Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
On one hand, the remake is candy-ish: bright, bold beautiful colours. On the other hand it clashes. They don't seem to meld well together. I think the plain green one is much more tastfeul than the rainbow one, and it looks better.

So, stick with the green one. It looks much better, a world away from the clashing of the remake.
Posted
Well, im not going to say anything on this other than, its for Val.




[center][b]Contrukt.Dream[/b]
[i]"If I could construct the sweetest dream, I'd dream of making time with you"[/i][/center]



As I said, dedicated to my Valerie.


Oh, thanks go to Lady Asphyxia who helped me with the beautiful words that accompany this piece.
Posted
o.O That is amasing Kaisuke. I love it. Your border style is awesome, and always looks really good. The actual piece itself is magnificent though. I think it could have more of the purple in it, as the white is rather shocking- which may of course be the effect you were after. I think the text could be moved down a smidgeon, but I'd like to wrap this up by saying- this is a magnficent piece, and I wish I could achieve anything on a par with this work.

Aesthetics: 9/10
Technical: 9/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...