OtakuBoards

iLL Bit Crusher : MADstyle

Syn

iLL bit crusher, I made a couple of different versions of this and I must admit im rather proud of them all. The only thing I have to note is the start and skip looking buttons that look like a winamp skin, well I didnt make them, so credit to the person who made those.

You'll have to excuse the quality as the image is saved as .GIF

I was going for a tech kinda look for this, I made a couple of different versions as I couldnt deside which I liked better.

Well, what do you think?

[SIZE=1]Techyness... ^_^ All three are quite good but I'd have to say my favorite would be the first one. I love techness blended with gray/blue/white/blackish colors. Those always tend to appeal to me.

The text on the second one is very eye catching. I love how the Japanese is placed across "ill bit crusher".

What is it by the way? It looks like a computer screen of some sort.[/SIZE]

Ooh, goody-ness and all!

I have no clue what they are, but they look very very cool. My favourite would have to be... Middle, then right, then left in that order. All good, but what aexactly are they suppsoed to be? I love the feel and look of them though.. how do you make them? I have a sub-par program though, so mine probably doesn't do it -.- Heh. Good stuff.

8/10 for the piece, varying ratings for colour used.

Well, to be honest, I was only trying out some different things on each one, I liked all three and so I saved them all. The one to the left is just a monotone blue/grey/black/whatever. The centre one is is a light experimentation and text experiment and the right one is colour dodging and colour experiments.

iLL Bit Crusher, sounds ... techish, I thought about making an image titled iLL Bit Crusher and had an image in my head of how it should look. So yeah, this is what I came up with, there is a larger white border but you cant see it for obvious reasons, but it does look better with the white border I feel.

Thanks for the comments aswell.