Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do any of you guys and girls look like any DBZ characters ?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I sometimes wanna say Pan. (Plus with my callick, my bangs look just like that. That's why my avatar is Pan. You can probably guess what I look like.) I'm a girl (duh), so, no. I can't pass as Gohan or Goku.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

STOP SPAMMING!!!!!! sorry. thanks levo [/B][/QUOTE]


jeeez! i was just answering a question...like you did before!!! so if i'm a spammer, you are too. so there!

*deep kisses*
Posted
I know that this is probably old but I was walking to school on a windy day and my hair stuck up... I have dirty blond hair an dmy best friend said that I kind of looked like a SSJ version of myself..... I'm not really sure if this counts but, I think(and yes if you know me it did hurt) that if that happened again I might keep it like that and try to get as pic of that to c if I look like a dbZ chara...
Posted
thats cool. but LM. i know i used to be a spammer. i still do from timwe to time. i know. people should use PM's more. i wish i looked like vegeta. It would probably help me more with the ladies since they obviously like him alot.
Posted
I look and act like Gohan...Its really weird.....
Posted
i kinda look like videl, except my hair is reddish-brown and my eyes each have an inner ring of green inside blue :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Troten [/i]
[B]my hair is kinda like chibi trunks only black instead of purple
oh and thx Freezin'BleuGEM :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

....

:cool: :cool: :cool:

[COLOR=royalblue]Huh? .. koo'.. do u wanna dye ur hair sum'day or what ? [/COLOR] :D :D :D

....
Posted
Shadow Gohan,the thing is, you don't have the build of Trunks.Not the eyes of Trunks,even when he has shorter hair it's a tad lower than yours.But ,yeah I think you'd pass for te closest to be Trunks.(Lucky you,lol)
I am not sure about this,but a friend says I look like Gohan.Same build,eyes(Ya know,level two)
But i have like way shortr hair than his.And I stick the fringe up with gel.
So as you see,I come as a splittin image of Gohan,lol.(Sarcasm)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...