OtakuBoards

Elemental Spheres:The New Mission

Sakura

[COLOR=CC66CC] [b]Name:[/b] Talen Renalls

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Powers:[/b] Talen appears to create minor changes in his surroundings. In actual fact he is creating the impression of these changes in the minds of the people he wants to see them. At the moment he can only afftect one or two people and cause minor illusions such as changing the color and feel of objects. (Is this what you intended for this sphere? If not just PMe.)

[b]Weapon:[/b] A pair of extended punching daggers, they are the same as the normal ones but have a longer and wider blade.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Talen is rather tall and lanky, he has a slightly asian appearance and wears his black hair fairly short. Talen can usually be found wearing long baggy cloths, colored in varying shades of grey with the occasional garment of white or black. When he first appears on Mt. Oscar Talen is wearing a black t-shirt under a grey, unbuttoned, long sleeve shirt along with dark grey pants.

[b]Bio:[/b] Talen's grew up with his father; his mother left when he was very young; in a high density city. Having trouble with school the youth devoted much of his time to performing tricks at local bars and clubs. He recieved the [i]mirage[/i] sphere from a curious looking man who thought very highly of one of Talen's performances. With his father constantly at work Talen felt neglected from an early age, and began associating with the 'wrong' sort of people, this only helped to further his invlovement with the clubs and pubs he frequents... (is that good enough, do you want more?)[/COLOR]

I send you a post from the first one if needed Ohkami

Sorry bout this mix up......I'll go with the corrupted Tundra okay?

Name: (Dark) Shiro Uzuki

Sphere: Corrupted Tundra

Powers: (Dark Shiro Abilites)Able to create illusions of pain and death.Makes his targets wish they were dead and then kills them. (Corupted Tundra) Able to control water in any form. Can cause diasters that involve water of some form.

Weapon: A dark black sword made of dry ice that doesn't melt unless under extreeme heat,Also still has some power over the legandary Einlizers.

Description: Deep blue hair and light green eyes.Wears a deep black shirt and torn blue jeans.His face is pale and always lookes as if it in pain.Although you can't see it,Shiro's hands are extremly blood stanied.

Bio: Shiro's life has been a painful one.First,at a young age he killed his parents and destroyed his village.Then years later he inherited the Static Sphere.Not long after he and his other self,Dark Shiro,seperated.And then,Shiro "destroyed" Dark Shiro.Yeah,right.
Only months after the light sphere was found and the group wnt their serperate ways,D.S infected Shiro again.Turns out he can only be destroyed by the death of both.The try to prevent D.S from killing,he got rid of his static sphere and the Einlizers,and cursed them so he could not use them.D.S soon broke the curse but found a new power.The Corrupted Tundra Sphere.Shio is waiting forthe right time to destroy himself and D.S,but first he has to say goodbye to someone very important to him.............

[size=1][color=ff66cc]Uhm....I believe that the position for Mirage is taken, but also I was the one who created the Mirage Sphere and the Mimic Sphere. Also, the powers is that you're able to create mirages/illusions of whatever sphere you wish to use. As well as that other spheres have little damage on you, except for the evilness and tundra. But, also whatever sphere you use can be countered by its stronger opposite. And yeah...that's about it.[/size][/color]

[color=navy]Arika is right Vile.You're welcome to go for another though.Please do.It'd be fun to have you again.Even after all of the anger you put "Amber" through:p

It's good to see Shiro again though.I thought he died with G.S in the First Elemental Sphere.Oh well, guess not.

Anyways...Please Go for another sphere that isn't taken.I forgot to say that Skedy took Mirage.So the ones that don't have names next to them are available.

~Ohkami[/color]

I'm thik skeddy should do it, just coz he's already established his character; but I'm not that fussed.

I can play corrupted gia, seeing as that person has now entered the action.

[COLOR=chocolate]
Name: Shanga

Sphere: Corrupted Gia

Powers: She can shift small plates to create earthquakes and small formations of juttingg rock, just like her uncorrupted counterpart. She is also extreemly strong and can jam her hands into solid rock.

Weapon: Her hands

Description: Tall, simpy spoken and rather plain to look at, Shanga has brown eyes and brown hair worn in a short ponytale. She built up her sinewy mucsles doing free climbing (rock climbing without a rope) and in brawls. She could best be described as borderline 'butch'. She wears drab, tattered clothes and carries no weapons.

Bio:Shanga was always compeditive; she did would do everything she could to win. When the boys faught dirty, she faught dirtyer. While the other girls where playing with dolls, she was breaking them. She has never cried and has only ever laughed at the pain of someone else. She was kicked out of all the schools in the district and was sent further and further abroard for her education(not that she was verry bright). This meant that she saw less of her family and became progressively more distant and reclusive.

She skiped the majoity of her schooling, spenting most of her time alone in the citie's gyms. She got a job as an aprentice builder and save up enough money to take trips out of the citty and test herself on natural rock. She entered competitions, compeating feircly; never hapy with herself untill she had beaten all of the competion by a mile. It was during one of these contests that she found her sphere.

She was neering the top of the cliff when her hand gripped something perfectly smooth; and loose. The sphere came out of the rock and she fell, plumeting to the ground, sphere in hand. She colided with the earth; a fall that should have normally killed someone outright. A croud had formed around the grater that she sad formed with her landing and she climbed out, unharmed, and bolted up the cliff with the sphere still gripped in her hand. ploughing her fingers into the rock.

She reached the top in record time and stood up the top, survaying the weaklins bellow her. Everything went white?
[/COLOR]

[color=navy]Like I said in the Adventure thread.

[b]Pinball_Wizard:[/b]Improve your spelling and grammar.But I'll let you have Gaia seeing as no one else has taken it.

[b]skedy:[/b]I think you should keep the Mirage Sphere because you've created Talen and you know his attitude and stuff.

[b]Vilearchangemon:[/b]What about the corrupted Tundra?You could be my enemy again.I've decided that I'm Amber's decendant but I didn't inherit the Nature Sphere.If you don't want Tundra then I'll play it. But that's you're option.Not much left...Could be your only chance.

I'll cya out there.
~Ohkami[/color]