OtakuBoards

Relatively New Banner

Kinetic

Well, that's exactly what it is. My pink one is really freaking ugly (I just wanted something in pink. Maybe I'll put this banner in pink. . .). Anyway, it's actually just the banner for my website (which will be open some day), but I enjoy the effect I made and I use it alot. Anyway, it's just a cropped version of the banner, but what do you think?

E D I T: Haha, forgot the image.

[img]http://idiotica.250free.com/kinc2.png[/img]

E D I T 2: Muahahaha

[img]http://idiotica.250free.com/kinc3.png[/img]

[color=blue][size=1]Nice job Kinetic! I love Trigun, and the pic of Vash is awesome! The colors and font are wonderful, too. I also like how you did the background and all those funky shapes. Well, lets rate this thing!

Vash Banner: 9/10 The only flaw is that the pic of Vash is a little vague(did I use that in the right context?) so it's hard to see his hands. Other than that, great job!

That's it for me! Laterzez!!

~Meow....-__-;~[/color][/size]

Sadly not many people reply to graphical art much anymore. Which is a shame because the talent on this board is gradually growing.

Anyway, the banners.

Blue: The backgrounds ok and I use "ok" lightly. It seems to me that the banner is ..... I dont know, low quality? Not so much the left but the right seems to be a bit grainy. The left side looks quite nice, the misty effect would've looked better throughout the whole banner I feel though. The thing that stands out the most though is that terrible font you used and use regularly. If I suggested anything that needs to be changed its that horrible font.

Pink: see above.
I dont like the shade either. :/

Blue: 7/10
pink: 5/10