Kuja Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry james i just had to make this thread... now to think of somethign decent to talk about... what games do you play online? i play diablo 2, starcraft/broodwar, diablo (just a little now), neopets (roflmao@me playing that... im too old but oh well it is fun to win all the multiplayer trophies lol... i still havent actually played anyone lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 ::takes finger off delete button:: ahhh good... anyway, as many know I despise games for the most part.... thus I don't play games online....
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 oooooh! something I can relate to! Let's see, these are the games I have currently...some I play more than others... Red Faction Counter-Strike Day of Defeat Halflife Unreal / Unreal Tournament HL : Oppsing Force StarCraft / Broodwar EVERY SINGLE Rainbow Six! ...I think that's it...hmmm
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I don't play any internet games. I usually stick to home console
Navi Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 YoU MaKe Me WoNDeR SomETiMEs KuJa. i used to play doom and quake. there was this other one with these two demon hunter vampire slayer anime looking guys. my brain fails me.
DeathKnight Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 age of empires 2 age of empires 2 conquerors expansion C&C Tiberian Sun C&C RA2 1602 A.D Earth 2150 Lineage The BloodPledge (MMRPG) Warcraft 2 Starcraft (brood wars also) i am the war game type
Sephiroth Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I don't play pc online games, I do play dreamcast online games though, like phantasy star online....
Guest Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I play these....... Red Faction Counter-Strike Day of Defeat Halflife Unreal / Unreal Tournament HL : Oppsing Force StarCraft / Broodwar EVERY SINGLE Rainbow Six!
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]I have an N64, I don't play it much... Thus, I am going to get a PS2.[/SIZE]
Treble Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I don't play games online much either I've only played Diablo i usually stick with the home consoles.:)
Guest Zeh Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 i usaully go on Starcraft/Brood War on Battle.net.
DeathKnight Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 i play mainly war games since i like nukes... and stuff... lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now