OtakuBoards

Trigun: Faded Footsteps [Contains Spoilers]

Zen

The pounding of feet was echoing through the darkness. Marcus, still being unconscious, yelled aloud "Shut up! I'm tryin to sleep here."

At this, the bar's patrons looked at him in disgust. "I think they should throw him in the clink, if you ask me. Public drunkeness." one of the customers said shaking his head. At this, Marcus Devlin opened his eyes.

"Damn it, Felix!" he shouted, "How long have I been laying here?"

"Quite a while, Marky."

"I told you not to call me that. Why didn't you wake me up or somethin'?"

"Hey, I'm not in the best shape and you you know how you are when you have a hangover. I didn't wanna get hurt."

"Whatever." Marc said rubbing the back of his head and putting on his red sunglasses. "Just give me a coffee."

A man and a woman came into the bar and the lady yelled across the room. "Alright, I got you a drink. I got you a room. You better have some DAMN good information on the whereabouts of Vash the Stampede or so help me, I'll kill you dead."

"Calm down lady." a man in blue grumbled, "I got your info, just wait a minute."

"Wait a minute? WAIT A MINUTE?!!" her face turned red, "I waited all last night for you to give it to me and I'm getting impatient. If the Humanoid Typhoon gets away again because you told me to wait a minute, you're gonna pay."

"Shut up!" Marc attempted a shout. "Vash isn't gettin' away cuz he's dead! D-E-D dead. So shut up about it! All of you!"

He gulped down the rest of his coffee and stormed out. He headed toward his room and laid down. "Stupid Vash the Stampede. People never shut up about him." Marcus thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

[i]Man, that person definetly has some mood problems or something. Why does everyone wanna see dad? Is there something so great about him that everyone needs to see?[/i]
"Tell me what you know," repeated the women, "About Vash the Stampede."
Nami turned her head to the side and focused her eyes on where the voice had come from. It was a women, or at least Nami thought it was. Gliding her eyes to the person the women was yelling at, Nami saw him.
[i]D-dad...[/i]
Vash looked at the women. "What I know about Vash the Stampede? Well..."
Nami raised an eyebrow. What was her semi-idiotic father going to say?
"He's a seeker of peace!" said Vash, getting into his mode. "And an excellent shot! Good looking too!"
"A...a...ah..." Nami absentmindly fell down, her head cracking the wood floor.
[i]Why, why...[/i]

Gate listened to the man and woman that entered talk of Vash.

[I] '..... Who the Hell is this guy?' [/I] Gate thougt, [I] 'His views seem to be positive towards Mr. Typhoon...' [/I]

Gate leaned back and took a gulp of his drink.

[I] 'Let's see what else this freak thinks of the Stampede...' [/I]

Gate then looked over at the girl that had just hit the floor.

[I] 'Wonder what's wrong with her.' [/I]

"Oh dad..." Nami mumbled through wood. She heaved herself up and turned up the barstool. She sat down, patting dust off the trenchcoat.
"Do you know Vash the Stampede?" asked the women. "Personally?"
"Of course I do!" Vash called out. He went on babbling about various things describing himself.
[i]He's cool, my dad. But stupid too.[/i]
Nami stared down at her coffee cup and noticed it was empty. "Hey!" she said to the bartender, "Can ya fill me up?"
He nodded and brought over the pot. As he poured in the coffee, Nami noticed yet another person, this time looking at her.
"Do you want something?" she asked. He blinked, then slowly raised an eyebrow.
"Why'd you ask?" he replied. He took a swig of his drink.
"Because you were looking at me."
"Kid," he asked, "Would you happen to know anything about Vash the Stampede?" He moved closer to Nami.
"Yeah," she said, growing nervous. [i]What does he want?[/i]
"You're useless!" said the women's voice. Nami and the man broke eye contact and looked at her. Vash was on the ground, using his puppy dog face to try and win over the women. It didn't work.
She sighed and sat down at a table. Vash scrambled into a seat across from her.
[i]I can't believe he hasn't yet recongnized his own coat...[/i]

Once again, mispellings are on purpose, for he is drunk...again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skieth downed his tenth glass of whiskey.

"Another one Mr. bartender dude!"

The bartender didn't move.

"I think you've had quite enough there, sir"

Skieth jumped up in drunken rage.

