OtakuBoards

A Mage's Force (PG13-R)

TeRRaFLaMe

[i][color=lightpink]OOC: Anime Otaku, please do not spam. Either delete your post or edit it to be a post in the RP. Okay?

------------------

IC:

Simone sighed some and shook her head at the words hiding her face and eyes into Dai's shoulder, not liking the feeling all of the blood and moving letters were giving off. She knew this kind of power but never spoke of it to anyone, she hated it when she had to. She only wished her father was there to help them understand this crazy thing, but there was a possibility that he might be behind it...she shook her head of that thought. She thought her father wasn't that kind of man.

-----------------------

OOC again: Yes yes i know. but i think Dai only knows who Simone's father is. If you have seen Weiss Kreuz and know Schuldig from it then you will know who her father is and looks like. Its an attachment...[/color][/i]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nita grabs her books and starts heading out. the librarian asks her if she wants a bag for the books while Nita shakes her head no. The short green and black hair waving in her face.

She walks out of the library and notices a person she hasn't seen before hurring in to the library. As she keeps walking she spyes a student that she has heard about. She believes it was a student by the name of Smyth but wasn't sure.

Nita keeps walking untill the wind picked up and her water umbella doesn't stop the wind, when she realized she left her green hoody (sweatshirt) at the library and starts heading back.

[B]OOC: Thost of you who wern't at the scene of the killing have a vivid dream about this. Just so you don't get left out;) . sry about the shortness of these posts, but I don't have much to write about till you get to the next bit.

if you want any clues, just ask.(your character will have to do some research or something though)

sorry bout the shortness of the posts,
Pinball[/B]

OOC: well now i got something to work with;)
and Roxanne Leifen sorry about that post but i sometimes get sick of waiting, im not the most patient guy in the world:cross:

IC: Raist entered the library, still a bit dazed from his weakness, he was walking inside when suddenly he bumped into someone and both fell to the floor.

"ouch, sorry i wasnt paying attention", said the girl, as he noticed by her voice

"no its me, im kinda out of it right now, sorry", looking up, Raist noticed the girl was staring at him looking surprised, he suddenly realised he forgot to wear back his sun glasses, he quickly put them back on, and got up

"um, sorry, i didnt mean to stare"

"its ok, i gotta go...."

suddenly another guy came running in, not noticing the girl he bumped into her and they both fell, again

"ouch, 2 times in a row, my head hurts"

"oops sorry, i was in a hurry to get in and didnt notice you"
the guy got up and helped the girl to his feet

"whats up buddy?, something wrong?"
the guy asked when he noticed Raist was staring at him

"its you, youre the one from befor, with the storm...."

suddenly Raist was cut off as he got into some kind of a tranc, he was seeing words and images infront of him, only they werent realy there......

OOC:
not the best, but its all i could come up with now ;)

Smyth stared at Raist quizzically. Raist had gone into some sort of a trance.
'He crashed into me too,' said the girl innocently, 'Maybe he bumped his head [b]really[/b] hard or something?'
Smyth shot the girl a withering look, 'Don't mess around. It's a trance. They only happen when black magic is going on. And when I say black magic, I mean evil magic...'
'Jeez, sorry!' she retorted, 'Knowitall...'
'Are you new to the school or something?! Or is it that you're just an ignorant fool!' Smyth was getting angry, he wasn't having the best of days. Even when he [b]was[/b] having a good day, he was still normally short tempered and cynicle. (sp?)
The girl had clearly been hurt by Smyth's rudeness, tears began to fill her eyes. Maybe it was a trick though....he was no good at reading faces. Books had words. Faces had expressions. Big difference.
[i]I don't have time for this. She's an emotional little twit anyway, by the looks of it.[/i] he thought.
He walked through the library to the cloaking section, grabbed a book labelled: [Cloaking for Beginners]
Sure, it was for beginners, but all basic spells were normally the strongest of cloaking spells when you mixed them.
He was rushing out of the library when Raist caught his eye. He'd seen Raist around the schoolyard before, and had picked his name up from somewhere. The boy was still in the trance, but his skin was waxy and he was sweating badly. Something big was up.
Smyth decided to investigate, so he whipped around and snatched another book from the shelves, this time labelled: [Trances and Traces,]
[All you need to know to trace a trance.]
[i]It's time for a bit of "study"...[/i] he thought as he checked the books out and left the library.

OOC: Okokok...so the book titles were crap. It's kinda hard to think of a title to a made up book that doesn't exist...

OOC: Wasn't sure if everyone know what a hoody was!

IC: Nita walks into the library when she sees some kid in somekind of trance. A girl was standing by him looking confused.

[I]She must be new around here.[/I] Nita thought as she walked over to the table where she had left her sweatshirt. [I]I wonder what he's seeing.[/I]

"The boy child is locked in the fishermans yard
There's a blooless moon where the oceans die
A shoal of nightstars hang fire in the nets
And the chaos of cages where the crayfish lie?"

Raist murmured to himslef as he snapped out of his trance
"I, i saw that befor...somewhere, or at least something like it...."

"Hey are you ok?, hello?", the girl asked Raist, but he wasnt listening, walking away into the library
"This school is full of rude boys!", the girl said frawning a bit

"I know i saw that somewhere befor", Raist told himself, as he picked up an old history book from one of the shelfs, sat down and started looking inside....

• 3 weeks later...
OOC- Sence nobody has posted in almost 3 weeks and I have nothing to wirte about I'll try to get this tread back!!!!!

IC- Nita starts back home. When she gets home her parents are watching the News. She stops as a story goes on about a killing at the Mall.
[I]I wounder what happened [/I] she tought as she noticed some kids from school that she know.

[QUOTE]OOC: HELLOOOOOOOO. Is anybody out there?[/QUOTE]

I agree with Pinball!! Is anyone still living out there????

[color=blue][size=1]OOC: Sorry. I was at school. Plus, my computer sucks where I live. I'm on vacation now!!

IC:

Kitty was busy studing when she heard her mother scream in the living room. She looked up with a bored look on her face and she put down her book. She walked out to see her parents on the couch watching TV.

"....Well? Why did you scream?" she inquired. Her mother looked up with a timid look on her face. "The-there's been a ki-killing at the mall!! It's just s-so scary in a small town like th-this."

Kitty looked at her mother. She wondered why there was a killing, but it wasn't scary. Just a bit strange. "Fine. I'll go to the mall and check it out. Such babies..." she mumbled to herself as she grabbed her backpack. The storm outside had settled a little, so she decided she didn't need to use a spell.

As she got outside her hair became almost instantly damp and water rolled down her face. She simply ignored it and headed towards the mall. She now was a little interested about finding a murder in this town, though.[/color][/size]