OtakuBoards

The King of Post

Charles

We couldn't possibly celebrate the holiday without a new avatar from the house of Charles. This one isn't necessarily an accurate reflection of my opinions, but I find it a bit funny nonetheless. Some of the scenes are pretty neat; I'd say it falls somwhere in the middle in terms of quality compared to some of the others I've posted. That's not to say it's bad. It's just not cutting edge creativity. Fortunately, it is as silly as a good majority of my ava-things. Even if it is only playing off current events.

What do you think?

[url]http://therob578.250free.com/WackoJacko.gif[/url]

That is quite possibly the weirdest avatar I've ever seen. lol

I probably shouldn't have expected any less from you, though, Charles :D From a technical standpoint, the avatar is good - the pics are nice and sharp and the animation is speedy, though it still gives people time to realize what the hell is going on, heh.

From a humor standpoint - it made me laugh. That's all you need to know lol.

I like the avatar...But creepy at the same time. Oo But anyways on to the design and such...That's actually a very well made avatar. Reason being the images in the avatar are all of good quality. I like the idea behind the avatar, and how it kinda relates and states something about this certain point in time. As Shinmaru had stated, it has a very good animation. That and it's funny, which is pretty much all that matters, other then the way it's made, and the quality. And a very nice title for the thread may I add, I didn't get it till I had actaully seen the avatar...