'WHEN I WANT MORE WHISKEY YOUR SUPOSED TO GET ME MORE! NOT DINIE IET!"

Skieth threw his empty glass off to the side and it smashed into a young woman's head. Skieth, seemingly unaware of that, contiued his rant at the bartender. Finally, the bartender said,

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

Skieth swung his fist out of no where and it collided with the bartenders nose with a sickening thud.

Jumping over the bar, he began to punch the unconcious BarTender repeatedly.

"Don't you ever tell meh to leave before I'm done drinkin!'

Skieth was yelling.

Gate looked at the man.

"Excuse me for a second," Gate said to Nami.

He took his guitar of his back and looked at Skieth.

"I believe the Bartender said you should leave," he said.

Skieth stopped and looked at Gate.

"Shou want a peice a' me, too?" Replied Skieth.

Gate readied his guitar.

"Whatever..." Gate said, and at the same time he swung at Skeith, hitting him in the jaw.

"So... shou wanta' play, huh?" Skeith yelled.

"Drunken moron..." Gate mumbled.

Skeith pulled out two shotguns.

"Shou wanta shay dat again, punk!?"

Gate cocked his guitar/gun.

"Sure. Drunken Moron," Yelled Gate.

They pointed their guns at eachother and fired...

The sound of gunshots made Marc wake with a start. He got off the bed and went into the bathroom. He did his usual morning routine and went downstairs. He decided that a quarrel in the bar was none of his business and walked towards the restaurant.

He grabed a seat at the window and looked out on the street. Nothign much was happening. He began to think of all the clues to the identity of his parent's killers and came up with nothing. He began talking to himself again until he saw a man come flying out of the bar. A man with a guitar soon walked out.

The man on the ground was obviously inebriated and this didn't strike Marc as a fair fight. He quickly walked out of the restaurant over to the fighting men.

"Hey!" he shouted."Leave him alone!"

"This isn't any of your businees, pal." Said the man with the guitar.

"It is when I see that he isn't even able to stand."

"Shuddup, dummbash." blubbered the drun one. "I ken faight iffen I wanna." He raised his shotgun to marc's face. Marc quickly reacted by firing a spike from his sleeve into the barrel of the shotgun.

"I wouldn't recommend you fire that any time soon." he suggested to the drunk man. then he turned to the other one. "Hey, give him a break. He's drunk as hell and probably doesn't even remember what he did to offend you." he looked back over at the drunk guy. "Look at that. He's already passed out."

The one with the guitar looked at him and said, "Yeah, I'll get him later."

The drunk man's eyes opened and he sat up quickly and pulled another shotgun. Marc pulled his rod out of his jacket, pressed a button near the center and extented it to an impressive seven feet long. He swung it at the mans head, knocking him out for sure this time.

"Nice work, uhhh."

"Marcus Devlin." he interjected. "But you might know me as the Devil."

"Yeah, I think I heard of you. Bodyguard, right?

"Yeah."

"See ya later, Devil."

Marc pulled the spike out of the barrel of the mans gun and replaced it on the gauntlet strapped to his arm and proceded back to the restaurant.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(you can put what happened between the first gushots and them going outside now, if you want to.)
WW
^^ V

Gate sat down on a bench a few feet away from the restaurant. He put his elbows on his knees and sunk his head into his hands.

[I] 'What the Hell is wrong with me?' [/I] He asked himself, [I] 'Taking out my anger for the Typhoon on a drunk that has no idea what he is even doing. I swear, when I find Mr. Typhoon I'll make him pay...' [/I]

He stood up, and walked towards the bar. He stopped right before he entered.

"Wait... If I enter after what just happened... I don't think I'ld get an answer from anyone about Vash..." Gate thought aloud.

He turned and walked to the inn.

"I need to rest. Maybe that'll take my mind of the Stampede for a few hours..."

