Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry james i just had to make this thread... now to think of somethign decent to talk about...
what games do you play online?
i play diablo 2, starcraft/broodwar, diablo (just a little now), neopets (roflmao@me playing that... im too old but oh well it is fun to win all the multiplayer trophies lol... i still havent actually played anyone lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
oooooh! something I can relate to!

Let's see, these are the games I have currently...some I play more than others...

Red Faction
Counter-Strike
Day of Defeat
Halflife
Unreal / Unreal Tournament
HL : Oppsing Force
StarCraft / Broodwar
EVERY SINGLE Rainbow Six!
...I think that's it...hmmm
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I don't play any internet games. I usually stick to home console
Posted
YoU MaKe Me WoNDeR SomETiMEs KuJa.

i used to play doom and quake. there was this other one with these two demon hunter vampire slayer anime looking guys. my brain fails me.
Posted
age of empires 2
age of empires 2 conquerors expansion
C&C Tiberian Sun
C&C RA2
1602 A.D
Earth 2150
Lineage The BloodPledge (MMRPG)
Warcraft 2
Starcraft (brood wars also)
i am the war game type
Posted
I play these.......

Red Faction
Counter-Strike
Day of Defeat
Halflife
Unreal / Unreal Tournament
HL : Oppsing Force
StarCraft / Broodwar
EVERY SINGLE Rainbow Six!
Posted
i usaully go on Starcraft/Brood War on Battle.net.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...