OtakuBoards

What college do you go to?

Pagan

I'll try to take all of that into consideration, Dan L, but Tony and I have had on-going arguments about his ego problem and social status at school. I guess I feel a need to bring him back to earth considering he's told me that he's a god. (Not joking.)

As far as helpful hints to college, well, Tony, you already know, I'm going through a lot of the same stuff being a fellow senior. My best suggestion is to apply for other scholarships in case the football stuff falls through. Also, visit some of the collegs you're interested in. You need to know what you're getting into before you go.
Other than that, I can't help thinking that you've dropped the ball (no pun intended) for athletic scholarships. Please, I'm begging you Tony, do NOT assume that everything is fall in your favor. Be prepared.
~art~

Depends on what you want to go to college for.

Football, Opportunity, Academics. Hell you don't even have to pick any of those schools. I only know more of Florida State than any of the other ones simply cause I live in Florida. Florida State is a big football college, the opportunity in football is big, but being a football player at FSU will drop back on your academics. You odn't hear many people bloating of their academic achievements at FSU, it's usually some sort of sport. Florida on the other hand is big in sports, several, nott just football and it has alot of good academic programs, especially medical ones.

I personally go to UCF, not too big on sports even though Dante Cullpepper went here, but big enough. You could go to any school, if you're as good as you say you are, you won't have a problem. But it all depends on what you're willing to do and what you want to do.

I however, suggectyou pick quick or they just might change their minds. And believe me, colleges have no problem changing their minds.

[color=violet]I don't go to college right now, but I'm considering going back in September (I've been out for four years)
When I did attend I went to Finger Lakes Community College since it was close to home so I could go home on weekends and wasn't in the complete booneys. My other choices were SUNY (FYI that's State University of New York) Morrissville which is a bit South East of Syracuse and pretty much in east podunk and a three hour drive from where i live. Or SUNY Alfred which is an hour drive back and forth. I was excepted to both SUNY schools, but was only 18 and not ready to be too far from home.
My best friend goes to Monroe Community College and her ex goes to RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology)
A cousin of mine goes to Fredonia and another cousin graduated from another SUNY school. And my brother-in-law graduated from St.John Fisher.
I hope this helped-or was atleast enlightening. Oh hell, it took up space and answered a question.[/color]

I go to Rowan University, in DKE frat, and have a 3.35 GPA. I love college except for the one course i had fall 2003 semester which was Quantitative Analysis, which iby far the worse class ever. Plus the professor was a know-it-all so that didnt help. All i know is i never thought cases and cases of bottled water could be so good.