[i]I think this is it for me. Just hope dad doesn't leave town soon...but if he does, I'll find him again.[/i]
With a smirk, Nami slid off the barstool and walked into the night. The sky was a navy blue dotted with silver stars. The air was crisp and cool.
"I wonder what happened to that other dude," Nami wondered to herself. She later shrugged and walked to the inn.
"Excuse me, sir," she said to the man behind the counter. He looked up at her.
"Yes?"
"Do you have any vacant rooms?"
"Of course we do. Don't get many travelers around these parts anymore." He shuffled some papers and turned around to get a key. "Every since the old July got terminated, people avoid this area. Think it brings bad luck or sommin'." He handed her the key.
"Yeah," Nami said, half listeining. She tucked the key in pocket. "Um, sir...I hope don't intrude on anything, but would you mind telling me if a man dressed in blue and white is staying here?"
"Hmm? Well...I suppose I can tell you. There's nobody special staying here as far as I can tell. Um...let's see..." He fingered through some papers, then drew out one. "Er...this young man did. Called himself Ericks."
[i]Oh yeah. Dad's notorious undercover name. Almost forgot about that...[/i] "Do you know what room he's staying in?"
"Of course I do, I'm not an idiot. Uhum....room 9. Anything [i]else[/i]?"
"No, thanks," replied Nami a tad nervously. The man was getting agitated, something she was used to from her mother.
[i]For an old geezer, he has a good memory. And there's not much doubt it's dad; he's the only one who'd call himself such a stupid name...[/i]
She looked at the key in her pocket. On it, in black marker, was the number 20.

Nami flopped down on the bed and sighed. The evening had gone rather smoothly compared to other times Vash had been in a place. [i]Okay, so there was the fight between the drunk and the guitar man, and I did get hit in the head, which I'll have to punch that guy for, and I did fall down and crack the floor...but other then that, tonight was alright![/i]
She looked at the clock on the wall. 1:34 am.
"Geezus....I'd better get some sleep."

(OOC: I don't want this to die!)

[Dream]
A young Gate was walking towards his home when he hears a deep haunting voice...

"Useless beings..."

Gate walked through the town and saw a pile of dead bodies. The bodies of the town. He started crying and looked at the man. He had blue hair and a white coat.

"Now you know. Now you know the pain of living..."

Gate ran towards the man in anger. The man just looked at Gate and Gate flew backwards and into the sand. The man then turned and walked off.
[/Dream]

Gate awoke in a sweat. He just couldn't stop thinking about it.

[I] 'Damn him... Damn that Typhoon. Even too much of a coward to come to the town himself... Sending his henchman...' [/I]

Gate stood up and walked over, an picked up his guitar. He sat down on the bed and began to play.

"The guitar seems to be the only thing letting me calm down lately..."

Mason walked down the street until he reached an alley and leaned on the wall in the shadows. "Now that I've wasted a day wadding through a giant stinking puddle of crud, I can go back and tell that guy to shove his rumors right where they belong." He cursed to himself for a bit in the same fashion, until he remembered something in the bar.

[i] I threw that bartender over the bar, right at that one person... that one person in a long red coat and sunglasses...No way! [/i]

He reached into his pocket and pulled out an old crumpeling wanted poster of vash, while he was crying and eating doughnuts. [i] What do you know?! I didn't think the poster was actual size! Who knew Vash was so short! [/i]

Mason took off down the street and back to the bar. He looked around and left again. He ran past an inn, and looked in the door. Nami was just leaving to her room. [i] Speak of the devil. Whether or not it really is Vash or some fanatic, I'll still get some information. [/i] He pulled out his wide barrelled bun and hit a button. It's true barrell s pushed out like a drill, until the gun stood four feet long. He slowly walked into the hotel, his gun slung over his shoulder.

Tsukasa_hack, I seriously had to bite my hand at that one part with the poster. ^^ *looks at hand* Yeow. Deep marks..
-------

(Dream)
"What the...where am I?
Am I dead?
Nah, can't be...
But how am I flying? Or at least, floating...?"
[i]There's that man. That...dude. From the bar. The one that almost killed the bartender...[/i]
(End Dream)

The sound of yells echoed throughout the inn. Nami opened her eyes, unwilling to do so. She heard the yells again and fell down onto the floor.
"Second time today, geez...must be something wrong with me..." Nami straightened out her father's jacket and cocked her pistol. Before leaving the room, she slipped on the infamous sunglasses of the Stampede.
Out in the hallway was somebody else. A guy with a guitar.
"Hey!" he said to her. "You're that kid from the bar, right? You heard the noise too?"
"Hard to miss, really. It woke me up."
"I'm Gate, by the way," he said, running to the end of the hallway. He shoved open the stairwell's door and went.
"Okay. Fine. Er...Gate," said Nami, running after the man.
[i]Did he not notice I'm wearing dad's glasses? I didn't wear them in the bar...[/i]

"H-help! Get him away from me! Anybody!" cried the inn keeper. Gate pushed open the stairwell door and flipped out his guitar.
"What do you want?" the man asked, his long gun aimed now at Gate.
"Get away from him," Gate half spoke, half growled.

