Deedlit Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I sometimes wanna say Pan. (Plus with my callick, my bangs look just like that. That's why my avatar is Pan. You can probably guess what I look like.) I'm a girl (duh), so, no. I can't pass as Gohan or Goku.:)
Vegitto4 Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]my hair is red. [/B][/QUOTE] STOP SPAMMING!!!!!! sorry. thanks levo
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] STOP SPAMMING!!!!!! sorry. thanks levo [/B][/QUOTE] jeeez! i was just answering a question...like you did before!!! so if i'm a spammer, you are too. so there! *deep kisses*
DeathKnight Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 in the morning sometimes my hair looks likes vegetas....
Vegitto4 Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Youd dont look like anybody in DBZ. at least i dont think so
Emcew Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 I know that this is probably old but I was walking to school on a windy day and my hair stuck up... I have dirty blond hair an dmy best friend said that I kind of looked like a SSJ version of myself..... I'm not really sure if this counts but, I think(and yes if you know me it did hurt) that if that happened again I might keep it like that and try to get as pic of that to c if I look like a dbZ chara...
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Ive got blonde hair, look like a SSJ 1 when i mooose it up :) that other pic was just proving a point of me looking *ahem* normal :)
Vegitto4 Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 thats cool. but LM. i know i used to be a spammer. i still do from timwe to time. i know. people should use PM's more. i wish i looked like vegeta. It would probably help me more with the ladies since they obviously like him alot.
Gachi Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I DO look a lot like Videl... Except my hair isn't black, it's brown.[/COLOR]
Cibo Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 If I dye my hair purple, and grow out my hair to my shoulders, I actully look alot like Trunks.
Freezin'BleuGEM Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]if sum1 really looks lyke trunks ..... i bet yah he'll be hella cute .. [/COLOR]
Guest Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I look and act like Gohan...Its really weird.....
Freezin'BleuGEM Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]if sum1 really looks lyke trunks ..... i bet yah he'll be hella cute .. [/COLOR]
k9* Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 i kinda look like videl, except my hair is reddish-brown and my eyes each have an inner ring of green inside blue :D
Troten Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 my hair is kinda like chibi trunks only black instead of purple oh and thx Freezin'BleuGEM :D :D :D
Freezin'BleuGEM Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Troten [/i] [B]my hair is kinda like chibi trunks only black instead of purple oh and thx Freezin'BleuGEM :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE] .... :cool: :cool: :cool: [COLOR=royalblue]Huh? .. koo'.. do u wanna dye ur hair sum'day or what ? [/COLOR] :D :D :D ....
Vegitto4 Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 my eyes change color from SSJ1 to SSJ2 sometimes. its really weird
Zidargh Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Shadow Gohan,the thing is, you don't have the build of Trunks.Not the eyes of Trunks,even when he has shorter hair it's a tad lower than yours.But ,yeah I think you'd pass for te closest to be Trunks.(Lucky you,lol) I am not sure about this,but a friend says I look like Gohan.Same build,eyes(Ya know,level two) But i have like way shortr hair than his.And I stick the fringe up with gel. So as you see,I come as a splittin image of Gohan,lol.(Sarcasm)
Chib Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I wish. hehehehe:laugh: Shadowgohan, just a reminder, that you'll dye your hair lavaner. :laugh: Joking.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now