Raquel Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] Is this the same waterfall where I lived? [/B][/QUOTE] is it the same water fall i just jumped over???
DeathKnight Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 actually Location- Cave in the desert O.o someone already is living in a waterfall....
Raiha Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [COLOR=red]Okay.....my location is: Sierra Nevadas, mountain cabin. Doing: meditation to calm to the mind.[/COLOR]
white out Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Um, ok then ^_^;; I guess I'll just have a sword for my weapon then. Location: an island near the coast of whatever landmass most of you are on ^_^;
RicoTranzrig Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Good...I'll start then...you'll start living out your daily lives I see that most of you live near the same areas (more or less) so It'll be easy to meet and band with each other in the story as it progresses. I'll post the new thread soon...[/COLOR]
Treble Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Name:Treble Age:15 Personality:Happy,Brave Weapon: Double slasher Location:Cave
RicoTranzrig Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 Great! :) If there's nothing more...we can start...you'll start off in your location doing whatever...I'll post the thread in a bit during a peak hour saturday...
Outlaw Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Name: Goin Maew Age: 38 Height: 6,1" Description: Bald headed with a stern face and dark skin. He has deep blue eyes and wear's a blue robe with white pants. He wears sandles, except while fighting, where he goes bare foot. Bio: Goin Maew is a master warrior monk. He has mastered the fighgting styles of Drunken Boxing, Kung-Fu, and many other, and combined them into a single powerful style which has been named after him, Maewshisim. He is also experianced with most of the Chinese melee weapons, but specialises with the spear. He is the master of the Okiosama Temple and teaches his skills to all those with a pure heart.
Desbreko Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Location: Currently camping in a small pine grove, near the sand dunes, slightly inland from the beach.
Biida Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Is it too late to join? :D Name: Leona Mikono Age: 15 Personality: impatient, regretful, stubborn, shy, tough. Weapon of choice: pp7, silenced pp7. Location: In a house, near a beach. White sand, cool waters, tropical plants... *sigh* Just a really nice beach/cove! :)
RicoTranzrig Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]It's not too late to join...:) I'll start this afternoon...[/COLOR]
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Hold on im changing my location.... Location: In An Ocean near the coast....
Guest Zeh Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 heh, forgot to post my location Location: Somewhere thats un-identified.
RicoTranzrig Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 Sorry I took so long...Real Life duties had to take care of...I'll start now...
DarkSage Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [B]sounds good to me Rico im online muwahahahaha oh sorry[/B]
RicoTranzrig Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 It has begun...:) Hope the story fares well...
Guest Zero Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Name: Zero Age: 17 Personality: Quiet and shy Weapon: 4'4" saber Location: Standing on a cliff and wondering why.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now