OtakuBoards

I need gf help

kumkuat14

Ok now you might think im crazy but I have been going out with this girl for i dont know 10 11 months now and this other girl that I know started developing a crush on me. now my gf acts like she doesn't eventhe least bit like me. so I need advice on cheering her up or somin like that to get her to start likin me again because i really love her and i dont want to break up with her...yea stay calm yea rand r

[color=indigo]I think I missed the majority of your point, partly because you didn?t make a point and partly because your typing is absolutely horrible. So my first bit of advice would be don?t talk like you write, you probably would end up sounding worse than Mush Mouth from Fat Albert. Second, do you ?not know? your girlfriend, or do you ?not know? if you have been going out for ten or eleven months? Again, it isn?t clear in your post. If you don?t [i]know[/i] your girlfriend than I doubt you have a problem because you don?t really even have a girlfriend. If you don?t know how long you have been going out maybe you should pay her more attention. Anyway, my point is, you need to express yourself in a clear manner. [/color]

I think I know what your trying to say, but like what Cloud said, your typing was horrible.
If she is starting to not like you because some other girl likes you then you need to tell her that you don't the girl. the girl likes you, but you don't like her. And if she doesn't understand... dump her before she dumps you because you would probably deserve better.

Ok I understand, or at least I think I do. What he said was that he has a girlfriend who he loves very much and has been dating for 10 or 11 months.

But now there's another girl who has a crush on him and now his girlfriend acts like she doesn't like him. So now he wants advice on how he can cheer her up because he doesn't want to lose her.

Is that right Kumkuat? Any way if it is then here is something you can do. Well first of all is she the romantic type of person?

Because depending on what type of person she is will tell you what kind of gifts to give her and it will allow you to be able to do something special for her.

And it will be something you know that she will like. Say that she is the romantic type. Then you can like take her out to a party and dinner.

So the question is, what type of person is she?

I have to agree with rememberance, I'm 16 and I know there's a girl who developed a crush on my bf about the same time we started dating but I don't let it bother me because he explained the situation to me and I trust him.

If she doesn't understand then she's not worth keeping, besides, you are kinda young to get too serious in a relationship.

My god Blake what have you done?! Knowing your girl friend I'd say you must have screwed up big time. Let's see what would cheer her up....why don't you apolize? Wait you don't actually [i]like[/i] this gil who has a crush on you? Cause then you'd be in deep crap. I suggest that you talk to her. She's understanding....Hey you want me to talk to her? I think I can help. But if you haven't done anything wrong like choose this girl over her....cause if you do that then you really did mess up....

Hmm. Yes you are twelve. I am nineteen and I've had worst situations. Your posting, it's sloppy. You should get some hits and tips from Chaos. Really. Back onto topic. I'm not sure why you would need advise when you have many years to worry about girls. You're twelve, not even a teenager yet, almost, but not quite. But here is my advise to you, which one do you like?

Guest cloricus
I'm 17 and I've only officially dated some one for one night and that was for a joke at about two am, (and I blame tom for it) I really find the idea of dating while you are young to be a waste of time (AND MONEY) which in reality I have better things to do. Like talk to girls for extended periods. (WHICH DOESN'T COST MONEY!)

Other than that the simplest situation is just to ignore the other girl, follow KISS. (Keep It Simple Stupid!) I never get this, why do people screw up good relationships and feel the need to always be changing up or not denying that they want too, why people don?t stick with people they like the same way you do with friends confuses and annoys me. So damn immature, to bad people of any age do it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by immortALdeath [/i]
[B]hell yeah, I'm 15, I've been dating, but I've learnt it's not really worth it, dating brings you heartache and pain. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah? Well I'm 13, and in a VERY bad mood this week. So right now I think just because you had a bad time with a girl or girls, doesn't mean you should tell people not to date what ever their age is just because you had a bad time. I haven't had a BF yet because my dad says I'm not old enough yet, but if someone hurt me, I would get off my lazy a** and try again. Sorry if that sounded rude, I think being rude means your a lowlife.

But to your problem now.......so shes basicly jealous.No need to worry. Just tell her that girl is just your friend and don't like her that "way". You only like her and only her.

Sorry, I didn't know that posting my opinions on a board where everyone posts their opinions was so wrong. Anyways, what I'm getting at is, I'm not dating again for a few more years. Enough about me.

kumkuat14, 10 or 11 months is a long time, if you truely love her then do all you can to make things better between, reassure her that you do love her and be faithful, all cheaters should be shot.

No, it's not wrong immortAldeath, just some are a little nerve racking! *Smiles,pats your back and laughs*

And, your also right about what you just said. But, another thing is to follow your heart.What does it say to do? And yes, don't cheat, they should be shot, then get torcher in hell, get kicked in his not-so-manly man hood, and they rot in the firey pits of darkness.

(told you I'm having a bad week)

immortALdeath, love does bring you heartbreaks and heartaches and pain, but things come out of that. There are advantages in being broke up, and there are disadvantages. One of the advantages is you find someone else you can love. But the disadvantage is that it hurts you. Trust me, I've been there. I was supposed to get married, but I caught my fiance` cheating on me, but then I found someone else. Who probably does care about me. So even if you break up with your girlfriend and that other girl doesn't like you anymore, don't give up, there are more girls out there...

I would say, try planning something special to SHOW this girl you still love her. Take her to somewhere nice. It doesn't have to be money nice, it can be some awesome looking place like a stream, river, hill, etc. The one thing I can say is this, never hold it in. I ruined a two relationships that way. When you don't express yourself, you explode one day and say "they should leave me in peace." You will find your "peace," but you will not find true "peace" until you face your troubles. If you try to express yourself and are basically shot down, tell that girl "goodbye" and leave.

Feel free to IM me if you need to talk directly to someone about relationships. I enjoy counseling people about their problems.

Guest leopard
get her something and tell the other girl to go away cuz u dont love her,yeah u might like her as a friend,but you have a girl friend and you love her...:ball:

Ok, you're how old again? 12?13? I forgot. Why do you even bother? I'm not trying to sound icy and cold, but, well I don't see the point in you doing this stuff if you're only 12. Why take her out on a 'special' date? If I were you, I would wait until I had some money. When I say money, I money you worked for, not the stuff your parents gives you. Like after you get a job, and that, well that depends where you live first. Grow up some too. I didn't start going out with guys until I was 16 because it was pointless to do it at the age of 12. But all you're doing now is experiencing heartache now, so you know what's coming later...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kumkuat14 [/i]
[B]Ok now you might think im crazy but I have been going out with this girl for i dont know 10 11 months now and this other girl that I know started developing a crush on me. now my gf acts like she doesn't eventhe least bit like me. so I need advice on cheering her up or somin like that to get her to start likin me again because i really love her and i dont want to break up with her...yea stay calm yea rand r [/B][/QUOTE]
Dump her man, I mean you don't need to take that from her. What she's trying to do is make you ***** whipped, which any man should, no [b]must[/b] avoid wether he's gay or straight. There's better out there.