Nami ran down the stairs, her feet barely having time to apply their full weight to the stone. She tripped on the last step and crashed into the door, opening it.
"Hmm?" the man with the four foot gun said. His eyes peered at the meek figure behind Gate. Realizing who it was, he (somehow) shifted his gun to aim at Vash (or so he thought).
"W-wait!" Nami said in a gasp, standing up. "Just...wait!"
-------------------------
Side note: When DBD asked me to change my character's age, that's all I did. I forgot to change the height and stuff, so she's not so short. ^^;

Marcus hear the commotion from his room and came downstairs. He saw a man pointing a gun at a crumpled red coat. He soon realized that there was a person inside it. "Whoa, whoa, whoa." Marc interjected, "What's goin' on here?"

"Just keep walking, buddy." said the man with the gun. "I have some business to discuss with this one."

"Hey, just back away." Marc suggested.

"Stay out of it!" the man with the gun shouted.

"Yeah, stay out of it." the crumpled coat spoke. "I can take care of myself."

"I bet you can." accused the armed man "Vash the Stampede."

"Oh my God, you gotta be kidding me." yelled Nami. Marc and Gate laughed at this for several moments.

"Since when did the infamous Vash the Stampede, The Humanoid Typhoon, become a little girl?" asked Gate as he gripped his sides in laughter.

"Uhh-ummm."

"Yeah, 'uhh-ummm', dumbass." called Nami. She walked over to the man and punched him in the stomach. "That's for pointin' a damn gun in my face." And she walked outside.

"Wait!" he yelled after her, "I need to ask you something!" and he chased out after her.

"That put a smile on my face." said Marc to Gate, forgetting about their earlier confrontation...

"Hey!" called the man. "Wait!"
Nami turned around. "Why? What do you want with me?"
The man stopped. His four foot long gun was now down to the size of a long rifel. He looked down at the short figure clad in red.
"How...why..."
"What? Come on, out with it!"
"You're not the Stampede. And yet...how'd you get his coat?"
Nami shuffled her foot against the dirt. [i]What should I say?[/i] She thought to herself. [i]And not blow my cover...?[/i]
"Well, you see, I, uh, em, uhh..."
"You mind speeding it up?" the man asked. Nami looked up at him.
"If I was to tell you, you wouldn't believe me," she said. He gave her a questioning look.
"And why do you say that? Weird things happen on this planet all the time kid. That's how its been since time began."
"Well, the truth is that, if I was to tell you, well..."
There was a loud crash. Both Nami and Mason snapped their attention to where it had come from. The bar. Out staggered a tall man clad in blue and white, his blonde-gold hair dropping over his face. Not to mention a green and red stripped headband across his forehead.
"Oh no..." Nami muttered, clapping her hand to her face. Mason looked from the drunk to the girl, on the verge of confusion.
"Hey!" he called out (unknowingly) to Vash. "You alright there?"
"Yeah," Vash replied, staggering around in his drunk dance, "I'm fine."
"Oh Dad..." Nami said outloud. Mason looked at her.
"Dad? You mean that fool of a drunk is your father?"
"Yeah," she replied miserbly. "And there's more to it then that."

Mason growled silently as Vash stumbled stupidly across the street. Nami tried to go over to him, but Mason stopped her. "Hold on, we're not through yet." Nami turned around reluctantly. "Like I said, I'm not Vash!"

"Yeah, I got that. It's not too easy following directions from a doodle. But you must be a fanatic if not Vash, so you're gonna tell me what you know."

"Uhh...only the rumors that are always going around." Mason's gun had shrunk to it's origional size. Mason held it close to Nami's face. "You're an odd case. You portray the Stampede, but you deny any information on him. Something you'd like to tell me?"

"Uhhh..."

OOC: You people really need to read other people's post carefully before posting your own.

IC:

"Ahhh...can we wait till later," the man said, "It's so late in the night and we should probably both get some rest..."

A vain started to show through Minami's forehead, "But do you have the information!?!"

The man nodded, "But...How about tomorrow morning?"

"No, because we now have another person waiting to get the same information" Minami replied.

