Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
We couldn't possibly celebrate the holiday without a new avatar from the house of Charles. This one isn't necessarily an accurate reflection of my opinions, but I find it a bit funny nonetheless. Some of the scenes are pretty neat; I'd say it falls somwhere in the middle in terms of quality compared to some of the others I've posted. That's not to say it's bad. It's just not cutting edge creativity. Fortunately, it is as silly as a good majority of my ava-things. Even if it is only playing off current events.

What do you think?

[url]http://therob578.250free.com/WackoJacko.gif[/url]
Posted
Ok....that's...uhm.....nice....but............that's just plain creepy.

Did u make that?

Oh, and by the way, i liek your current avatar.....i wonder who they are and what they're doing...
Posted
That is quite possibly the weirdest avatar I've ever seen. lol

I probably shouldn't have expected any less from you, though, Charles :D From a technical standpoint, the avatar is good - the pics are nice and sharp and the animation is speedy, though it still gives people time to realize what the hell is going on, heh.

From a humor standpoint - it made me laugh. That's all you need to know lol.
Posted
Haha. I get the thread title now ^__^;;

Thats good. The same kind of idea I would associate with you or a Sennen banner.

Making a very subtle statement I see ~_^.

Good stuff, a nice collage of... appropriate images. Very funny, good stuff.

999/1000-0=999/100-0=999/10

i.e. 999/10
Posted
I like the avatar...But creepy at the same time. Oo But anyways on to the design and such...That's actually a very well made avatar. Reason being the images in the avatar are all of good quality. I like the idea behind the avatar, and how it kinda relates and states something about this certain point in time. As Shinmaru had stated, it has a very good animation. That and it's funny, which is pretty much all that matters, other then the way it's made, and the quality. And a very nice title for the thread may I add, I didn't get it till I had actaully seen the avatar...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...