OtakuBoards

A Mage's Force (PG13-R)

TeRRaFLaMe

Dai tapped his pencil lightly against his desk, waiting for the bell to ring. It was 3:00 PM and school was almost out for the day.

"How long is this going to take..." he said under his breath, watching the teacher write seemingly pointless things on the board.

Finally, the bell rang loudly, and everyone proceeded to gather their books and school supplies.

The teacher made a few announcements, and headed for the door, but made a sudden stop next to Dai, looking at him, shaking his head. "This may be a school for mages, but that doesn't mean that's all we teach here. Pay attention more often, you might learn something useful."

Dai shook his head a bit, and let out a quick chuckle. "Despite what you may think, I don't need this book knowledge. Some people care, some people don't. It's as simple as that. Besides, I already learned this stuff when I was younger, so please, just let me leave now." he said, standing up and walking out the door and into the hallway.

He wandered through the long, crowded halls, then quickly sat down on a bench.

"So, schools out for the day, now what...?" he said to himself, shrugging.

-----

OOC: If anyone else is interested in joining, the signups are in the Recruitment forum! Please join, we need more people! ^_^

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[font=times][size=4][color=lightpink][i]Simone glared at a guy that shoved her to move her out of the way to walk. She ruan after the guy and tackled him into the wall, not going to take it from anyone. She doesn't like to be pushed around or moved out of the way just so someone could walk. She clenched her fist, and sluged the guy across the face, almost breaking his jaw, but moved it out of place. She turned around walking away from the guy, he didn't even come after her. People moved out of the way so they didn't get in her way of harm. She was furious and got to her locker, putting her stuff away, then turns around seeing some one next to her. It was Dai sitting on a bench. D~mn did he just gave her a scare. She waved to him, "Hey.." [/color][/i][/size][/font]

Dai looked over at Simone and quietly said "Hello.".

He wasn't much of a people person, and didn't very much enjoy conversing with people, especially people he hardly knew.

Slowly he stood up, and started walking down the hallway towards one of the school's many exits. He didn't look back, but he gave a quick wave to Simone.

Shaking his head, he shrugged again, and walked a bit faster, quite anxious to get out of the school and find someplace more interesting and less crowded to spend his time.

[font=times][size=4][color=lightpink][i]Simone sighed deeply and slammed her locker shut, walking the other way, one hand raised back to him, she was bitting on her bottem lip, she hated her life so much. She stopped for a moment, seeing a huge crowd infront of her, turning on her heel walking the other way. She fixed her purse strap, walking out of the double doors, going down the stairs with caution, but ends up missing a step and falls, landing at the bottem, sitting there for a moment, lucky that she was alone. Hoping that noone saw her fall. [/color][/i][/size][/font]

Dai finally found an exit and headed outside onto the sidewalk, surprisingly much less crowded than he would have figured. He walked towards the front of the school, where the majority of the crowd was concentrated at, and headed towards the road, planning on walking into the city, since it was only a few miles away and that's where all of the interesting stuff was. He passed by Simone and looked over at her, raising an eyebrow. Shaking his head, he continued walking towards the road, not saying a word to anyone.

[i][color=lightpink][font=times][size=4]Simone sighed deeply, cursing in german about anything and everything, looking up at Dai watching him walk past her giving her the look that she hated so much. She glared at him a bit. she hated how people judged her so much. "Fine...dont help..." she muttered some, not able to get up at all.[/color][/i][/size][/font]

Dai began walking down the road, towards the city. He was taking his time, seeing that he wasn't really in a hurry for anything. Looking at his watch while he was still walking, he noticed it was only 3:45, so he had plenty of time to get to the city and hang out for a while. He didn't know why he always went into the city, but he figured it was mainly to get as far away from his family as he could.

"Well, with enough luck, on foot I should get there by roughly 4:30... not bad." he said to himself, shrugging.

[i][color=lightpink][font=times][size=4]Simone got up and sighs deeply, walking down the road to the city, she had a bunch of money becuase when her mother had visitation rights for her, she stole her mothers profits. She spent that money on clothes and stuff. Walking into a store, looking around a bit, finding a bunch of stuff she did want, but didn't buy it. she was looking for new blazers. She still wanted a Red and Black one. Soon to find out she found on and it was in her size. She bought it and left the store, with a large bag. [/color][/i][/font][/size]

Dai arrived earlier than he had predicted, and headed towards the mall right near the entrance of the city. The first thing he did was sit down on a bench near the entrance, worn out from walking all the way there.

Looking at his watch and noticing the time said 4:25, he sighed and said "So, I'm here earlier than expected. Well, I have the whole night ahead of me, so I guess I'll have to find something to do to keep me busy.".

