Dragon Warrior Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 Another one of my goofy banners because I was bored. It's teh bannerness, Sir Ma'am :<
Shinmaru Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 Teh bannerness are teh cool, Gavynn ;-) I like the banner. Nice and simple. The style really works well here. The happy face reminds me of Pac-Man and that's always a plus, heh. And a hammy sammich is a good sammich, indeed. Good work, Gavynn.
Dragon Warrior Posted December 19, 2003 Author Posted December 19, 2003 I actually prefer turkey sandwiches. *is gunned down* But that's okay. Like I told you over AIM, I'm thinking of opening a devious banner-making industry of DOOM! Think about it people :<
Nataniamon Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 i like the banner though it scares me a bit. come to think of it, you scare me too sometimes. *shakes head* and they say i scare people....
Dragon Warrior Posted December 19, 2003 Author Posted December 19, 2003 You know you love me, like all women do. But thank you. My only beef (which is another meat a like besides turkey *is gunned down*) is his mouth is fuzzy. But I like it that way anyways so it's not really beef! =D
Boo Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 [color=gray]Teh amazingness! O.O Eh yeah lol. If the smiley wasnt so flat, it would be even better than it is in its amazing current status lol. ^_^[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 19, 2003 Author Posted December 19, 2003 Heh. Yeah. But I like how he's flat :< Gives him the non-3D effect which is what Gavynns like myself squeal over in excitement and magnitude (magnitude for some odd reason O.o)
Guest Jingle_Boob Posted December 20, 2003 Posted December 20, 2003 Thats a cool banner. I really like it. Besides, hams my fav. sandwich anyway. So that makes it even better. ^_^
Dragon Warrior Posted December 20, 2003 Author Posted December 20, 2003 Heh. Thanks, Jingle Boob. I like turkey.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now