levo Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Do any of you guys know of any good martial arts to do that will teach me to fight like Gohan ? Do they do Kung Foo ?:D
Monkey Magic Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Stop being bent. You don't need martial arts, you need to power up. Try sticking your fingers into a plug socket :wigout:
Yoda Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Yes, well to be serious. Try Iquido (I-kee-doh), thats is sorta like Gohans style.
levo Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 Why thankyou Voodookanaka your most helpful....... I'm going to try Iquido it sounds cool... I don't want to be punched in the face tho'... My friend who post on here Monkey Magic is a yellow belt in Judu he said that is like the way Gohan fights so I will try that also.:)
Vegitto4 Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 The style i took was Iquido, but we enver did agressive moves. we just did defense slowly, then gradully moved up to faster speeds.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Ikido is all locks throws and series, and judo is about getting your opponent to the ground, I know what im on about having done em, so shut the fuk up im not in the mood to be pissed about with.
Yoda Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]Ikido is all locks throws and series, and judo is about getting your opponent to the ground, I know what im on about having done em, so shut the fuk up im not in the mood to be pissed about with. [/B][/QUOTE] Are you in the mood to be banned? Cause thats the way your headed my friend. Anyway, both myself and my friend did Iquido in different dojos, and we both agree it was like Gohan's style.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 First off I aint no aging friend of yours in any way. second off your wrong (speaking as someone working towards brown) and thirdly I was not in the mood to be called stupid when im by far one of the smartest on the boards 4thly ....shut up
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]I dunno what Iquido is. I have never done a martial art... But, I do have knowledge of Taekwondo. When I fight (more like playfight) It's a mix of Taekwondo, Judo and Kendo (I like swords/sticks) So I do...... Jukwendo![/SIZE]
piccolo Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Yes, well to be serious. Try Iquido (I-kee-doh), thats is sorta like Gohans style. [/B][/QUOTE] I thought Iquido is good for locking your opponent.
Sephiroth Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 son gohan's form of martial art is never stated....
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]son gohan's form of martial art is never stated.... [/B][/QUOTE] Even if it was I doubt that it would be real or even similar to any of today's martial arts
Monkey Magic Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I think Voodookanaka is making it up and doesn't know what he's talking about - even if he does, he's not going to win any supporters with his attitude. Levo once came to judo but got choked out very quickly. With more practise though he may be able to last longer :sleep:
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 None of the characters in DragonBall really posses any "form" of martial arts, it's just simple style kicks and puches. Occationally you get stances here and there that give away some form but it's random 90% of the time. Alo of what they do relys on speed and sense. They can sense where an attack is coming from thus they know what to do.... that can be done in any martial arts and half of the time they are flying anyway.... Dragonball itself focused more on Martial Arts than does DragonBall Z... alot of different styles, real or fake, can be noticed throughout the Tenkaiichi Bodukai's
levo Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 People I still have not got a good answer, what's the fighting style that's closes to Gohan.... All you silly people want to do is argue with each over..... I must say karatey sound cool, they do fast punches don't they ???:cool:
Sephiroth Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 its not really any form of martial art, its just fast punching, kicking, flying and throwing ki beams at each other....
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by levo [/i] [B]People I still have not got a good answer, what's the fighting style that's closes to Gohan.... All you silly people want to do is argue with each over..... I must say karatey sound cool, they do fast punches don't they ???:cool: [/B][/QUOTE] And I said.... there is no form.... If you want to go learn something go learn Tae Qwan Doe or Karate or whatever.... Gohan is a damn animated character... just to want to be like him is silly anyway....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] I thought Iquido is good for locking your opponent. [/B][/QUOTE] finally someone with half an idea, see, stupid little kids.
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]its not really any form of martial art, its just fast punching, kicking, flying and throwing ki beams at each other.... [/B][/QUOTE] exactly what i was thinking
Vegitto4 Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I read that Gokou was taught King-Fu by his grandfather gohan. but thats the only style that i have ever heard or seen them say specificlly
Monkey Magic Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 When Goku was travelling Snake Way, the guide asked if anyone could do Kung-fu. Goku said it wasn't Kung-fu but the Kame style of martial art. :cool:
Vegitto4 Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 but his grandfather originally decided to teach him kung-fu, but then he learned The Kame style from master Roshi. It makes snese, but i mught be wrong. Transtic will knoe, sephiroth might know as well
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now