"Oh really," the man replied innocently, "Who might he be?"

"He's a bounty hunter," Minami continued, "He's name is Clyde, he's after Vash the Stampede as well."

"I see and where might he be?"

Minami smacked her hand to her forehead, "Stay on track! Do you [i]really[/i] have the information!?!"

"Yes, yes of course I do." he said waving his hands, "But as I said, we all should be getting rest now."

Minami looked behind her at Clyde staying in the door way. He nodded, she begun to walk over to him. The two walking out into the hall, she shut the door. They began to discuss weather to wait till the morning or have the questioning done now. The door opened back up slowly, the two had a stern look on their faces.

"Alright," Clyde responded, "We'll wait till tomorrow...But on one condition."

"I'll be waiting out side of this hotel's room door." she said, "Before you can have a chance to escape. It seems that you have some very important information you refuse to tell. We're not letting you get away. Understand?"

The man nodded, and swiftly went off to a chair over by the table.

"I'm not going anywhere." he said, "And by the way, could I have me jacket back?"

Throwing the blue jacket back over, Clyde walked out the door. Giving him a long, cold, hard stare. Minami left the room and shut the door loudly behind her. Pulling out her gun, she took a seat on the right hand side of the door with her gun ready to be of use.

Um...that made me extremley confused....
----------

[i]What should I tell him? A lie? ...Well, I've done that before, and I can do it again.[/i]
"Well, you see," Nami started in a normal voice, "He's my dad, right? And his name is...er...Ericks! Yeah, that's it."
Mason looked at the girl questionably. "That's it?" He sighed. "I thought there was more to it than that."
Vash flopped around, having trouble keeping his balance. Nami ran over to him.
"God dad, how much'd you drink?" she whispered. He looked at her, grinning in his idiotic drunk way.
"Abouyt theis manny," he said, slurring and slopping out his words. He held up a limp hand.
"Oh man...you went for the hard stuff, didn't ya?"
"Course I did! You know the Legendary Gunman can handle anyth-"
Nami quickly covered her father's mouth. [i]Dammit dad! You had to do that, didn't you?[/i]
"What the...what did the fool just say?" Mason asked, coming closer to the girl and the drunk curiously. The sand crunched under his feet as he walked.
"Nothin'!" Nami said nervously, trying to think up something to say. "He didn't say anything! Not a thing!"
"Oh really?" Mason asked slyly. He stopped and peered at Vash, clinging on to Nami. "He looks kinda pathetic."
[i]Pathetic? He could blast your head off if he wanted to..man, if only I was as good as my dad...[/i]
Mason then cocked his rifel and aimed it at Vash, the barrel ramming into his cheek.
"I have a feeling you're not telling the full truth missy," he said, his voice slightly raspy. "Lie again and..well, you get it, right?"
Nami started shaking in fear. This man could do it, he could definetly kill Vash the Stampede right here and now. But...the truth would blow everything she had lied about so far. Was it truly worth it?"
"Al-alright," said Nami firmly, her hands shaking. "If you wish to know who I am..."
[i]Okay...here we go...[/i]
"This man is-is V-Va-Vash. The Stampede. And I....well, I'm his daughter."
[i]Wow, I did it. Amazing.[/i]

I have no idea what's going on, but I'll go where this takes me.
--------------------------------
Mason grinned. "What do you know? The old bum's still alive." He patted nami on the head. "You know, you're dad's worth a good sixty billion, if it hasn't been raised."

"Y-you're not going to take him, are you?" Just at that time, Minami came running down the street. "Hey!! We had a deal! How'd you get out again?!" Mason sighed. "Get the moron to the bar and buy one egg, tomato juice, salt, and pepper." Nami looked confused. "What for?"

"Hangovers. i wouldn't want your old pops to be drunk like this when I face him."

"You're not taking him tonight?"

"This is my chance to test myself. If I win, I'll take him in, so make sure he's in good condition." Nami just nodded as Minami came rushing towards them. Mason held out his rifle to block their path. "And where would you be going in such a rush?"

"That guy's got info, and I'm gonna get it! Now move!" Mason just stood there. "You really think that drunk's associated with The Legendary gunman Vash the Stampede? You got giped, lady. That's a broke old bum who wanted a drink."

"What? No way!"

