OtakuBoards

I'm a newbie

Satori Night

This is great for being drawn on the computer. It's cool and I will never be able to do draw like that on the computer on that at all. All I have made is a really messed up rainbow.
The background is cool, and the font is nice. Nicely done on the computer.

Very nice drawing man. As for your problem though, if you have a web cam you can take a picture of your drawing with that, it won't come out as clear as a scanner but you can still see the drawing :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Moony- [/i]
[B][size=1][color=firebrick]Great job! I have a friend who can draw like that on the computer, and it always amazes me as to how she does it. So, great job.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Please remember to use constructive criticism when commenting on a peice, or the post will be qualified as spam and the artist will not be able to improve. It's always important to go into detail and outline exactly what you do and don't like about the banner, rather than saying that you like it. :)[/color]

Hello...ME AGAIN!!! ...I don't have a webcam either:bawl: so I'll just have to keep posting computer files...
I just realized that I forgot to say who she is...whoops...anyway...she is the main character of my manga (which I will probably never finish) and her name is Satori Night.
Another pic of her...I think it counts as a sprite though seeing as I based it on a Sailor Moon picture...

Yeah, that second one is definitely a sprite (speaking of which, I have some completed Mia sprites I need to hang up sometime), but it's a really good sprite for a newbie! As to the other one, I can't draw good on the computer, either. My sis can, and I'm really jealous because I suck (was that a curse word? I can edit it out if it was) with a mouse!!! I can draw half-decently with a pencil, though I still can't figure out clothing and folds in cloth and all that stuff. Really annoying that I can't scan it half as often as I like, and even more annoying that I can't draw clothes!

Attached is something I drew, a freaky little cat-girl named Clotue (as you can guess by the file name) in a little outfit. I'm trying to write a series of manga about her and her adventures, but I can't seem to draw her bishonen-elf-ghost-boyfriend quite the way I want him. I don't know why I attached Clotue, except that I think your drawing is better. The "now" part is because the first form of Clotue was very different (and badly drawn, too).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satori Night [/i]
[B]Hello...ME AGAIN!!! ...I don't have a webcam either:bawl: so I'll just have to keep posting computer files...
I just realized that I forgot to say who she is...whoops...anyway...she is the main character of my manga (which I will probably never finish) and her name is Satori Night.
Another pic of her...I think it counts as a sprite though seeing as I based it on a Sailor Moon picture... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Yup, this is a sprite. This belongs in Sprite Central, which can be found 2 forums below Art & Design. ~_^[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sheikahmon [/i]
[B]Attached is something I drew, a freaky little cat-girl named Clotue (as you can guess by the file name) in a little outfit. I'm trying to write a series of manga about her and her adventures, but I can't seem to draw her bishonen-elf-ghost-boyfriend quite the way I want him. I don't know why I attached Clotue, except that I think your drawing is better. The "now" part is because the first form of Clotue was very different (and badly drawn, too). [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Please, go ahead and make a new thread. Cluttering up someone elses will only get yours lost in the process. :)[/color]