Banner

Kinetic

What color should I use?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What color should I use?

• Orange
    • Blue
    • Pink

Well, I decided to make a poll with it and noone responded to the other thread anyway, so here is the banner I made in 3 shades (I took out the green ones and changed the pink one).

[img]http://idiotica.250free.com/ko.png[/img]
[img]http://idiotica.250free.com/kb.png[/img]
[img]http://idiotica.250free.com/kp.png[/img]

I like the blue one, it does something with the pic but I can't explain why i like it better :) mabey has something to do with the image that makes it look sharper.

dude, I swear when I looked in this thread a few days ago, you had like 6 or 7 colors. You took away the one I like. It was the dark green one that was on the very bottom. SO I guess I will go with the orangey one. I really like that banner. Who are those people? Very nice.
~haze

I personally like the orange better. The blue to me seems to dark and harder to see with my poor fragile eyes. Then pink just aint my color of preference so I have ot go with the orange. I just think it's easier on the eyes. I really like orange for some reason...

Thanks for the comment :)

Oh, and I changed the banners too. I brightened them drastically, added some cheap pixie dust airbrushing and made it look like more of a ray of light coming from the left side (kinda trendy, but who cares?). This makes it a much harder choice too -_-

I'll probably end up using pink just because it's my recent theme.

Now THERE is a good banner. (Or bannerS, but you know they're all the same axcept colorwise). I love the 3D-ness (is that a word?) of the characters! Another thing that astounded me was that the banner made me like what I don't! I HATE pink (even pinkish purple like you used)! But it suits this banner well. I don't know why, it just looks like a good balance between dark, light, and mystical. Sorry if this sounds cheesy, but it does! Good job ^_^!

The only thing is, if you want people to be able to read the words on the left, I suggest making them larger so people can read 'em.

~Kieko

Hhmmm. Personally, the orange one far outstrips the others. It is bright, eye-catching and suits the whole theme I feel. It defines the image, makes it slightly more realistic, and oh-so-more-fitting. Just because it [pink] is your theme, doesn't mean that a change isn't good and beneficial. By the way, time for some advertising...

My new facade for OB will be activating in... 6 or 7 hours. Prepare for a surprise.

Are you changing your name or banner and avatar, or what?

More advertising: Thanks for the comments, check out myOtaku ;)

E D I T: Whoa, I just noticed that was my 2222nd post. Maybe I should stop posting forever and leave it at that. J/k :p

And just what is this "new facade" huh Baron?? What time will it happen?

I didn't think it possible, but I love the orange one even more. The sparkles or dust whatever you would like to call it adds something different. I absolutly LOVE how you made the rays and the splotches overlap. I have never seen that done on a banner. So I say it looks darn good. ^____^ I hope you pick the orange. Teh pink doesnot do your beautiful banner justice.
~haze

P.S. oh and just for my reference, may I know what the words say? I cannot read them, even though I am not supposed to, so I am dying to know. *big smile*

It's random numbers and letters :p I'll quote exactly what it says.

asf ouh weou o asd
d23 234 23 aslk s23 a
asd 28 234 23as 234a
asdfs asf uhla asd2a
ahos hsle 1423 20a a23a
as34fk 23asd3 2a
as3 345aa4a 2a3 34a3
as3a 23 a3 as238 as
as34 as73a as9a3 a3a
as 32as 23 aa swil as

:/
Im with SPX, neither of them are particularly nice. The font you used for your name looks horrible, the small font you used looks horrible aswell, you shouldnt have added a black border to it, the idea is that its faint. The 2D boxes look extremely tacky and really shouldnt be there.

The other thing that I dont like is the monotone colours. You are allowed more than one colour in a banner you know :/

As for the colours, the blue/pink ones are better.

4/10 - Blue/pink
2/10 - orange (the shade of orange looks nasty)