted
This thread was the greatest waste of time I've ever seen. I would hope that before posting on the thread you all thought about the mental stability of the origional poster. A 12 year old having relationship problems. Alright, go ahead post away. Waiiiit... we are on a discussion board? Oh yeah. Oh, the first post was total and utter grammar feces? He posting about his girlfriend on the same board SHE posts on...?

Of course, this came to a heartwarming resolution? Lucky him.
Well, best of luck to you and your pre-adolescent adventures.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...