Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
if you didn't like that part in the movie, the manga would drive you nuts.
I thought it was adorable in the OVA, but the i have gone through two volumes, and they still are harping about how much Yomiko loves books. I liked it before when people saw she loved them by her actions.

all in all you might like the TV series because it doesnt focus around the Paper, and if you want a link, i can give it to you.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I loved [i]Read or Die: OVA[/i] when I first saw it a couple of years ago. There's something about Yomiko that I like, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm certain it has nothing to do with her wearing glasses and reading books. Nope. Plus it's pretty darn nifty to watch Yomiko spring into action when she manipulates paper. That's one of the more interesting and memorable powers that come to mind, when I think of anime and manga.

Someday I'll have to pick up the manga, just to see how that story goes.
Posted
if you want links I have all the links!

somehow i figured Yomiko would be your kinda girl PR.
though you certainly aren't the only one [font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]n_n[/font]
Posted
When I've got time to fit some more reading material into my sad little life, I'll gladly ask for the links. Otherwise, if I grabbed 'em now I'd never get around to looking at them. Ah, too many things to read, so little time....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...