He shrugged, as he usually did, and stared up at the windows in the roof of the mall. The clouds were beginning to darken, and loud thunder rang out all throughout the mall. He raised an eyebrow, finding it strange that a thunderstorm would occur so suddenly after all day being sunny outside.

"That's strange..." he said to himself, intrigued by the random thunderstorm, but at the same time relieved that he found shelter in time.

[i][color=lightpink][size=4][font=times]Simone heard the thunder and her eyes widened, lookin up at the sky and curse again in german, running back inside of the mall, but got caught in the sudden downpour of rain, she got into the mall and slipped on a wet spot, falling over onto a bench, sitting there, scared as ever. She looked over to her side and saw someone she knew, and looked again seeing it was Dai. "Oh Hi again...raining pretty hard isn't it?" she laughed quietly to herself, blushing with embaressment from falling. [/color][/i][/font][/size]

Dai looked over at Simone and raised an eyebrow, but then laughed a bit, letting out a smile for once.

"You're kind of a klutz, aren't you?" he said, looking at her strangely.

He looked up at the windows on the roof again, and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it is raining pretty hard. Really unexpected, too.".

He looked back over at her. "Are you alright? You know, after falling and all?".

Dai didn't really know why he was actually talking to her, but he figured there wasn't much of anything else to do, so it might be nice talking to someone every once in a while.

"So... we're in the same class at school, right? Or not? I hardly pay attention anyway. Just figured we had to know each other somewhere down the line, since you knew who I was." he said, shrugging.

[color=blue][size=1]OOC: Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I didn't even know this thing had started!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The roar of thunder rang through the air as rain started falling. Kitty didn't care. She just kept on walking. She had skipped school today for no reason. She just wanted a change of scenery and hated seeing so many people in one place every day.

The rain began to fall harder, until it was pouring, forcing Kitty to find a building to stay in to wait the storm through. "Ah, the mall. What luck...." She walked through the doors and saw two people from school. "Schools out already, huh? What time is it?"

She looked at her watch, which now said 4:56. She just noticed that she was almost soaking wet. She took off her sweater and shoved it in her backpack.

She began walking over to an empty bench and sat down, trying to ignore the sound of the hard rain falling against the windowed roof. She looked around, but saw nothing of intrest. She hated the mall. Too many people.[/color][/size]

[font=times][size=4][color=lightpink][i]Simone smiled and nodded. "Yes..I am actually a klutz...I dont have grace. Well I am doing fine after the falls, just kinda twisted my ankle the wrong way and it hurts now. I dont think i can walk either." she said softly, having a strong german accent, looking over at him, with this look of 'you know you want to help me'.[/color][/i][/size][/font]

[i][color=lightpink][size=4][font=times]OOC: Aww how sweet. XD

---------------

IC:

Simone stood up and almost fell over again, not able to put pressure down on her left ankel, holding onto him for some support so she doesn't fall over suddenly from loss of balance. "No...I can't walk at all. My left ankel. D~mn, it hurts."

"We should get that fixed." Dai said as he looked down at her ankel and propped her up against him, helping her walk.

"So...where are we going?" Simone asked softly holding onto him, limping a bit, and wincing every so often.[/color][/i][/font][/size]

[color=blue][size=1]After several people walked by asking Kitty stupid questions, like where's the shoe store or the costume store and stuff like that, she got up to leave. She hated places with so many people.

"Who cares if I get wet in the rain? This place sucks."

She picked up her bag and walked towards the doors. Many stared at her, and several people even tried to convince her to stay inside. She didn't care.

She walked through the doors and was hit by a gust of wind so strong, it made her take a few steps back.

After she regained her balance she thought to herself, "What the hell? Is this storm a typhoon or something?"

After about 5 minutes, she was soaking wet. Her hair, her clothes, and her backpack, too, were all soaked through. But she didn't care.

She walked for about 4 miles and rested on a bench. She didn't care that people driving by stared at her. All she cared about was.... well, nothing.

Some buses stopped at the bench, assuming she wanted a ride. She sat there on the bench while they kept yelling at her to get on the bus.

"Who are 'they' to yell at me? They just WON'T shut up," she thought to herself.

As the bus driver and the people on the bus screamed and yelled to her to get on the bus, she merely walked away. Not bothering to listen to them anymore.

She walked the last 7 miles to her home with nothing but food on her mind. She hadn't eaten at all today.

"They better have good food today....."[/color][/size]

Dai looked at Simone and shrugged, scratching his head, feeling a bit uncomfortable in the position he was in.

"I don't know, we'll find someplace to go, I guess. I'm not much of a people person, so I really have no idea why I'm here." he said, shrugging again. He had been shrugging a lot lately, for some weird reason.

He started walking, helping Simone walk along, too, having no idea where to go, seeing that he rarely went to the mall.

