OtakuBoards

Ghenoza (rated 17+ for language and some sexual content)

Amity

There has been strange actions occuring in many worlds. Many have reported to have seen a black figure lurking about towns.
They have known the creature to be a demon known as Ghenoza.
Some think he's not demon but lucifer hawk.

Ghenoza has been to different worlds causing chaos all over. After destroying the homes and lives of people, he destroys the world. His next target, Earth.

Theere have been no reports on him yet, so we need to form a small group to stop this mad man. Kill him and save Earth from destruction. Man have tried to fight him but were too weak to do so.

I need at least four more worriors to do this. There are four worriors from different worlds willing to participate in this event. I will be one of those four. So that will leave three. The names are: Zuma, Shiva, and Ichi.
Protect your world by killing Ghenoza. Are you up for the challenge?

I will be the one named Amity.

Name:

Species:

Weapons(four max)

Abitlites(three max)

Appearance:

I will put in my information as soon as I know I have worriors willing to fight.

[color=blue][size=1]Name: Shiva

Species: Cat Demon

Weapons: Double Edged Broad Sword, Katana, Throwing Knives, and Talismins(sp?)

Abilities: [i]Dragon Summoning[/i]~ Throws her throwing knives in the formation of a dragon head and then places a talismin on it. After a short chant, a dragon with the power of a random element rises (head first) and lasts for a long time.

[i]Blizzard Sword[/i]~ The broad sword is surrounded by a torment of ice and snow, and when cut with it, you are cut with the sharp blades of ice and immobilized by the snow, then incased in a block of ice.

[i]Element Sphere[/i]~ A very small but powerful attack. She can summon any element (except her weakness) into spheres around her hands and can shoot them in balls or rays. Beware, this can't be blocked with a shield.

Appearance: Long blue hair in a ponytail, bright green eyes, cat ears and a cat tail with silver fur. She wears a t-shirt with the Yin-Yang symbol on it, and jeans with sandals.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]Sign ups:[/B] I'll sign up as Zuma. But, I can't sign up right now. I'll put up a picture.

[B]Name:[/B] Zuma

[B]Age:[/B] 1875 years, but looks to be 25

[B]Species:[/B] Shapeshifter blood/Demon Sorceress- Known as Lady Kyoukan

[B]Weapons:[/B] black Neko-Te gloves, twin katanas, and demonic crest- a blood red crescent moon with a black orb attached to it on the inside

[B]Abilities:[/B]
[B][U]Zodiac Summons:[/B][/U] She is able to call upon the different chinese zodiac animals and use their powers.

[B][U]Elements:[/B][/U] She is able to use all the elements known to man as well as unknown to man.

[B][U]Creature Summons:[/B][/U] It is what it says. She can call upon all creatures, mythical, legend, or not.

Appearance: See attachment for now[/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry it took me so long to reply to this thread!!!! I was moving and I just got my internet up day before yesturday!!!! Yes we should get this started huh??! Okay then!

Name: Amity

Species: Lucifer Hawk

Weapons: Kunlin demonic, Dragon Fang Fist, Double Cresent Blades.

Abitlites:

Dragon Blow: Poisen from the dragon's fangs is injected into any opponent.

Nebula Chain: A demonic chain with a rigtcheous power to kill anyone who chooses to harm the owner.

Blade Swing: a powerful move made by the Double Cresent Blades. This gives criticle damage to an opponent.

Appearance: Short brown hair up in a small pony-tail. Wearing a tore up green tanktop and tore up black shorts. She's wearing skater like tennis-shoes. She looks as if she were never to hurt someone, but she's fast in ability and will kill at any cost.

I'll start when everyone is ready to do this!

• 3 weeks later...
[size=1][color=navyblue]Kagome, please don't double-post, especially when it's only with spam. :p Any questions like these can be kept to PMs. You might want to check out our rules and even Harlequin's sticky, just to familiarize yourself a bit more with the boards.

Thanks,
Arcadia[/color][/size]

[color=blue][size=1]Amity, just to let you know, I solemnly believe, everyone who has signed up is quite ready for this to begin. I've been anticipating it's start up for some time now.

Of course, I may be wrong and the others [i]aren't[/i] ready. But I am. I await it's arrival to the adventure arena.

~Sincerely, Impatient~[/color][/size]

Yes, I understand, but you have to see. I have a life and people to take care of. Meaning I can't always be here. This isn't the best place to talk about that. I will start the battle, but first, my computers been acting up and it hardly even post. I'd be lucky if it posts this now!!!!**kicks her comp**