OtakuBoards

Do any of you guys and girls look like any DBZ characters ?

levo

My favirote character is Gohan because we act alot alike and do alot of the same hoppies and he's almost a role model for me since I get a kick out of him being werid and has a very good attiutde towards his friends, that why he is the BOMB!!!!!:cool:

Gohan ssj5

give me a buzz if you want to know more about me, or the show but I don't know very much comepared to most out there I haven't seen as much as the others! LATER

Guest Pikeon
I;m origanlly black haired with hazel eyes. So what I did was. Pretend i was a Super saiya-jin 4 after act. (the black hair and yellow eyed one). So then i decided to turn SSJ2. I dyed my hair blonde. and gave myself Blue eyes. Funny. My friend said i looked like Goten.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]YOu looik like some1 though/ LIttle Washu. Rioki's mother. [/B][/QUOTE]

i picked washu b/c she looks the most like me out of any avatar, don't you agree, Vegitto4? her hair's almost the same color as mine. also, she...is...such...a...GENIUS!!!! she's into chemistry, like me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

i picked washu b/c she looks the most like me out of any avatar, don't you agree, Vegitto4? her hair's almost the same color as mine. also, she...is...such...a...GENIUS!!!! she's into chemistry, like me. [/B][/QUOTE]
PLus She is really short and like princess Aieyae-jika she is obseessed with Tenchi