OtakuBoards

My Life As A Teenage Robot

Epid3mic

Has anyone seen this show. It's a cartoon, on Nick (yes, I know...). I actually find it kinda nice. It's not very funny, but I'm very drawn to the animation style. I like the 50's-esque setting, I also think the VA'ing is practically impeccable, the voices fit the character's personalities perfectly. What do y'all think?

[size=1] I have absolutely fallen in love with this show's animation.

No, really.

I also like that red-headed guy. *scratches head* I don't remember his name....lol. I haven't really seen many episodes, but I think it's OK. I dislike the XJ9, because of her need to 'fit it' so many times, but the show's storyline are good enough.[/size]

I think it's a fun show to watch, I mean, how would you like it if you've been cooped up inside i house, and there is this really cute guy wanting to hang out with you????? I think you all get my point. This show has a good storyline, and is basically the story of every little kids dream, to fit in. Altough i don't watch it that much, i find myself watching it whenever nothing else is on.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Yeah, My Life as a Teenage Robot is cool. I love the animation and that theme song! It's definatly one of the better shows on Nick. I really like the story line, as well as the characters. It just all fits. The creators also seem to always come up with a good episode of dealing with something in a teenage life.... and how it would be as a robot. Lol. If you havn't watched it yet, don't take my word for it.... go watch it! :p So yeah, I do love this show. ^_^[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i]
[B]Ever since they cancelled "Invader Zim", "My Life as A Teenage Robot" and "Fairly Oddparents" have been that network's only reason for existing.
[/B][/QUOTE]

They cancelled Invader Zim???!!!!!!:eek: I know you're probably saying "where have you been?" but I can't believe it! Invader Zim was like the best show, but anyway...

I like My Life as a Teen Robot. The animation is waaay cool. I haven't really watched it though. I've seen like one episode. It was pretty good...

Wow...I find myself so overwhelmed by your well thought-out rebuttle (that isn't spammy at all) that I simply cannot think of a response.

Anyway, ignoring the spom bot, does anyone know how many episodes of MLAATR were made? I keep seeing the same three over and over again.

[size=1][color=darkblue]*sarcasim* Wow DragonArcher, that's really not spammy. *end sarcasim* Honestly, you need to go check out those rules, even if you posted it all together it wouldn't be close to a decent post.
I'm not that sure about how many they have made yet DeathBug, but I think it is in the range of ten or over, I've seen at least seven different episodes. But I do know they are in the process of making more. I havn't seen it for awhile, I used to watch it every Friday but I just kinda stopped because I was always doing other things. So I know there has been more than seven at least. *shrugs* Also I do believe they are just showing the most popular episodes over and over, they tend to do that when some series don't have a certain episode order. Take SpongeBob as an example.... they show the same ones over and over and over. Normally because those are the ones people like the best. Hope that helps.[/color][/size]

Yeah, I really like this show and the "flat" style. I can't believe no one has mentioned Tuck (the younger brother)!

"Why did I have to go and make a [I]teenage[/I] robot" pretty much sums up the humor in this show, as you get to see a robot be a teen. I like how it does a good job of showing teen pettiness - on a robotic scale.

My two favorite episodes have to be the one where she loses her English speaking disc so she can only speak Japanese, and the one where she gets infected. Haha, it's so funny how the characters react to Jenny talking Japanese. As for the latter, just Brad's "where're you going, Sally - I mean Jenny" bought me over.

Let's not forget the Kindergarten one! If you're wondering, I watch this show whenever they have those mini-marathons during the weekends. There are quite a few episodes, because I keep seeing one or two new ones everytime I watch.