Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
you'll hate yourself if she goes into the hospital or something like that.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I told her that, but she won't listen. Now my dad is a bit better, but still scary.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

I told her that, but she won't listen. Now my dad is a bit better, but still scary. [/B][/QUOTE]
my dad has a anger problem...
and sometimes he looses control....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
my dad has a anger problem...
and sometimes he loses control.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate when that happen. I cried and cried so much.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
that really sucks..... sorry that thats going on.... [/B][/QUOTE]

My dad really make a bad impression on guy. I ask my mom why did she marry him in the first place. Seh told me that my dad wasn't like this before. He's very nice, gentle, and caring.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

My dad really make a bad impression on guy. I ask my mom why did she marry him in the first place. Seh told me that my dad wasn't like this before. He's very nice, gentle, and caring. [/B][/QUOTE]
thats what my mom said when i asked her why she married my dad..........
i guess some people change,
some for the better,
some for worse....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
thats what my mom said when i asked her why she married my dad..........
i guess some people change,
some for the better,
some for worse.... [/B][/QUOTE]

That scare me. I don't know what to think of men anymore.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

That scare me. I don't know what to think of men anymore. [/B][/QUOTE]
All i know is that... you'll find someone special...
I follow the golden rule...
and i think more people should,
because i want to be treated good.
so i treat others good....
but some.... people just arent good.
and it isnt only men...
like Osma Bin Laden...
hitler...
the people of the kkk...
etc.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]I don't know. I don't have a lot of confident in guy. [/B][/QUOTE]
Most men are ok
a few arent
its messed up really that some men have so much pride
and are so violent
that they give all men a bad name....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
Most men are ok
a few arent
its_____up really that some men have so much pride
and are so violent
that they give all men a bad name.... [/B][/QUOTE]

DeathKnight, do me a favor. Don't post up swear please.
Posted
Hi! I am a guy I am 13 and I know alot of so called friends of mine that probly wouldnt be nice. But you can usually tell that they wont be nice by how they treat their friends, how they talk, and what they are like when you first meet them. But I also know alot of guys that are realy nice and wouldnt hurt their g/f /wife.
Posted
You better be talking about me;) Um..anywayz..Never pick up a guy that bases everything on looks, you will go no where, and always make sure he is kind at heart, not just on the outside. One of my best friends (thats a girl) was having trouble cause she kept picking up guys on looks alone, she was burned way to many times. Just stay w/ the sweet ones like me;) WEll ok not me but still:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] but i have had gf's back in like middle and elementry school when it was more your closest friend and you were too shy to hold hands lol... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL hahah.I remember those days. That was hardly amusing but still. Anyway, mornigndew, you shouldn't worry about this type of stuff. Sometime (if your not too shy) You should be able to find someone good for you!
Posted
I'm a guy, and I'm 20, I don't think I'm too much of a jerk, I've been out with quite a lot of girls, I remember my first date when I was 14, got a kiss straight away, lol, now I'm going to marry my pregnant fiance' who I have been going out with for almost a year, I'm happy with my relationship at the moment, I would never dream of hitting or yelling at my fiance, I never have and I never will, those kind of guys who do need a good bash on the head if you ask me....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I'm a guy, and I'm 20, I don't think I'm too much of a jerk, I've been out with quite a lot of girls, I remember my first date when I was 14, got a kiss straight away, lol, now I'm going to marry my pregnant fiance' who I have been going out with for almost a year, I'm happy with my relationship at the moment, I would never dream of hitting or yelling at my fiance, I never have and I never will, those kind of guys who do need a good bash on the head if you ask me.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You're 20 and planning to get marry already. You must have a good life.

I don't think guys are jerk, I just don't feel comfortable about them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

You're 20 and planning to get marry already. You must have a good life.

[/B][/QUOTE]

erm, no, not really, I went on vacation with my girlfriend over a month ago with our friends, well, you can kind of figure it out from there....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

erm, no, not really, I went on vacation with my girlfriend over a month ago with our friends, well, you can kind of figure it out from there.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Gotcha. I think I know what's going on from your previous post. Have a good marriage life. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I'm a guy, and I'm 20, I don't think I'm too much of a jerk, I've been out with quite a lot of girls, I remember my first date when I was 14, got a kiss straight away, lol, now I'm going to marry my pregnant fiance' who I have been going out with for almost a year, I'm happy with my relationship at the moment, I would never dream of hitting or yelling at my fiance, I never have and I never will, those kind of guys who do need a good bash on the head if you ask me.... [/B][/QUOTE]

hey, congratulations, safer! when's the due date? do you know if it's a boy or a girl? details, please!

i just love babies...they rule...
Posted
.
.
<---- Kyo is a nice guy! Despite his evil looks, which BTW is just awesome.... He's really funny too :)


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

hey, congratulations, safer! when's the due date? do you know if it's a boy or a girl? details, please!

i just love babies...they rule... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well 9 months from here... and :: does math::... My guess is somewhere right around my B-Day! Now wouldn't that be cool.... Seph's baby born on my birthday.... you should be proud if that happened :p.... My neice was almost born on my B-Day.... 6 days before.... I was really hoping for my birthday too!

Anyway.... guys aren't bad! If they were bad I wouldn't love them! :) You just need a good gay guy in your life hahahaha... seriously though, a gay guy doesn't understand the meaning of "being abusive" cause none of them are.... to their partner or to anyone else.... Women and men love gay guys :) We get the best of both worlds :p hahahahaha..... anyway, what was this topic about?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...