"Whether it's true or not, is not for you to decipher. If you want to leave alive, I suggest you turn around." He said in a deep threatening voice, cocking his massive rifle.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]
OOC: Okay, to clear everything up, me, Ruby, and Clyde are in New July. She found me, Vash, in a bar, I told her I knew somehting about Vash, although I am Vash, in a drunken haze, and she doesn't know that I am him. And so the story goes, She bought me a hotel in return for the info.[/COLOR]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:

8 Hours later......

Minami and Clyde layed in two chairs, snoring. Minami was drooling down her cheek and Clyde had his eyes rolled back in his head were he fell asleep with his eyes open. Slowly, Clyde fell out his seat and onto the floor. Suddenly, he jumped, "Hands up!" he yelled with his gun in his hand. Quickly Minami jumped up with her gun aswell.

Suddenly, both of their attentions were caught by note slid under the door. "What the....." Clyde said, picking it up. He unfolded the note and began reading, " 'I was known as the devil in the red coat, now I'm the man in the blue coat, but I will forever be known as......." Clyde read down and dropped the note, grabbed his uns, and ran down stairs. Minami watched him the entire time. She heard a feirce, "Were the hell did he go!?"

The owner voice came up, "Oh, I don't know. I saw im leaving to the west, so probably New Augusta." Suddenly, loud foot steps accompanied.

Minami reached down and skimmed threw the letter, she then read the bottom, wide eyed, she ran down stairs to follow Clyde to New Augusta. The letter slowly hit the ground with the small gust of wind. It landed on the floor, revealing the bottom, signed large and flowery:

[SIZE=3] VASH THE STAMPEDE :D [/SIZE]

The smiely is there because that was what Vash would probably put next to his signature.[/B][/SIZE]

Clyde yelled out in frustration as he walked out of the inn. He remained silent as he started to make his way to the bus station. Clyde then heard footsteps coming torward him. He turned around to see Minami catching up to him.

"So what are you going to do now?" Minami asked.

"I'm going to the bus station and head for New Augusta," Clyde said, "Hopefully I can catch up to Vash the Stampede."

"But do you really think it's true? That after all this time I've been with a drunk that was really the humanoid typhoon?"

"Well, he doesn't act like the Vash that I've heard from stories and rumors," Clyde said, "So what do you plan on doing now?"

"I guess I might as well follow you to New Augusta," Minami said, "I'm not going to let him slip away from me."

"Then let's go. He's only about a few hours ahead of us."

The two quickly found the bus heading for New Augusta, paid the fare, and took a seat in the back of the bus. Clyde let out a sigh as he relaxed in his chair.

"We got about ten minutes before the bus leaves so we should just relax," Clyde said.

I've been forbidding myself to post for awhile...I've posted waaayyyy too much...
-----------------------------

Nami hopped around in a circle, struggling to put on a sock. "And they think - [i]grunt[/i] - that they - [i]moan[/i] - can just leave without me?" She suceeded with the sock but fell to the ground with an "oof!" Nami jumped back up and stuffed an apple in her mouth, buttoned up the long overcoat, and ran out the door.
Sheer moments later, she returned and grabbed the sunglasses.
"Hey sir," she said to the inn keeper. "When does the bus to New Augusta leave?"
"Uh...I'd say about two minutes or so...?"
He watched as Nami half ran, half hopped out the door, struggling to yet again put something on, this time a boot.
"Wait!" she yelled out to the busdriver. He looked at her. She ran fast, tripped once, then got up again. "Please wait dude!"
"If you have $$60, you can get on," he said, "Otherwise, get lost punk."
Nami stuck her tongue out at him and searched her pockets. [i]Lint...nope...some leaves...nah...ahhhh...here we go![/i] She counted out the money and shoved it in the man's hand. He grunted as Nami jumped-hopped onto the bus.
"Hey," she said to Minami, and held back the urge to say, [i]"It's the anger management lady again."[/i]
Minami looked up at the child. "Oh yeah, it's you..." was all she said, then looked out the window. Nami shrugged, then sat in a seat two rows ahead of Minami and the new man, Clyde.
[i]Only Mason knows that I'm the Stampede's kin, so I'm not in too much trouble...he seems like the type not to tell secrets. I hope.[/i]
She looked out the window and saw three men, Marcus, Mason, and Gate, running towards the bus station, yelling. She grinned and fell back into her seat, then fell asleep.
[i]Hope they have the decency to tell me when they get there...[/i]