As they walked aimlessly through the large mall, he looked at his watch and then over at Simone.

"Are you hungry? It's already 5:30, so we might as well make use of this place while it's pouring down rain." he said, tilting his head a bit.

[i][color=lightpink][size=4][font=times]Simone walked along with Dai, thinking about what he said, hearing her stomach growling. "Ya..I think eating would be a good idea. You want to eat now?" She looks up at him, feeling kind of hungry and remembers something he said needing to say it. "And I don't think you are much of a people person. You're always so quiet and mysterious...its kind of spooky." she said softly and smiles to him lightly.[/font][/i][/color][/size]

Dai looked at her and laughed a bit, smiling slightly once again.

"Spooky, eh...? Ah, well I guess it's to be expected, not that I mind being spooky or anything, heh. So, do you want to go eat right now? I don't really care when." he said, as he glanced around the area of the mall he was in, looking for some restaurants.

They continued to walk around the mall slowly, wandering aimlessly.

"Hey, seeing that we go to the same school and all, that would mean you're a mage, too... what elements do you have control over, and how well can you use them? I'm surprised at myself that I hadn't asked sooner, that's quite unlike me." he said, scratching his head and smiling a bit.

[i][color=lightpink][font=times][size=4]Simone walked along with DAi still thinking about his question for a moment and smiles nodding, "Yes I am a mage. I can control the ESP and Fire elements pretty well...I thought you could tell that i control fire becuase of my hair." She says softly, her hair is orangish red and down to the middle of her back, wearing a black bandanna. "Well what elements do you control?" she asks his softly having walked past 2 reastaurants already.[/color][/i][/font][/size]

Dai spotted another bench and walked over to it, then sat down, seeing that they had been walking for quite a while and he didn't want Simone's ankle to be damaged any more than it already was.

"So, you were wanting to know what elements I control? Ok... I use lightning and darkness... darkness is a pretty rare element controlled nowadays, though, which is strange... I guess most of the people that used it died out a while ago." he said, shrugging again.

He looked over at Simone and smiled slightly, "Sorry about kinda ignoring you earlier today, I was kinda in a hurry for no good reason." he said, disappointed in himself.

Quickly he looked at his watch, then over at Simone, then all around the area of the mall they were in.

"It's already 6:15, and we still haven't gotten anything to eat... so let's go, I guess." he said quickly, standing up and helping Simone to her feet.

[color=indigo]
Rune looked around. The campus seemed pretty expansive, and she still had no idea where she was. Her umbrella was starting to soak through as well. She shook it, dislodging some water, and cursed for not bringing a more waterproof one. It could be awhile before she found the main office of the school, and she'd be soaked by that time. Then a girl caught her eye. She had no umbrella, and was soaked head to toe. She was trudging resignedly towards a building nearby. Rune ran to catch up with her, and tapped her gently on the shoulder. The girl whirled around angrily, and Rune jumped back. "Sorry. But could you please point out the main office building to me?" The girl glared, and started walking in a different direction. "Come on, it's this way." she mumbled, Rune following close behind.
[/color]

[i][color=lightpink][size=4][font=times]Simone sat down next to Dai, her ankel was throbbing in pain. Nodding to him finding it amazing that he can control the darkness and lightening. Never meeting anyone that could use either one. It was very rare indeed. "Its alright...you were in a hurry and just wanted to get out of there..And yes I'm starving. I think I might waste away..." she says and makes a little dramatic pose.

Dai helps her back up, walking a near by restaurant.

---------------

OOC: You pick it. ^^ [/color][/i][/font][/size]

[color=blue][size=1]Kitty kept sulking as she lead the girl towards the main office, but she had no specific place to go so why not? She sharply turned a corner, making the girl stumble before catching up.

"Here it is." The girl seemed surprised that it had been so close to where she was in the first place.

"Thank you.. uh... what's your name?"

"Huh? Oh... Kitty..." Kitty looked at the ground wondering why anyone would want her name.

"Kitty? That's a nice name. My name's Rune. I have to go now, so see you at school."

She walked into the building, leaving Kitty outside. She was under a landing, so she wasn't getting rained on. She smiled to herself as she walked away thinking, "See me at school? I'll probably skip again tomorrow."

She decided that she'd wait under the landing 'till the rain stopped, or fell lighter.[/color][/size]

Dai was just about to head towards a restaurant, but walked back with Simone to the bench.

"You should sit here, you don't need to hurt your ankle anymore. So, yeah, just sit and wait here, I'll get some pizza or something." he said, as Simone sat down again and he began to walk towards the restaurant again.

As he walked, he looked down at his watch again, and it was 6:20. He reached the restaurant, ordered some food, then pulled out his wallet and paid.

He took the food off of the counter, and headed back to the bench where Simone was, then sat back down next to her.