Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Moshi Moshi
I have a request. [URL=http://www.theatn.net/cultanime]My Website Cult Anime[/URL] [url]http://www.theatn.net/cultanime[/url] is so far going good, but I was thinking I'm gonna ad more cool stuff for visitors to do, so I was thinking of having a section in it where we have our little short Manga sketches. A new issue once a week or so, so that visitors can keep coming back... Unfortunatly, I litterally suck when it comes to drawing manga. So I was thinking someone could because a staff member and make weekly issues of manga sketches, and I would put them up for you with your name as credit.

If you would be interested of having your own manga shown on a website please reply and we will make arrangments.
Oh and not be mean or anything but I would appreciate prefferably someone who is as they say "Good" at drawing manga. Someone who can draw cool stuff like this [url]http://www.animanga.nu/images/fanart/1791/chobitschii.jpg[/url]
Posted
I could probably do it...my only question is, when you say "cool stuff like this" do you mean drawing real anime pics or made up characters? I'm better along the lines of made up ones, seeing as how I can make them any way I want.
I'll think about it, really...

[spoiler]I suggest you change the little error page...I found that pretty offensive.[/spoiler]
Posted
No no. this manga will be original, which means we have to come up with a plot, characters and character design. Character design will mostly be taken care of the person who gets the job of course ^_^
Posted
Well I could probably come up with some character designs, but I don't know about drawing the manga.
Heh, I really won't have the time, once college starts back up.

I could also help with some of the plot elements, if ya want.
Posted
Well actually I'm looking for 1 or 2 people (Working together) on this. but you are busy I think it would only comprimize things. sorry.
Posted
I'm having problems understanding what the requirements are. I'm sure I could find time to do a web-manga: One page once a week, anyway, since I'm already juggling 3 mangas. b&w? Color? Do you need a sample of my work?
Posted
No it doesn't have to be colored, just as long as it looks nice and neat. And yes I would preffer to see someof your work, just to see what it's like.
Posted
Alright then. Attached is an old manga page of mine to show you the layouts I use, since I can't get to a scanner right now, and here's a pic of how I draw now.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=535587[/img]
Just fyi, the manga page was pulled out of the recycle bin and has little to no computer work done on it.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=535818[/img]
Posted
[color=teal]I'm sorry, but we don't allow topics based on the development of a particular website, even if it deals with artwork. Please feel free to advertise the request in your signature, and continue this discussion over PM. Thanks, and I apoligize again for letting this thread continue for so long. ^_^

Topic closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...