OtakuBoards

Martial Art

levo

Why thankyou Voodookanaka your most helpful.......

I'm going to try Iquido it sounds cool... I don't want to be punched in the face tho'...

My friend who post on here Monkey Magic is a yellow belt in Judu he said that is like the way Gohan fights so I will try that also.:)

Guest Voodookanaka
Ikido is all locks throws and series, and judo is about getting your opponent to the ground, I know what im on about having done em, so shut the fuk up im not in the mood to be pissed about with.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Ikido is all locks throws and series, and judo is about getting your opponent to the ground, I know what im on about having done em, so shut the fuk up im not in the mood to be pissed about with. [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you in the mood to be banned? Cause thats the way your headed my friend.

Anyway, both myself and my friend did Iquido in different dojos, and we both agree it was like Gohan's style.

Guest Voodookanaka
First off I aint no aging friend of yours in any way.
second off your wrong (speaking as someone working towards brown) and thirdly I was not in the mood to be called stupid when im by far one of the smartest on the boards
4thly ....shut up

[SIZE=1]I dunno what Iquido is. I have never done a martial art... But, I do have knowledge of Taekwondo. When I fight (more like playfight) It's a mix of Taekwondo, Judo and Kendo (I like swords/sticks) So I do...... Jukwendo![/SIZE]

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]son gohan's form of martial art is never stated.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Even if it was I doubt that it would be real or even similar to any of today's martial arts

None of the characters in DragonBall really posses any "form" of martial arts, it's just simple style kicks and puches. Occationally you get stances here and there that give away some form but it's random 90% of the time. Alo of what they do relys on speed and sense. They can sense where an attack is coming from thus they know what to do.... that can be done in any martial arts and half of the time they are flying anyway.... Dragonball itself focused more on Martial Arts than does DragonBall Z... alot of different styles, real or fake, can be noticed throughout the Tenkaiichi Bodukai's

People I still have not got a good answer, what's the fighting style that's closes to Gohan.... All you silly people want to do is argue with each over..... I must say karatey sound cool, they do fast punches don't they ???:cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by levo [/i]
[B]People I still have not got a good answer, what's the fighting style that's closes to Gohan.... All you silly people want to do is argue with each over..... I must say karatey sound cool, they do fast punches don't they ???:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

And I said.... there is no form.... If you want to go learn something go learn Tae Qwan Doe or Karate or whatever.... Gohan is a damn animated character... just to want to be like him is silly anyway....

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

I thought Iquido is good for locking your opponent. [/B][/QUOTE]

finally someone with half an idea, see, stupid little kids.