RicoTranzrig Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I'm experimenting with Stories concentrated more on the drama and humor than the action...I'm trying to see how many people will actually join and if there'll be a good mix of men and women participants...anybody interested? I'll check back later. Just state your name, age, short personality description, and weapon of choice. I'll just be myself here... if a good balance of people join, I'll fill you in on more details of the story I have in mind based in the near future...[/COLOR] [i] Name: Rico Tranzrig Age: 17 Persona: Quiet and Shy at times. Weapon of Choice: MAG rifle[/i]
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Name - Kim Age - 18 Quiet and don't talk much. Weapon - Lack of experience on this. You can give me one.
RicoTranzrig Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 I'm not an expert on weapons, but umm...I guess I'll give you an M16...
Raiha Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [COLOR=teal]I was waiting for something like this...[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Name: [Valeigh, nick name: Lee] Age: 15 Persona: Fiery tempered, but can be calm. Weapon: 9mm, daggar.[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Name: Ken Personality:Criminal MasterMind, Quiet Age:13 Weapon: Ancient LongSword, Double Barrel Shotgun Weapon of Choice: Ancient LongSword
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I'm not an expert on weapons, but umm...I guess I'll give you an M16... [/B][/QUOTE] Weapon - M16
Yoda Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Name: Craig Age: 14 Bio: Doesn't say much, only speaks his mind when nessecary. Very intelligent . Weapon: Gunblade.
Guest Zeh Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [I]Name: Cloud[/I] [I]Age: 16[/I] [I]Persona: Hardly speaks[/I] [I]Weapon of choice: Scilenced 9mm[/I]
Raquel Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 iiii'mmm baaaaccckkk!!! finaly!!! name siren age 15 persona snappish and prone to head aches weapon long sword and am i allowed to have a caster???
Guest Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Name: Craig Age: 14 Bio: Doesn't say much, only speaks his mind when nessecary. Very intelligent . Weapon: Gunblade. [/B][/QUOTE] Noo you took the wep i was gonna use... Name: Forte Age: 16 Bio: Very talkative and is smart Weapon: Uhh.......... Mecha Sword....
DarkSage Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Name: Surge Age: 18 Bio: lone wolf Weapon: Buster Sword
RicoTranzrig Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]This is a nice lineup :D Stormwing, you can have a Caster...but it can't cause mass destruction... Losta shy people here? ;) Okay, I'll fill you in on the story I made up just right now based on the profiles...before we start...this'll let other people to join in at the last minute if they want to... [i]2912 A.D. After the Apocalyptic Destruction war 7 years ago most of earth's giant cities are gone, half of the population is gone. But the world repairs itself and a type of eerie silence reigns over the world, silent marshes, forests, seas, and grass lands with the most basic of life. Most of us humans are now disbanded, seperated becuase of the lingering numbers and mistrust...we live our own life, they way we want it to be...yet, we can't help but reach out to anyone else that passes by... "It's the Loneliness, that's the killer" ~ATB[/i][/COLOR]
Warlock Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Name: Raynor Dune Age: 17 Personality: Serious, and quite aware Weapon of choice: Double Magnums
Desbreko Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Name: Drake Age: 13 Persona: Optomistic with good sense of humor, but serious when necessary. Weapon of Choice: Quarter Staff
white out Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Name: uhh, Laura? ^_^;; Age: 17 Personality: Hmm, kinda shy, but talkative once I know them I guess ^_^ Weapon: What do we need a weapon for if this isn't an adventure game??
RicoTranzrig Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]It is an adventure game...but concentrated towards scenes other than action... you'll need the weapon just to make things a bit more interesting. I'll wait until afternoon cause I'm going to school right about...now. Think about what locations you want your character to start in.[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 siren lept head long over the edge of the water fall... siren: ahhhhh!!!!! weeeeee!!!! SPHLOOSH!!!! siren: eek!!! it's freezing!!!!
mornigndew Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Location - In a cave behind the water fall surrounded by trees(if any left)
DeathKnight Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Location- in a tree house where ken is living currently... it is nearby the waterfall
DarkSage Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [B]well sense everybody else is doin the location thing i might as well myself[/B] [B]Location: High atop a frozen mountain looking down upon civillization[/B]
Yoda Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Craig: Riding his Hawg, In the slums of a big city.
mornigndew Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]Location- in a tree house where ken is living currently... it is nearby the waterfall [/B][/QUOTE] Is this the same waterfall where I lived?
RicoTranzrig Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 My location will be near the coast. White Sand and clean waters.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now