OtakuBoards

Bad Grades...

Dead-Angel

Well this is the worst thing that has ever happed to me. My parents are cutting the interent :flaming: and if my grades don't get better I have to move to my grandparents house! I'll be away from all my friends and my boyfriend!! This bites!!!
And all the time I have to get my grades back up is 'till X-mas!!!
Someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bawl:

Dead-Angel

HAkljBDKLJFBFKLJBSDJYFg;/pkjhrgvbvbd

The obvious solution is to be a rebellious teenager. Start doing drugs, having promiscuous sex, hating your parents, and other things that would show your parents that by punishing you they've made a mistake. They'll quickly lift the punishment since they can see that having bad grades is just a "normal part of life". Then you can go back to browsing the internet while you fail all of your classes, with your parents standing by apathetically as you've always wanted them to. Thus you'll live happily ever after.

Like your banner says, "You are the one who will open the door to the light". We can't really help you with this. Just put in that extra bit of effort yourself. Make a few sacrifices. If it ends up with you having to cancel plans to make time for extra studying, so be it. Your friends will all understand, after all, being away from them will make them sad too. If getting bad grades means you'll be away from them, they'll want you to do well, no matter what it takes.

And if you DO end up getting better grades, you can make up the time lost studying after X-mas with all your friends.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]The obvious solution is to be a rebellious teenager. Start doing drugs, having promiscuous sex, hating your parents, and other things that would show your parents that by punishing you they've made a mistake. They'll quickly lift the punishment since they can see that having bad grades is just a "normal part of life". Then you can go back to browsing the internet while you fail all of your classes, with your parents standing by apathetically as you've always wanted them to. Thus you'll live happily ever after. [/B][/QUOTE]

I heart your posts so much Jimmy....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dead-Angel [/i]
[B]And if my grades don't get better I have to move to my grandparents house![/B][/QUOTE]

[color=2244CC][size=1]This has to be the stupidest punishment I've ever heard of. How is taking you away from everyting you hold dear going to help you? Improve your concentraition? No.

As for the help portion, study. Buckle down and do it. It's what I have to do. And it's much easier if you make some kind of study schedule. Maybe allow one hour for internet. One hour for friends. One hour for your boyfriend. And two or three for homework and studying.

Just a suggestion.[/size][/color]

screw what all of you said, stop school. Drop out. Look at me, i did it, and i'm making 5 cents an hour at big lots.

Anyway, study more. I have the same problems,..but my punishment isn't so steep. No ps2 for a month or something like that *sigh* the ps2 is the ultimate evil. You get a d in english THE PS2! your g/f dumps you THE PS2!!!! get my picture? Study!!!

[size=1] Well, in the first place, this is you fault to being with, and getting a good education is extremely important, so the best you can do now is study, work hard, and NO you cannot spare two more hours on the internet before starting that math homework.

Don't get mad at your parents. I mean...the moving to your grandparents house thing is stupid, but to prevent that, just try to get the better grades. The internet is an evil thing at times...[/size]

Just study, that's really the only way to get out of this situation. I didn't study for a science test, and guess what? There's a big E on that paper. (If not knowing what is an E is, it's a failing grade)

And...move to your grandparents house?!?! Sounds a bit weird. Yes...bad internet!! *bangs computer*

Guest cloricus
Well I worked out in my last exam block that studying in the weeks before and a good `ol cram the hour before works like a treat for me.
Maybe you should try?

A tip on studying is put it in a way that you can remember it. What i mean by that is think of an anime or something and associate certain parts to the problem your trying to find out. Or make cue cards with the info your studying, and colour the cards a different colour, this way when you study you can remember the colour and whats on the card and the info wont get tangeled up in a mess or words.

Well this is the worst thing that has ever [b]happed[/b] to me. My parents are cutting the [b]interent[/b] :flaming:[/QUOTE]

[quote]Location: [b]were[/b] the evil [b]penguines cant[/b] get me[/quote]

Naaaw. [i]You[/i]? Getting poor grades? You don't say...

I suggest Ritalin.

Well as I see it, just do more work in class, it reduces the amount of work you have to do at home and therefore more boyfriends or internet. But there is no substitute for hard work, my science grade dropped because I thought I was acing everything and got lazy, thus I dropped from an "A" to a B+.

Guest Azure_Skies
Yeah! Ryoko meeds to clean up her act!! Kenshin-sama and I will be very sad if you have to move away! If you don't get your work done, give it to me and I'll do it! Get your act together! I will personally beat you with a 3 quarter inch dowel pin if you have to move! Just think of Kenshin-sama!!!! Do you want to leave him behind! Your parents could start aiming at him for punishments!

I don't want you to leave, We finaly found our place...don't leave me here.....,-_-.

Guest Stealth Knight
All that I can tell you to do is to just study more and try to do better than your usual. Or, if you think that you have a really great memory, just pay a lot more attention in class.

Guest rttocs77
[B]Well this is the worst thing that has ever happed to me. My parents are cutting the interent :flaming: and if my grades don't get better I have to move to my grandparents house! I'll be away from all my friends and my boyfriend!! This bites!!!
And all the time I have to get my grades back up is 'till X-mas!!!
Someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bawl:

Dead-Angel

HAkljBDKLJFBFKLJBSDJYFg;/pkjhrgvbvbd [/B][/QUOTE]

Perhaps you shouldn't have let your grades go down in the first place. How about you do stop using the internet for awhile while you work hard at raising your grades.

[color=0099FF][size=1]My suggestion to you is to stay focused and stay on your regular schedule.

Forget the not as important things and do the most important first. And get rushed out and it does take time to get your grades up. This is from personal experience. When I was doing softball in school, I couldn't do my homework and always get lost in the middle of class. Or you can say day dream about things. But luckily, I got myself figured out and finally, I am staying on the right task.

Don't get frustrated, but you need to use all the time that you can get, and study.[/color][/size]